Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:44 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
He has the galaxy in his hands, and he does grow old. Who's to say he doesn't indulge himself in his inner inhibitions while he's at it?
Frankly I think Cale would just accept his triumph over both armadas and as quietly as he could flee the sceen before people start hunting his a** down.
there wouldn't be anyone left to hunt your a** down anyway. Except bounty hunters, who aren't as good anyways.... Who are you afraid of, Boba Fett?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:46 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
He has the galaxy in his hands, and he does grow old. Who's to say he doesn't indulge himself in his inner inhibitions while he's at it?
Frankly I think Cale would just accept his triumph over both armadas and as quietly as he could flee the sceen before people start hunting his a** down.
there wouldn't be anyone left to hunt your a** down anyway. Except bounty hunters, who aren't as good anyways.... Who are you afraid of, Boba Fett?
hell yeah. didn't you read My OGG entry on him?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:50 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
hell yeah. didn't you read My OGG entry on him?
I'm sure you wouldn't be scared of him after taking down the Federation and the Republic.... plus, you can just pay him to go kill someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:00 pm
yeah, but there would be SOMEONE after my a**. I just know it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:02 pm
True enough, but who would really compare? Only a dumbnut would even attempt it...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:05 pm
Nelowulf
True enough, but who would really compare? Only a dumbnut would even attempt it...
compare what?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:06 pm
You, the decimator of two fleets all by your onesome.

Seriously, who would be able to boast that?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:10 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Actually, I was planning on having Drako's Mando's getting an Asswhooping from Boba's...
Why? You just kill off part of your fleet to gain a squadron of Sith pilots? I'm interested in hearing this one.

No, I was thinking of this before the Sith pilot thing came up. I mean, why the hell would Boba let a bunch of numbskulls steal his legacy eh?

But on the other note: They;re not sith dammit!!!! Notice, they have no training at all?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:12 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Actually, I was planning on having Drako's Mando's getting an Asswhooping from Boba's...
Why? You just kill off part of your fleet to gain a squadron of Sith pilots? I'm interested in hearing this one.

No, I was thinking of this before the Sith pilot thing came up. I mean, why the hell would Boba let a bunch of numbskulls steal his legacy eh?

But on the other note: They;re not sith dammit!!!! Notice, they have no training at all?
But still force sensitive, giving them the edge over all non-force sensitive pilots. It's like luke in the trench run.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:12 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32

he's got ya there.
Hell even I could pawn the dark side wannabe's he's seeking to gather to his side.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:45 pm
Eh, Force powers are useless without skill and will.
They may have an edge, but do they have the skills?

Besides, all you have to do to negate the Force-user's power is commit horrible atrocities. Then, boom, rift in the Force.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:46 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32

But still force sensitive, giving them the edge over all non-force sensitive pilots. It's like luke in the trench run.

Luke in the trench run had over a weeks worth of training. That's a lot.

These guys wont even know theyre sensitive.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:48 pm
I came. I saw. I ran naked down its main street.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:03 pm
Darkened Angel
I came. I saw. I ran naked down its main street.

i have no idea what they're talking about, either.  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:05 pm
its complicated to say the least.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games