Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:58 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony not understanding when the man held up the holograms. He still didn't understand everything to do with technology. When the genius said that he was making holograms of his children Loki understood and nodded. He watched as Tony altered sleepnir's image his son fascinated by the thing. Loki liked the idea immensely knowing that Jarvis would keep a log and the god could pull up the images when he wanted. Looking over his children he smiled at their different expressions. "Are you merely showing them how it works or was there more of a purpose?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the god’s next question, a light coming into his eyes that meant he was causing trouble. “Jor said I, a lowly human, couldn’t do anything to interest him with technology. As a demonstration of my suit is a little out of place…well how’s this going for you?” he asked, looking over his shoulder at Jor. The man looked away quickly, giving a snort. “Frankly, it’s rather annoying.” He mumbled, Jor’s holograph copying him and the serpent whipping his head back around to stare at the image. Tony only snickered and continued to fiddle with the holograms. It would be a miracle if the two of them ever really got along, but at least they weren’t fighting.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:41 am
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at the light in his mate's eyes at his question. Rolling his eyes when Tony explained the challenge that Jormungandr had issued to the man and the banter back aND forth. The god had half a mind to scold the two of them but let it go. The two would need to develop their relationship in their own way to get along. Loki was happy that they weren't fighting at least not in the literal sense of the word. "Have you told him about Jarvis yet?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was busy trying to keep Fenrir’s nose away from the hologram as the pup tried sniffing at it when Loki asked another question. Curling an arm around the pup’s chest and just pulling him close, Tony blinked and shook his head. “Actually no….completely forgot.” He admitted. As proud as Tony was of Jarvis, he was so accustomed to the AI, so accepting of his presence and semi-sentience, that he rarely talked about him. “Hey Jarv, why don’t you introduce yourself?” he said lightly. “My pleasure sir. I am JARVIS, a program designed by Mr. Stark. I tend to much of the day to day needs and scheduling of Mr. Stark, Mr. Loki, and others in the mansion.” Tony smirked. “And so, so much more.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony tried to keep Fenrir out of the hologram, he did it gently and with no irritation he saw from people who didn't like children or terrible parents. Smiling a bit more when tony admitted he hadn't told his son about Jarvis. Looking to Jormungandr when Tony asked Jarvis to introduce himself and the AI did he gave his son a quizzical look. "you can talk to him my son he will answer any question you have and provides stimulating conversation." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

All three of Loki’s children stiffened in surprise at the voice, looking at each other. Fenrir had grown used to the program and instead continued to try and wiggle his way closer to the hologram in Loki’s hand, the genius just keeping him place as best as he could. “What is that? A ghost?” Jormungandr asked, looking around to see if he saw someone. Hela snorted at that. “Hardly.” She muttered. “It’s a program, like he said. It’s been built into the house. The voice is coming out of a few hidden speakers, so no use looking around.” Tony said slowly, blowing on Fenrir’s ear in an effort to distract him from causing trouble the pup turning to playfully swat and n** at Tony instead. “So it’s a machine?” Sleepnir asked softly. “Not quite sir. I am located in the central mainframe of Mr. Starks computers, but I can move freely from machine to machine as long as I am connected to their processor. Thus I can be running things in the mansion while simutaniously providing Mr. Stark assistance in his suits.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled slightly shaking his head when his children looked shocked at JARVIS' voice. He watched Fenrir try to take advantage of the situation and wiggle closer to the hologram. Tony was there to catch the pup and distract him however. His children were quick to try and figure out what JARVIS was or where he was. Sleepnir coming the closest by asking if JARVIS was a machine and the AI explaining what he was. "JARVIS is quite helpful in many aspects of everything and has access to the wealth of knowledge that Midgard has available." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

“You act as if he’s a person.” Jor said slowly. “Well he almost is, just without a body.” Tony responded. Fenrir finally grew tired of being restrained and jumped off of Tony’s lap to trot over to his mother, tail wagging. “So I could ask you anything about Midgard and you would have an answer?” Hela asked, still seeming unsure about if she should be looking at something. “I could certainly try, though some information is restricted or questionable at best.” JARVIS responded.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when his son said that they acted as if JARVIS was a person. To Loki in a way the AI was, just as Tony described a person without a body. Smiling at the pup as he escaped Tony and walked to him loki picked the pup up. "Some restricted written information in not avaliable as it is not widely spread and some portions of history not well recorded." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

“If history is a problem I’m sure I could find someone in Hel to ask about it.” Hela said lightly. Out of the three of them she was the most accustomed to Midgard and Midgardian customs. Though Jor lived here, she spent more time with Midgardians. “JARVIS…..Are we still talked about in legends?” Sleepnir asked slowly. “Yes. Though the legends fell out of popularity until Thor made himself known once more. Knowing that many are not true or are only half-true since Thor and Loki’s public statements, there is a growing trend among ancient history scholars now, trying to figure out which legends are true and why the false ones were created or changed.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his daughter said that she could easily find out more about the history from someone in her realm. Looking to Sleepnir as his son spoke with JARVIS he smiled gently. Sleepnir was the most shy of his children and he was happy his son felt comfortable enough to talk to the AI. Loki hummed in acknowledgement about the rumors around him and Thor. He wondered what the scholars had found out about them, he wondered if he would find out when he had the exclusive interview that they were supposed to do. He was sure they would ask him much about the legends that had surrounded them on Midgard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sleepnir tilted his head at the response. "So people know about us, at least a little?" He asked quietly. "Yes sir. They would likely have heard your names at least. Not to mention the fact that it is possible that all of you spawned other legends and stories. Fenrir was included in many island stories around where he was found." JARVIS replied. Fenrir had managed to wiggle around until he was laying on his back in Loki's arms and he just wagged his tail at the mention of him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit puzzled when he thought that Midgard knew of his children. It was not something he himself had spread around and he wondered who had. Loki himself had not really been back to Midgard after the three had been taken from him. As far as he knew Thor had not been either so it puzzled the god, but it was not a huge worry. Smiling down at Fenrir as the pup managed to maneuver to laying on his back in Loki arms, the god tickled the pup briefly but only for an instant. "What sort of legends surround my children?" Loki questioned JARVIS.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS responded quickly to Loki's question. "The legends tell of all of your children, though they only attribute you to being the mother of Sleepnir, the father of the others." He explained before continuing. "They record the positions and roles that they hold, Hela ruling over the dead, Sleepnir being Odin's steed and the best and fastest of horses, and Jormungandr as a sea serpent so large that he can encircle the world." At that Jor made a small approving noise, Tony rolling his eyes. "They seem to be largely attributed to the prophecy that led to their banishment. It is said Hela will lead the dead to battle, Jormungandr will kill Thor, and Fenrir will kill Odin."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of acknowledgement when JARVIS told him that he was only viewed as Sleepnir's mother and the father of his other children. Midgard was strange about genders and their ability to bear children he could not fault them for that. Giving an amused smile to Jormungandr when his son gave an approving noise. The fact that their stories were attributed to their banishment had Loki's eyes narrowing. There was that false prophecy again, making trouble for him. This time however it was changed so each of his three children had a role in Asgard's destruction. "Foolishness." he spat.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games