Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:48 am
Af Mas
You're absolutely right. They tried to complain when we wanted to go out for pizza, and I put my foot down and said "We're going to Pizza Hut. End of story". They shut up, and we had Pizza Hut razz But yes, they don't have room to complain now

And I still have some to have some fun with. That much I think I earned
Milk it for all its worth. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:53 am
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
You're absolutely right. They tried to complain when we wanted to go out for pizza, and I put my foot down and said "We're going to Pizza Hut. End of story". They shut up, and we had Pizza Hut razz But yes, they don't have room to complain now

And I still have some to have some fun with. That much I think I earned
Milk it for all its worth. rofl

I'll do my best twisted  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:48 am
Well I just discovered Siren takes after me more than I thought. I've noticed as of late that Siren seemed really sluggish and somewhat dispondent. I would take him out and he wouldn't budge. I thought maybe he was just feeling off because he was getting ready to shed or something. I've noticed however in these last couple of days, that if I take him out after I put him under my lizard light, he perks right up. I think the room is just to cold for him. Apperantly I'll have to look into opening the window slightly or something to let in warm are for the little bug. The odd thing is Redrum doesn't seem to mind the air tempeture at all. Poor Siren, he is just like me. I think the room is way too cold also. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:59 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I'm considering taking a break from the internet here soon. Some things have happened, my feelings are getting constantly hurt and abused by various people/thigns going on. And it's just stressful.

So, if I suddenly dissapear without a trace, that's why. And if I do take a break, I have no idea how long, could be a couple days to a few months for all I know.

Anyway, just felt like sharing. Talk to you all later. *Goes off to curl up in my corner again*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:38 am
shoki_de_nai
BiNeko
Crenn
Sounds interesting, I'd explore it, but be careful. I suspect something is up.
So this is where the doubt comes from. stare

Hey, Crenn was just being concerned. Doubts do not all spring up from him or from the people here. I'm sure Doomie had enough doubts about the situation on her own, and we all just want her to make the right choice and be happy. In any case, she said she's staying and we recognize her ability to think for herself.

Yes, and also, BiNeko, on the other part of your post, sounds like Doomie's mother was laying a MAJOR guilt trip on anyone that would listen. How manipulative of her. >>

Must work today, argh. Allergies are giving me hell again.........T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:34 am
Shinigami Whistle

I'm considering taking a break from the internet here soon. Some things have happened, my feelings are getting constantly hurt and abused by various people/thigns going on. And it's just stressful.

So, if I suddenly dissapear without a trace, that's why. And if I do take a break, I have no idea how long, could be a couple days to a few months for all I know.

Anyway, just felt like sharing. Talk to you all later. *Goes off to curl up in my corner again*

User Image

Awww....poor Kyo! I hope you feel better, soon...and I hope your break isn't TOO too long...*hugs and squeezes* I love ya though....hope you know that there are some people who will miss you! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:47 am

Thanks Manda, that means a lot *hugs tightly* I haven't decided if I'm taking a break yet, I guess it all depends on how busy I get once I start my job tuesday, and if some of hte things that have been stressing me out get resolved or not.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:33 pm
You're going to see me less online now for a few reasons.

A) I keep on hurting people
B) I have exams coming up next month and I need to study
C) I'm being a a**  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:59 pm
Krissim Klaw
Well I just discovered Siren takes after me more than I thought. I've noticed as of late that Siren seemed really sluggish and somewhat dispondent. I would take him out and he wouldn't budge. I thought maybe he was just feeling off because he was getting ready to shed or something. I've noticed however in these last couple of days, that if I take him out after I put him under my lizard light, he perks right up. I think the room is just to cold for him. Apperantly I'll have to look into opening the window slightly or something to let in warm are for the little bug. The odd thing is Redrum doesn't seem to mind the air tempeture at all. Poor Siren, he is just like me. I think the room is way too cold also. gonk

*has mental image of Krissim in her room, knitting tiny mantis sweaters* o.O"

Krissim: *sitting on edge of bed* Son of a !@#$%!&.......*fumbles with needles and yarn*

xd Oh, that's hysterical.......and the best part is, you'd probably do it....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:08 pm
I really don't understand my friend at times. She's decided to take all of these hard classes.. But then she bitches about the homework.

I ask her..if you don't like the class why are you taking it? I really don't get a straight answer. I'm tired of being caught up in that.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:49 pm
Am I really hated that much? Do I anger so many?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:01 pm
Crenn
Am I really hated that much? Do I anger so many?

Don't be such an egotist. razz Nobody hates you, they just could care less what your opinions and feelings are.

Lemme guess, you came to the conclusion that everyone hates you after a situation somewhat like this one:

You: "I feel strongly this way."
Someone else: "STFU, noob. You don't know jack s**t and I hope you ******** choke on it."

To put it simply, those who flame at you or make backhanded remarks are stupid. Don't listen to them.  

FogSage

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Whoo, life goes fast. XD

I have an apartment now, though I haven't moved into it yet as they're still changing the lock on the door. Cozy little 1 and a half roomer, empty like... iunno, empty. XD

When next weekend rolls over I'll spend some quality time bringing mah few furnitures and cleaning the place up. I also got an OK from the superintendant to bring my cat. Whee. ^_^

And as ackward a day as it is for my first day, I start working at McD's on Sept 11. XO

I'm gonna be internet-less for a good while after the 11th though, gonna miss the lot of ya D:

...oh and don't mind the green, it's for some Luigi fun. :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:21 pm
DoomNeko
Whoo, life goes fast. XD

I have an apartment now, though I haven't moved into it yet as they're still changing the lock on the door. Cozy little 1 and a half roomer, empty like... iunno, empty. XD

When next weekend rolls over I'll spend some quality time bringing mah few furnitures and cleaning the place up. I also got an OK from the superintendant to bring my cat. Whee. ^_^

And as ackward a day as it is for my first day, I start working at McD's on Sept 11. XO

I'm gonna be internet-less for a good while after the 11th though, gonna miss the lot of ya D:

...oh and don't mind the green, it's for some Luigi fun. :3

Viva la Luigi! heart

Okay.....so September eleventh you have both your first day at work, and the anniversary of the WTC being destroyed by terrorists. Sounds like it's going to be a fun day for you. sweatdrop

And just how far away is this apartment from your mother? Far enough?  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:50 pm
Congratulations on the new apartment, Doomie! And luck you, got to bring your kitty! *misses her so much*

Good luck on your first day at work! We're all thinking of you! heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games