Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga could only nod at Loki’s words. Tony would be upset with him all the same, but telling him by choice would still help quell some of the anger. Smiling at her son’s laughter, she shook her head. “Unless you are so busy using your magic to try and keep up with all of the little tornadoes running around. I do recall it taking half of the palace guards to trying and catch a certain set of three when their games took a more destructive turn. The poor kitchen staff took days to recover.” She smiled. “Now take Fenrir, the child you’re carrying and at least one from all of the other couples living here…..Earth’s heroes may have met their match.”  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a wide grin at the possibility of using his magic to keep up with the children running about. He only let the smile slip a bit when she spoke of his three causing such destruction. Something they had gotten to do little of together. "I recall the head cook still adored them." Loki answered his mother's amusement. Laughing at the possibility of the children taking down midgards mightiest heroes. "We must never let their enemies know. For if such things came to light the world would end." Loki lauhhed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga chuckled softly. “That she did. I am positive that they charmed her somehow.” She said lightly. Laughing at Loki’s joke, Frigga shook her head slowly. “We cannot allow that.” She smiled. This is a good place, for you and for Thor.” She said slowly as they paused, looking out at the large lawn surrounded by trees behind the mansion. “I believe both of you have finally found home. I truly think that both of you can be happy here….can learn what is left for both of you to learn and become the men I know you both to be.” Looking up at her son, she tilted her head slightly. “I am happy for you Loki. Even if you are as stubborn as ever.”  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the thought of his children having charmed the head cook. He continued smiling when she agreed that they could never allow the Avengers enemies to know that children would bring down the team. "It is indeed." he agreed when his mother said that it was a good place for him and his brother. It was true that the mansion, well not the mansion precisely but the people who lived in it had become family and his home. "I am happy as well mother." Loki sighed softly. He was more so than he had been since he was a small child. For so long he had dreamed of a life like this, full of family and friends.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga reached up and pulled Loki down slightly so she could kiss his forehead. "Good." She said softly. "Now, why go play with your sons. I do not imagine Jormungandr will remain. Too many people for him. I wish to visit with your brother before I must leave." She said, nudging Loki towards where his children were.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed his mother to pull him down to her level so she could place a kiss on his forehead. Giving a slight chuckle when she told him to go play with his children and that Jormungandr would not stick around. "I love you mother." Loki murmured softly kissing her forehead before he shifted to a big black cat and darted off after his children. He was quick to touch a paw to Fenrir's shoulder before darting away.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga couldn’t help but smile up at her son. “And I love you my dear.” She said softly. Watching him run off, she stayed long enough to enjoy the sight of Loki playing with his children before she turned and went back inside to find Thor. The boys were delighted when Loki joined them, instantly allowing him into their games. They continued to play until Fenrir finally tired out, the pup just stretching out on the ground, panting and stubbornly refusing to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki played with his children all worries and tension easing from his body as he played. They played for a long time until Fenrir lay on the ground tired out and refusing to move. Loki gave a soft purr and picked the pup up by the scruff of his neck in his mouth and carried him back to the house. He didn't bother to change forms still remaining as a big black cat. He trotted into the house not caring who saw him and made his way to the couch jumping onto it and carefully setting the pup down to rest. He then proceeded to lick at the pup's fur.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was in in the living room, playing a hand of poker with Rhodey, Pepper, and Happy. Looking over when he sensed his mate near, he froze. Where he’d expected Loki to be was a large cat, Fenrir in his mouth, and Jor and Sleepnir trailing behind in their human forms. His friends looked on curiosly as well. Tony took a moment to process, shook his head and tried to turn back to his game. He was quickly coming to accept that living with Loki meant that he’d be dealing with weird things like this. Glancing back as Loki began to lick at Fenrir’s fur, he arched a brow. “We do have a tub for that babe.” He pointed out lightly, but said nothing else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki cared not what the others thought as he entered the house. It wasn't like he was often in such a form and he just didn't feel like changing back yet. In fact all he felt like was curling into a pile with his children and napping like he had when they were young. Hearing Tony's words about them having a tub to clean Fenrir he gave a huff. This was more about bonding and comfort than cleaning.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the huff he got from his mate, but simply sent love across the bond to Loki. He didn’t understand it, probably never would, but he wasn’t going to fault his lover if that’s what he wanted to do. Fenrir certainly wasn’t complaining, remembering other times Loki have done the same thing and recognizing it as affection. “Seriously not going to say anything about this?” Clint asked from the other side of the room and Tony glanced at him. “You just have a thing against cats.” The genius replied teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:41 am
MDaylus

Loki soaked up the love sent across the bond and sent back some of his own. When Clint spoke Loki leveled a look at Clint that begged him to do something until Tony handled the archer. Then giving a few more licks to Fenrir Loki curled around the pup and settled down for a cat nap knowing there would be more excitement soon.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Everyone let Loki and Fenrir sleep for a while, leaving them alone and not being too noisy. Sometime later the room erupted with noise. Tony’s friend had left, but he was now sitting on another sofa, Hela on one side, Sleepnir on the other, and Fenrir, who’d managed to wiggle away from Loki without waking him, in his lap. Jor hovered behind the couch, arms crossed and caught between trying to look disinterested and watching everything raptly. Tony had a tablet in his hands that was projecting up a hologram. He was manipulating it to look like the others, the program recording every sound they made and playing it back at a slightly higher pitch, but mimicking their facial movements perfectly. Loki’s children responded with crosses of amusement and amazement, and occasional disgust, the back and forth growing louder and louder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki slept curled with Fenrir content in his dreams and barely stirred when the pup slipped from him to sit in Tony's lap. The noise that was going on did not bother the god until it became slowly louder. Then green eyes opened a blinked sleepily as he surveyed the room. Stretching out Loki shimmered and shifted back into his normal form. "What are we doing?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked over to his lover when the god woke. Smirking, Tony held up the holograms slightly as if that would mean something. “I’m making holograms of them. They mimic an learn facial movements and voices.” The genius explained, turning back to his project, using his free hand to poke and prod at Sleepnir’s image, making it a bit more accurate looking as the image made noises of protest that sounded distinctly like the fascinated man beside Tony.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games