Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 pm
(( -_-; ))

A blue aura surrounded me, blocking my vision. When it vanished, I saw that I was in the room that GRAY had zapped me away from earlier.

"Thank you, GRAY. You are a credit to your kind," I said while, trying not to puke in the process. Not that the thought of complimenting GRAY disgust me, even though it did, but rather it was the side-effect of teleportation. I really had to get used to that.

"Naturally," GRAY said before shutting off my SNAG for me.

After calling GRAY an a**hole under my breath, I grabbed my suitcase and looked around for a room to change clothes in. I eventually found what appeared to be an unclaimed bedroom and slipped in. After changing to an unmarked pair of clothes and throwing away the ruined shirt, I started on my way out when I noticed a key scotch-taped to the back of the door.

I removed the key from the tape and examined it. Then, I tried it on the door. It worked. Shrugging, I took the key and locked the door, having left my suitcase in the room. Since Sub made no mention of room assignment when he gave me the SNAG and other starting materials, I assumed this is how it was decided, and kept the key with me.

With that dealt with, I started looking for the Mission Locker. Felt like being useful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 pm
DignityPower

Veronica nodded without a comment, she did not want to express her feelings so she simply stood straight with her hands in her jacket's pocket and sharp eyes. She took out a pokeball and chuck it forward, "Yea, might as well have some fun." Chi appeared from the red plasma and took a glance to both his sides.
"Monferrr!" He cheered with excitement, he indeed had not battle in a while despite being Veronica's primary pokemon. See, now, the problem with rock and ground types...
"Use Mach Punch, quickly!" Veronica commanded. ...are their overly low speed stats. Chi pushed forward with his fist as it turned a silver color just quickly enough before hitting.
There was no way for Graveler to react in time to that attack, so the Pokemon was sent rolling backwards as it was punched by the Monferno, Brock however didn't so much as flinch as he watched his Pokemon get hit. "Rollout." Brock ordered, the Graveler continued to roll backwards, until it made a u-turn and used the momentum from the punch to slingshot its self around and zoom back towards its foe, Monferno, threatening to flatten it like a pancake, or simply send it flying, returning the favor.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm
SubonicXP
There was no way for Graveler to react in time to that attack, so the Pokemon was sent rolling backwards as it was punched by the Monferno, Brock however didn't so much as flinch as he watched his Pokemon get hit. "Rollout." Brock ordered, the Graveler continued to roll backwards, until it made a u-turn and used the momentum from the punch to slingshot its self around and zoom back towards its foe, Monferno, threatening to flatten it like a pancake, or simply send it flying, returning the favor.

Chi held his head high, proudly. Veronica was surprised to see Brock serious, so she tried to do the same. "Hold your ground, the first roll out is always the weakest..." Chi stood firm and held out his arms to take the impact. His hands burned on impact, his feet couldn't hold onto the rock below and ended up behind thrown back; he was able to flip in the air to reduce the damage though, and landed stiffly.
Veronica nodded at his actions, "Mach Punch," Though I'll have to be careful. "Quickly." she added and Chi ran forward on his four, taking a punch back at the Graveler. This might turn ugly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 pm
DignityPower

Chi held his head high, proudly. Veronica was surprised to see Brock serious, so she tried to do the same. "Hold your ground, the first roll out is always the weakest..." Chi stood firm and held out his arms to take the impact. His hands burned on impact, his feet couldn't hold onto the rock below and ended up behind thrown back; he was able to flip in the air to reduce the damage though, and landed stiffly.
Veronica nodded at his actions, "Mach Punch," Though I'll have to be careful. "Quickly." she added and Chi ran forward on his four, taking a punch back at the Graveler. This might turn ugly.
The Graveler simply continued to roll towards Monferno, meeting its second Mach Punch evenly as the two clashed, the Graveler rolling place, obviously the Pokemon took a good hit from the Monferno but it didn't seem to have any intentions of giving up, not yet at least, that was until the Graveler suddenly went flying backwards, was it from the hit, or something else? "Now Earthquake." Brock ordered. The Graveler would drop out of its flight as it slammed down on the ground, shaking the gym violently as it put all its weight into the attack.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm
SubonicXP
The Graveler simply continued to roll towards Monferno, meeting its second Mach Punch evenly as the two clashed, the Graveler rolling place, obviously the Pokemon took a good hit from the Monferno but it didn't seem to have any intentions of giving up, not yet at least, that was until the Graveler suddenly went flying backwards, was it from the hit, or something else? "Now Earthquake." Brock ordered. The Graveler would drop out of its flight as it slammed down on the ground, shaking the gym violently as it put all its weight into the attack.

Veronica breathed deeply as Chi pushed his limits to at least give equal damage as the Graveler's roll. It's almost like they're in sync. Veronica thought twice of it though, "Return, go Timeless." The red plasma reached Chi just in time to avoid the earthquake. Instead, it was Veronica who fell to the floor from the shake as her Zubat entered the field. Yet again, Timeless was sent out as death fodder, the poor girl was still tired from her last battle so there wouldn't be much Timeless could do.
"Tsk.." Veronica felt cornered, as if having to use a wild card at the beginning of a chance game. Is it all just a chance game? Still, she was willing to give it her all. Knowing Timeless could easily send a special attack from far up, "Just stay alert." Veronica announced and awaited to see what Brock would do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 pm
DignityPower

Veronica breathed deeply as Chi pushed his limits to at least give equal damage as the Graveler's roll. It's almost like they're in sync. Veronica thought twice of it though, "Return, go Timeless." The red plasma reached Chi just in time to avoid the earthquake. Instead, it was Veronica who fell to the floor from the shake as her Zubat entered the field. Yet again, Timeless was sent out as death fodder, the poor girl was still tired from her last battle so there wouldn't be much Timeless could do.
"Tsk.." Veronica felt cornered, as if having to use a wild card at the beginning of a chance game. Is it all just a chance game? Still, she was willing to give it her all. Knowing Timeless could easily send a special attack from far up, "Just stay alert." Veronica announced and awaited to see what Brock would do.
"Wise choice, but will it be enough? Graveler, use Stealth Rock." Brock said, arms still folded. His Graveler would then stomp on the ground once, sending jagged pointed rocks shooting up from the ground. The rocks would then float in place, circling around the battlefield, idly, and that was it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
"Wise choice, but will it be enough? Graveler, use Stealth Rock." Brock said, arms still folded. His Graveler would then stomp on the ground once, sending jagged pointed rocks shooting up from the ground. The rocks would then float in place, circling around the battlefield, idly, and that was it.

Veronica shrugged at his words, Well, I won't just pass. "Supersonic, Timeless." the Zubat stayed in the air and tried to send confusing sound waves at the Graveler. Veronica was wary of the stealth rock and only thought of how helpful a wishing Vaporeon would be right about now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:21 pm
DignityPower

Veronica shrugged at his words, Well, I won't just pass. "Supersonic, Timeless." the Zubat stayed in the air and tried to send confusing sound waves at the Graveler. Veronica was wary of the stealth rock and only thought of how helpful a wishing Vaporeon would be right about now.
As the Supersonic hit the Graveler it began to sway back and forth, obviously confused. "You seem to be thinking now. Graveler, Rollout." Brock commanded, his Graveler curled into a ball once again and began to roll towards Timeless. The Rock Pokemon would leap into the air as it went to hurl its self at Timeless in mid-roll, but unfortunately it missed thanks to the confusion and crashed into a boulder.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 pm
SubonicXP
As the Supersonic hit the Graveler it began to sway back and forth, obviously confused. "You seem to be thinking now. Graveler, Rollout." Brock commanded, his Graveler curled into a ball once again and began to roll towards Timeless. The Rock Pokemon would leap into the air as it went to hurl its self at Timeless in mid-roll, but unfortunately it missed thanks to the confusion and crashed into a boulder.

"Thinking...?" Veronica softly whispered to herself. I've BEEN thinking. she fumed inside her head. Timeless kept her flight smooth and leveled, not making too many harsh moves to keep her strength.
"Astonish, Timeless." Veronica said. There was nothing cheaper than using double hax (flinch and confusion in this case) but considering Timeless's moveset, it was the last bit of help she could provide for the team. It would only be a matter of time until the Graveler hits, but after that, a Mach Punch should finish the opponent off, if Timeless were to go down.
Timeless made another screeching sound as her face seemed to zoom out to spook the Graveler.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm
Trigramatic
Tails set his mug before Zangoose. "You might want a drink while I do this," he said, then lifted the container above his head. He breathed not fire, but hot and simmering air onto it. Perhaps most weirdly, he did not stop to take breaths.

It was a Ninetales trick Tails didn't even know of, much less would think he'd have grown into by now.

Zangoose watched Tails heat up the meal, while in the meantime, getting up to his tippy-toes to take a smell of whatever it was that Tails was drinking. He knew this smell. "Zangooooose." He spoke.

I stared in confusion a bit. I wasn't all too familiar to Ninetales tricks of the trade, but I knew at the very least, I hadn't seen a Vulpix, rather it be Pokemon or hybrid, do THAT. "...?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 pm
Tails stopped to say, "Yeah, it's hot chocolate." He looked to Blizz, ears perked. "Or can't he have any?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm
Trigramatic
Tails stopped to say, "Yeah, it's hot chocolate." He looked to Blizz, ears perked. "Or can't he have any?"

"He can have some if he wants." I said. "Though you want him to have some of yours?" I asked. "I can fix up a bit more."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm
"Oh. It's fine," Tails said. He set the container down when he thought it was warm enough. "I wanna try some of this stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:53 pm
Trigramatic
"Oh. It's fine," Tails said. He set the container down when he thought it was warm enough. "I wanna try some of this stuff."

This caught Zangoose rather off guard. Literally no one else that he knew first hand wanted any business near that stuff. And yet Tails was more than willing to give it a shot. The cat ferret couldn't hide his excitement. "Zangoose!" He was more than willing to share to see if he could rope in someone else to have a treat with him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:31 pm
DignityPower

"Thinking...?" Veronica softly whispered to herself. I've BEEN thinking. she fumed inside her head. Timeless kept her flight smooth and leveled, not making too many harsh moves to keep her strength.
"Astonish, Timeless." Veronica said. There was nothing cheaper than using double hax (flinch and confusion in this case) but considering Timeless's moveset, it was the last bit of help she could provide for the team. It would only be a matter of time until the Graveler hits, but after that, a Mach Punch should finish the opponent off, if Timeless were to go down.
Timeless made another screeching sound as her face seemed to zoom out to spook the Graveler.
"Now Graveler! Gyro Ball!" Brock ordered, though the Astonish made the Graveler wince it didn't stop it from executing the command as it curled up into a ball and began to spin vigorously, it's speed increasing until it was nothing but a gray blur, gray blur that began to glow brightly as it created a vacuum which threatened to suck in Timeless, and grind the Zubat against the rugged body of the Graveler.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games