Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she layed there, trying to hold onto life, she opened her eyes a little "you missed my heart you b*****d" she said weakly
*whispering to her mind i meant to it's a trap I'm gonna revive every person here and then betray this hunter! I wasn't really in his clan I'm in a different one i needed Kenji to bite me so i can gain his power hehe like my plan* *whispering to the group*
"the hell i dont" she said back at him "you could have killed me" she sat up wincing in pain, blood pouring out of her wound
*turns to Angel walks up then touches the bleeding wound* I'm sorry here let me help you*saying softly for she is still confused about it, then heals her back to her normal state*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:32 pm
User Image
*kenji is further possesed*
the life of penguin is now forfeit  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:33 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
kill yourself I don't care you'd be amazed with the powers my father has given me! remember when I went through that portal of darkness and relived that flashback and found my mother dead well I purposly burned the building and i purposly killed my mother!
shaden i cant for give you for hurting the innocent*stands up as his body is possesed by the earth mother**his voice changes to hers*i wont let you hurt my children*roots come out of the ground and start to devour shaden and penguin*
he he *breaks from her vines and crushes her spirit with great strength then turning around and slices Penguin in half* oh by the way penguin I never was in your clan instead my clan is your rival clan and my family could own yours any day any time!
*laughs maniacly as the fake body of clay crumbles to dust* so you finnally defeated this fake body of mine but when the time comes to face me for real it wont be so easy  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*he dies*
[umm, how?, Kjiidul healed you]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
The-Dark-Rider
*he dies*
[umm, how?, Kjiidul healed you]

[he was stabed 10 times after]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm
*body reverts back to normal and the wound on his neck reopens*unhh*falls over knocked out*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she layed there, trying to hold onto life, she opened her eyes a little "you missed my heart you b*****d" she said weakly
*whispering to her mind i meant to it's a trap I'm gonna revive every person here and then betray this hunter! I wasn't really in his clan I'm in a different one i needed Kenji to bite me so i can gain his power hehe like my plan* *whispering to the group*
"the hell i dont" she said back at him "you could have killed me" she sat up wincing in pain, blood pouring out of her wound
*turns to Angel walks up then touches the bleeding wound* I'm sorry here let me help you*saying softly for she is still confused about it, then heals her back to her normal state*
she growled at him "let me know the next time you do something stupid" she said "well help me up please"  
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
kill yourself I don't care you'd be amazed with the powers my father has given me! remember when I went through that portal of darkness and relived that flashback and found my mother dead well I purposly burned the building and i purposly killed my mother!
shaden i cant for give you for hurting the innocent*stands up as his body is possesed by the earth mother**his voice changes to hers*i wont let you hurt my children*roots come out of the ground and start to devour shaden and penguin*
he he *breaks from her vines and crushes her spirit with great strength then turning around and slices Penguin in half* oh by the way penguin I never was in your clan instead my clan is your rival clan and my family could own yours any day any time!
*laughs maniacly as the fake body of clay crumbles to dust* so you finnally defeated this fake body of mine but when the time comes to face me for real it wont be so easy
don't worry I know where you are and trust me you won't live long enough to see me do the deed! sure our fathers fought for ages but you never knew he had a son! so bring it because I owned everyone here while you currently didn't do shi* if that was really you, then you wouldn't last a second against me!  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:36 pm
lupinewarrior
*body reverts back to normal and the wound on his neck reopens*unhh*falls over knocked out*
*voice whispers in the wind* if you want to kill me i suggest you go to the mountain just west of here  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she growled at him "let me know the next time you do something stupid" she said "well help me up please"
*holds out his hand and asks Angel guiltly* will you forgive me?  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:38 pm
*voice whispers in the wind* if you want to kill me i suggest you go to the mountain just west of here  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:38 pm
*blood pores out of his neck wound and his life slowely fades*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:39 pm
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
*holds out his hand and asks Angel guiltly* will you forgive me?
she looked at him and grabbed his hand "i dont know boy, its going to take more than an appoligy to regain my trust and friendship" she said then weakly started to fall "but first can you carry me to my room, i need to rest"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:39 pm
BYE GUYS GONE FOR GOOD THIS TIME TRY AND GET ON TOMMOROW  

neon blue penguin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games