Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:53 pm

she frowns "alright then" she whispered, she looks away and looks at the battle
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:54 pm

Esuna looks at him, with an angry face. "I'm not little! I just have this stupid form! Now, put me down! I need to find a .. a way to dispell the illusion he's putting on Nightbane!

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:01 pm

Yas smiles at her. "Oh... this one can help with that! Abeu Venustas" he said, flicking his hand, hopign that the spell works. "Normally that does it."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 pm

Juno looks at Yas, and waves. "Hello there again, stranger! Sorry you had to catch us in this moment.. " he says, seeing the spell. "... does that reall work?" he asks, lost in the moment.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Yas smiles slightly. "Well... it worked last time..." he said smiling. "but this one doesn't know if it will this time as well......"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:47 pm

(srry i just got to sendai japan today so i couldnt post for a long time srry)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:47 am

(Ugh...sorry I've been gone. Yesterday was my last day, had to walk home in the heat. Then I had to help my mom with the yard sale (I made $1.60, whopee!) which was mostly moving stuff. Then I went to my Uncle Mike's birthday and there...I threw up. Yeah I was as sick as a dog. And then I came to my godmother's and slept it off...yesterday was an off day but my class ended at least...a fair price imo.)

NIghtbane jerked his head from the spell (Yas I think, sorry I just skimmed.) His head was clear when suddenly he felt old wounds seeping and a slash to his arm. He winced as he stumbled back to see Valdamt had hit him. Even though it hurt he knew why he did it. Nightbane got his strength up and ran past Strider's unconciouss body and out the window.

Yuan smiled at Valdamt as he disappeared. (yes really disappeared).

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:33 pm

Wow. Well, at least the tradeoff last day of class was a pleasant thought XD Erk. i hate throwing up. Man.. we saw Simpsons yesterday, stayed at someone's house with my friends and played Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerebrus and KH2 =D Also, i got the book of Harry Potter the last 2 days ago. So...if i don't reply, i'm up at my room divulging in the awesomeness.)

Juno sees Nightbane run out the window, runs to it, and yells "NIGHTBANE! .... Damnit... does he think he's an outcast in here?. He looks around, making sure everyone is alright. He pauses, just to take in what has just happened, knowing that Yuan might not have left for long.

(Besides... i noticed the rp is in a potential stall because of my lack of attendance. We should make a Lynus Forest banner... when we get the time, i mean XD I don't feel like making one now (never have done one)

BBL, MY nature calls me to read more.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 pm

(Lol, thanks. It is a good book btw, i finished it a while ago. Good ending...sad in a few parts...like when...lol seriously don't worry I won't spoil it XD. What do you mean banner? It might be different here than where I make them but the ones I know usually go in profiles and are usually 760x140 pixels...course that's GameSpot. I dunno what it is elsewhere.)

Nightbane stormed off into the forest. He remembered he had left Strider there and turned around and snuck quietly into the castle, ignoring Juno's voice.

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:52 pm

(Oh yes.. HP Deathly Hallows it goooood book. I bought it yesterday, and read until page 15... and today I read from page 15 to page 502 X_x I can't stop reading! Help meh!)

Valdamt lowered his sword and sighed relieved as he saw both threats disapear. "Thank goodness.... is everyone allright..?" he said, looking around as he sheated his sword away.

Tomoe looked up at him and nodded. "Yes.... at least I am...." she muttered, feeling bad that Nightbane got hurt.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:53 pm

(Yes. Thank you for considering the potential spoilers. Kaos tells me she's gotten to page 500's in just 13-14 hours (in a half day's read). I just read about 345- around there, in 3 days. Just because i get tired sometimes and i've been going places, like the hospital (darn college requirements for vaccines) so i haven't gotten too far in.

Juno sees them, feeling guilt sinking in for attacking his own friend, but he decided that it would be useless to search for him. "Thanks Yas....Esuna, are you alright?" he asks, seeing her, recovering, beside Yas

She nodded simply, though her face showed a great deep pool of though in her eyes.

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:25 pm

(I took a long time to read it....not because I'm slow but because I wanted to piss off my mom cuz she got it from the library and I wanted to draw out the time for her grounding me for nothing rolleyes Yeah I get that way when I'm mad. Ugh vaccines? I hate needles...it doesn't hurt but you can get sick from them and they make my arms weak.)

Nightbane snuck up to the second floor and took Strider and put him on his shoulder. "Come on Si-Strider." He had caught himself. He looked over at Phantom's body. Thoughts floated into his mind, I wonder what he looks like...I've never...actually seen his face. He never took off those wraps...maybe...no I have to go. (yeah that's basically a *hint, hint; nudge, nudge* kind of moment XDD). Nightbane carried Strider out of the castle and back to camp. As soon as he regained concioussness they would leave.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:34 pm

(X3 I read too fast really...)

Yas smiled at Juno and at Esuna. "Glad this one could help, yes?" he said as he laughed slightly. He got up from the floor, the smile never leaving his face. "Well... this one never found what he was looking for... so this one will leave..."

(Oh me gosh! it's a clue! let's put it in our handy, dandy Notebook! *takes out her notebook* Now.... let's draw Nightbane's curiousity!)

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 pm

(O...M...G...the first time I watched Blue's Clues I threw up... sad I'm serious, even tho I ended up loving it later on. I miss Steve cry Yeah I'm a loser rolleyes )

Nightbane set Strider down. Thoughts floated in his mind, I'm sorry...if it weren't for father... He cast his thoughts away as he started building up the fire again.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games