Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:53 pm
Manda_Tifa
Congratulations on the new apartment, Doomie! And luck you, got to bring your kitty! *misses her so much*

Good luck on your first day at work! We're all thinking of you! heart

Manda, you get on MSN Messenger right now! Your art is ready!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:00 pm
DoomNeko
And as ackward a day as it is for my first day, I start working at McD's on Sept 11. XO

I'm gonna be internet-less for a good while after the 11th though, gonna miss the lot of ya D:

September 11? o.0; Interesting day to start. razz

And we'll miss you Doomie! gonk  

Garek Maxwell

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:20 pm
Congrats Doomie!

I start class tomorrow sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:24 pm
Af Mas
Congrats Doomie!

So do I. xp  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:25 pm

@Doomie: Aww... we'll miss ya, Doomie! <.-.> Glad you gots an apartment and a job though! <^_^> *huggles tightly and nuzzles* And I so love your Luigi outfit. x:

@Kyo: *snuggles and pets* If you need to talk about anything, or jsut someone to vent to, you can always PM me.

As for my own rambling... about my first job... umm... yeah. Worked the register for the first time yesterday afternoon. AIEEEE Wal-Mart gets busy! <@_@> It's gonna take a lot to get up to speed and all. But I think I'll get the hang of it. It feels good to finally be getting my own paycheck. Whee! :B Unfortunately, as I should have predicted, I'm starting to feel a bit sick-ish. My body has perfect timing. <_<; Ah well. I didn't have to work today, and don't work Wednesday or Thursday either. So hopefully I'll be better by time I'm finally done with the training stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:26 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Congrats Doomie!

So do I. xp

*grabs Ed's hand and does the classic anime pose of trying one's best* We must do our best crying  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:28 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Congrats Doomie!

So do I. xp

*grabs Ed's hand and does the classic anime pose of trying one's best* We must do our best crying

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:58 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Congrats Doomie!

So do I. xp

*throws hands in the air* Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:00 pm
My mom made korean dishes for dinner. yummy.

I'm very paranoid, now that I think on it. Last night, I was walking with my brother across his university campus and someone stepped onto the sidewalk behind us and he was walking pretty close, within 6' at least. The guy was in shadow and was walking with his shoulders hunched and hood over his face. I sort of checked him out over my shoulder the first time, but then after that, he kept pacing us and I could feel my shoulders tighten and I kept doing little checks over my shoulder and started walking faster.
Anyway...he crossed the street and I forced myself to relax.

AND I'm going to Europe for two weeks with my sister in December. We're still deciding on where to go, but I want to go to Scotland for at least a few days since I've never been, but it looks like we may just rent a car and drive throughout France and maybe into Spain.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:39 pm
Rainey_angel81

I'm very paranoid, now that I think on it. Last night, I was walking with my brother across his university campus and someone stepped onto the sidewalk behind us and he was walking pretty close, within 6' at least. The guy was in shadow and was walking with his shoulders hunched and hood over his face. I sort of checked him out over my shoulder the first time, but then after that, he kept pacing us and I could feel my shoulders tighten and I kept doing little checks over my shoulder and started walking faster.

AND I'm going to Europe for two weeks with my sister in December. We're still deciding on where to go, but I want to go to Scotland for at least a few days since I've never been, but it looks like we may just rent a car and drive throughout France and maybe into Spain.

France and Spain are both good countries, though I'd reccomend France before Spain. If nothing else, the French know how to cook and eat and make incredible wine and cheese. It's a culinary orgy down there. Spain is known for it's romanticism and whatnot. Go tour the palaces and castles there.  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:47 pm
FogSage
Rainey_angel81

France and Spain are both good countries, though I'd reccomend France before Spain. If nothing else, the French know how to cook and eat and make incredible wine and cheese. It's a culinary orgy down there. Spain is known for it's romanticism and whatnot. Go tour the palaces and castles there.

I've been to France 4 times before this trip, but mainly in Paris, Normandy and South of France.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:55 pm
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
Rainey_angel81

I've been to France 4 times before this trip, but mainly in Paris, Normandy and South of France.

Where do you LIVE, Rainey? Near France? Because if not, you must be rolling in cash to be able to go to France so many times....

My grandparents went to Spain and stayed in Barcelona. Very nice country, they said. They're both from Ireland, so I guess anything that's warmer than over there is a good country to them. XD  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:00 pm
FogSage
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
Rainey_angel81

Where do you LIVE, Rainey? Near France? Because if not, you must be rolling in cash to be able to go to France so many times....

My grandparents went to Spain and stayed in Barcelona. Very nice country, they said. They're both from Ireland, so I guess anything that's warmer than over there is a good country to them. XD

California and no, not really rolling in cash. my sister and I flew on standby without a sure say that we would be actually flying out that day. And on the before trips, we were flying in low tourist season  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:24 pm
I've decided it's best if I ask my parents to take me to the doctors. There is something not right with me.  

Crenn

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:38 am
ok you know what i putting this here because it will get see much fastrer this way. but i was just at allmart and a MANAGER tell blazer my room mate that he can not buy rolling papers because she THINKS that he is going to give them to me and she HAD the NERVE to yell i mean YELL and then tell me to comdown when i raise my voice just a pinch more higher. so you know what i will tell you the secret on how she got her MAGAER spot she SUCKED the BOSS'S c**k thats how she got it and i tell you what she will regreat ever getting on my bad side and i do mean EVER i goting other walmarts closed and a few Kmarts so ohhh trust me i will have FUN WITH THIS

thanks for letting me rant if this is in the wrong place please move it thank with all the love in the world kogie the wolf pup sighing out  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games