Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Nelowulf
Johnny Malone
Nelo: I would be skeptical of the new Rambo except Stallone did the same thing with Rocky Balbo which ended up being one of the better Rocky films.

If you think so. Honestly I found the premise so unbelievable, It took quite a bit 'o effort just to remain unbaised throughout the movie. And even then, I still had trouble getting into it.

*sigh* I guess I'm just not a person who enjoys series that last more than three tries. There's just a limit to how far you can stretch the same story without having problems. But that's just me.

Honestly though, I wish that at least the line "When war's in your blood, killin' comes naturally" would not be put into this new rambo. Its painful for me to listen to. Eh... potato, potatoe.
I suppose the new Rambo fills for me the same thing that AVPR did for you. Killing and lots of it. I was dissapointed that Die Hard 4 was PG-13 and after seeingt the R-rated trailer for Rambo I can say have no fears about it's violence. (He rips a guys throat out with his bare hands in the R-rated trailer)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:59 pm

Still, I'm excited RE:Extinction comes out pretty soon to DVD. That'll really complete my "gross out my roomate who's allergic to any form of gore, even mild s**t" collection... twisted

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:02 pm

I still need to see RE: Extinction. (Although I am a bit leery with the way they bastardized the RE franchise with the first two.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:10 pm

They killed DBZ just for be being so damned long.

It's the same s**t. Every. Single. Time.

Invader comes, wants to destroy.conquer the world.
Heroes ( or some of them ) go to fight.
Fights are 99% of the time 1-on-1 while everyone else just watches like a dumbass and will complain if the guy on their side is losing the fight but not do anything about it.
Fights are dragged out exponentially. Each new villain means a fight that's longer than the one before. To top it all off, 90% or so of the fight is all taunts or random BS.
FFS, when Frieza was causing Namek to explode, the effect would take 5 minutes. That 5 minutes lasts through about 10 episodes.
In the end, the heroes barely manage to pull off a win, then train to get stronger.
New invader comes, JUST strong enough to cause a repeat of them barely winning again in a long-a** fight with the same BS thrown in.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:11 pm

I wish the RE movies had stayed close to the games. Now they can't movie-ize RE4, the best one in the series.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:15 pm

There is a new CG Resident Evil movie coming out next year.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/resident-evil-degeneration-trailer-334527.php

Looks bad a**!

Johnny Malone
Crew

elvisnake2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:21 pm

Hmm... I think I'm going to replay RE4 actually... That game was fun.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:28 pm

Johnny Malone
Oh your in theatre! What productions have you been in? (School, community playhouse, profesional?)
Sorry didn't see this before. sweatdrop
School - our class final is to perform in a one act, One year I was a over careing motherly person, last year I was suposed to be a barbie - I hated that one, it's the compleat opiset of what I am. and then last year I did IMI4U2C, it's a traveling show that goes to elementary schools and teaches little kids about the six pillars of charecters, how to deal with the loss of a pet, internet safty, last year it was the body shop - so being yourself while doing all six, and there's four different casts. I'm going to do it again this year, and it'll proboly be huge casts again, but they have a list of people who are going to try out this year.
But if I where going to do SPA this summer I'd be happily be doing tech, cause spots are fun as long as you don't ghost, cameras are fun too, so's the light board, duct tape, WD40 and Mountain Dew, however I'm going to miss that great opertunity to try to save up for the summer after so I can move out to get one of my freinds away from he mom.

Since I've been going to that theater they've done Godspell, (Pirates of Penzance and Seussical the Musical during SPA), The Fantastics, Best Christmas Pagent Ever, The Robber Bridegroom {toned down ever so much}, (The Music Man, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat), Pippen, Pagent {again}, and The Importance of Being Earnest, Keep The Faith, (Les Miserables , HMS Pinafore, and a revue) this year it's been Rumors, and Pagent and while IMI is goin on there's going to be another musical. This isn't includeing IMI, TNL, TNL Underground, or Rider Idol.
Better late than never is good, but it's also true that it's better to see theater live than recorded, it's never the same.

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:35 pm

Hello guys
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:35 pm

I hunger. domokun cheese_whine

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWGH!

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:37 pm

Here's some food my queen *hands DA a plate of cookies*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:50 pm

I wish I was a giant monster...

elvisnake2

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:57 pm

elvisnake2
I wish I was a giant monster...

I know what you mean. I wish I were a faerie, myself.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:02 pm

If I were Nemesis or Enigma, we wouldn't be here right now.

* boom * Oops... rolleyes

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:11 pm

Anywho ... I'm pondering getting Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, assuming I can find it around here somewhere. Any other really bad, MST3K grade movies anyone can recommend? For some reason, I've been in a mood to watch really bad sci-fi films. sweatdrop
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games