Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:39 pm
lupinewarrior
*blood pores out of his neck wound and his life slowely fades*
*looks over to Kenji then speaks words angelicly then heals Kenji's wound (still holding his hand out for Angel)*there you go Kenji!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:41 pm
BYE EVERY BODY SEE YOU TOMMOROW  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:41 pm
*in the time he is knocked out and shaden heals his wound a memory comes into kenjis mind the las time he heard his familys voice*
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:42 pm
*picks Angel up and for the first time opened his eyes up fully with a look full of life* fine I will carry you =) *carries her to her dorm then lays her on her bed*  

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:44 pm
Shadens_inferno
*picks Angel up and for the first time opened his eyes up fully with a look full of life* fine I will carry you =) *carries her to her dorm then lays her on her bed*
"thank you" she said taking off her shoes, she pulled the covers up and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:45 pm
*wakes up several hours later*unhhh*gets up and looks around its raining*im alive*he slowely makes his way back to the school*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:46 pm
*running back to the others healing them and returning Ragnos' soul back to his body* I don't know that you guys will forgive me but I very well wish to ask for forgiveness and I know it won't come easy but i very well want to make it up to you!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:47 pm
*kjiidul then appears:* "im sorry i came so late, i was delayed, some of the Arch devil's spirit became an orb of darkness though i and the dragon defeated him, can i assist you at all? is there anyone who is vounded or even dead within the last hour and 19 minutes?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:49 pm
Shadens_inferno
*running back to the others healing them and returning Ragnos' soul back to his body* I don't know that you guys will forgive me but I very well wish to ask for forgiveness and I know it won't come easy but i very well want to make it up to you!

you can make it up to me by buying me coffe  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:50 pm
*as Logen saw Kenji, she made a wind shield buble around him, so the rain shouldn bother him*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:51 pm
she wakes up yawning, a little pain in her chest she gets up and walks out of her room  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image*looking at the group of people he had hurt and then looking at Logen*I'm sorry I gave you all trouble but I need you all to stay here i have a score to settle with Penguin his death means alot more to me than your anger Kenji, and so I'll need you all to stay here! and Kenji when i get back later I'll give you information on your parents!  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:52 pm
*gets to the school soaking wet and heds up to the lounge fire place to dry off*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno

you can make it up to me by buying me coffe
goes to the local Hellbucks I'll take a cup of coffee to go plz! *then gives the coffee to Ragnos*  

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:54 pm
lupinewarrior
*gets to the school soaking wet and heds up to the lounge fire place to dry off*
she saw him and smiled she walked over to him and hugged him "glad your still alive" she said  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games