Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:42 pm
(Dun dundundund duuuun dun dundunnn dun duuuuuuun. There. Nightbane's curiosity. )

I did not just recite in text the theme that plays when Steve draws on his notebook. I'm cool. I'm hip.

Anyone belives me?

Anyone?)

Juno looks at Yas, seeing him leave. "Were are you going?" he asked simply, not tryin to jump to conclusions. He knew that Esuna was watching him and waiting to see if he tried to ask another person randomly for entering their party.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:47 pm
(*Hear crickets chirping...*)

Nightbane fought to remain focused. Come on Strider...wake up... Nightbane let out a sigh as he sat down and rested his head on his hands.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:47 pm
(No way.....! I love the series too! Until that... Joe dude came... and ruined it.... I miss Steve too... he was the greatest! crying )

Yas looked at him. "Oh... you know... nowhere," he said and laughed. "Well.. maybe you can help this one. This one is looking for a book... strange one at that. Weird desing, locked but with no key...? Ever seen it..?" he asked, hopeful.

Tomoe opened her eyes wide. That's the book I have in my room... she thought. Maybe... he can open it...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:52 pm
(.......... I am not weird! XD lol jk)  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:53 pm
(I didn't say you were XP All I said was that I was a loser and that was my self-directed insult for the day rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:55 pm
(lol I know, I'm just messing with ya XD)  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:01 pm
(Lol, I know. I always forget to add the jk part.)

Yuan was in the lower dungeon area of the castle. He was mulling things over, "That stupid...flying...whatever is getting on my nerves. I'll have to do something about her...or it..." He then remembered Phantom. "Oh...she'll pay for that...she took my so--servant." (yeah a lot of people are hiding others lol).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:05 pm
(X3 ooh.. he's still mad Tomoe killed Phantom his so--servant... hm... suuuspiccciiiiouussss... lol jk)

Yas looked at the three of them. "So... have you...?" he asked.

Tomoe just looked at Juno and Esuna, wondering if she should tell him about the book.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:05 pm
Juno looks at Tomoe, wondering if she was talking about the same thing. ".. Didn't you bring a book that was unlockable?... You even brought it to our room...

Esuna rubs her face soflty, but sternly, knowing that they shouldn't trust newcomers this quickly, seeing for example the case of Yuan. (Yes.. the one thing Potter books do is make me feel uncertain about newcomers XD)

The soldiers finnalyl reach the area, checkinge veryone, and the white mages come too, seeing for any of the wounded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:09 pm
(You are supposed to be suspicious lol.)

Strider woke up. He winced a bit in pain of a throbbing headache. He looked to see Nightbane across the fire from him. They must be back at the camp.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:16 pm
(Ooooh.... okay lol)

Yas looked at Tomoe with wide eyes. "Oh! You have it..? Oh jolly good!" he said, laughing slightly. "To think this one just had to ask!" he added. "So.... can this one have a look at it...? This one must really study it! It's important, really..." he muttered.

Tomoe looked at him and nodded slightly. "Oh..... um... okay... sure.... you helped us so I guess it's onlyy fair..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:18 pm
Who... erm, me? Suspicius? Lol Yes. I am definetly) Esuna feels that Yuan's scent hasn't left, no matter if he dissapeared from the area where they are. What is his porpuse.. if only i was a mind seer ... i'm only can perfom mind-link, but that is if the other mind is complacient with the spell, (in other words, that he/she/it doesn't resist it. ), not if they try to fight it...  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:19 pm
(Lol, yeah...kinda...want you to figure this out for yourselves tho lol. Yes I am that arrogant XDD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:27 pm
(lol, let's see if we can X3)

Yas looked at Esuna and tilted his head curiously, feeling her air of tension. "Are you alright, little Cherubim critter...?" he asked her.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:31 pm
(Yes, let's see *grabs popcorn*. Sorry I have nothing planned for my characters besides Yuan...sort of so I'm probably going to be quiet lol.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games