Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:42 pm

No worries. I'm just saving up to buy some army themed items due to my newfound addiction to Call of Duty. I'll make the money soon enough. I just wish they had something similar to the masks that the S.A.S. wear.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:44 pm

Ah, ok. ^^ Just thought I'd offer. 3nodding

Nina Halford

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Thanks for the offer, but I have a little to much pride to accept charity. At least not unless I need it.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm

I wish you'd rub off on some o' the noob kids scattered throughout Gaia. sweatdrop

Seriously. One time, some kid PMed me, demanding that I give her my Coco. gonk And, way back when they had the "Send PM to friendlist" option, this one girl would be all "I need moneys for *insert collectible here*!" And in all caps and noob speak, no less. O_o

And, that be just the tip o' the iceberg of me noob horror stories. @_@

Nina Halford

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:01 pm

lol

Well I guess that I just don't like asking for help from people unless I want to do something exactly right or don't feel capable of doing it on my own. I agree that I wish more people would take that stance. *sigh*
sweatdrop

Everyone just wants someone to do everything for them. I may be lazy, but I'm not some one who always takes the easy way either.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:08 pm

As for meself, I ran a charity for some time, and I've seen all kinds. With that said, I'm more than happy to assist someone willing to put in the work and go that extra mile. 3nodding

Nina Halford

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 pm

That's good to hear. About the only time I would ask for something like that is if some one got ripped off like elvis. I'm glad that there are charities help people who got ripped off by obnoxious jackasses.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Well, we all do our best.

And, it is a shame that some folks just want to steal things from good, honest folk. That just burns my toast! >_<

Nina Halford

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:32 pm

Even still I wish gold was a bit easier to obtain. I guess I either don't post enough or I'm not long-winded enough.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Sometimes, I wish it were faster, but then again, I generally find it comes fairly easy. ^^;; But then, I don't really pay too much mind to my gold count most of the time. Except when I want something. sweatdrop

Of all the newer items, there are a fair deal o' things I would like to acquire. Thankfully, items from the NPC stores stay the same price no matter what. But those collectibles will do it everytime.

I've noticed that in the month that they come out, they're high then their letter opens, then the price dips some as more of it's letter opens and the month goes on. And then, the next month, the collectible may either start to rise, or stay roughly the same, depending on demand and how well it was received when it came out. Or, at least that seems to be the general trend I've observed on their prices.

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:53 pm

Mlarf... This event is still dumb... Those orphans are annoying, and, I'm gonna have to agree with Johnny, a little offensive...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:18 pm

Luckily, the Crixmas is always there to cheer you up.

Albeit its a bit short though...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Howdy everybody. Did anybody miss me?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:24 pm

I missed yer boat... if that counts....

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:26 pm

Uh... yea, I guess that counts.

P.S. - what boat?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games