Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
ed walked in the place shun and gil were eating ((i forgot if it was an restaurant or bar)) and ignored them for he was more interested in geting something to chew on, and a glass of anything that helped distracting the mind

(Both)
Shun saw Ed and waved. "Hey Ed!"
ed loked and waved back without a word, he grabed his food, that was moostly just an pice of meat, some beans and farofa ((dunno the english name sweatdrop but it looks like yellow sand)) and a glass of water, then he started looking for an table

"You can sit here." Shun said, pulling up a chair.
((why are you taking so long to reply?)) ed got there and sited "thanks" he started to eat slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
ed walked in the place shun and gil were eating ((i forgot if it was an restaurant or bar)) and ignored them for he was more interested in geting something to chew on, and a glass of anything that helped distracting the mind

(Both)
ed loked and waved back without a word, he grabed his food, that was moostly just an pice of meat, some beans and farofa ((dunno the english name sweatdrop but it looks like yellow sand)) and a glass of water, then he started looking for an table

((why are you taking so long to reply?)) ed got there and sited "thanks" he started to eat slowly

(Sorry. I'm in like 5 different rps.)
Shun finished his food and looked at Ed. "ed. this is my new friend, Gil. Gil, this is Ed."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:43 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Both)

Shun finished his food and looked at Ed. "ed. this is my new friend, Gil. Gil, this is Ed."
((all out of the guild i belive, and gil is off)) "hello gil" he fiinished his dish and drank the water ((and only now i noticed i writen exactly like her when i said *started to eat slowly*))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((all out of the guild i belive, and gil is off)) "hello gil" he fiinished his dish and drank the water ((and only now i noticed i writen exactly like her when i said *started to eat slowly*))

(Mhm and ahhh)
Shun smiled and looked at Ed. "Whats up?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(im on but so is the baseball game so i wont be on allot) "its a pleasure to meet you ed" gil said  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:03 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm and ahhh)
((to kasimishi:hope it ends soon, and whoever you are cheering for wins, scince i'm from brazil barely i care)) "mayun ((sev)) gave yumi a quick sip, i took the vampire virus off, but she doesent taste well,and timmi fell down another well" ed said puting some money over the table  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm and ahhh)
((to kasimishi:hope it ends soon, and whoever you are cheering for wins, scince i'm from brazil barely i care)) "mayun ((sev)) gave yumi a quick sip, i took the vampire virus off, but she doesent taste well,and timmi fell down another well" ed said puting some money over the table

Shun tilted his head. "I'm sorry I didn't hear the last part. What did you say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 pm
notingles
((back))sorry yumi, i was too distracted waking up from being atacked gemus writen ((somewhat))

*yumi nods*
its okay.
*yumi goes up to her room to sleep*
((g2g, felt likt posing that XD))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:53 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm and ahhh)

Shun tilted his head. "I'm sorry I didn't hear the last part. What did you say?"
((someone had taken over, after that my modem died)) "timmi fell down an well"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm and ahhh)

(lol) "Timmi?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:01 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm and ahhh)

(lol) "Timmi?"
((it was that old joke, see last page, ed talks with an squirrel)) "noone inportant, i just mishead the mind message someone sent me... i have an direct mental link with yumi" he used his straw to point at you "think i should make one with you? it would help communications... and save your a** more times that you imagine"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Kasumichan17
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(im on but so is the baseball game so i wont be on allot) "its a pleasure to meet you ed" gil said
"i say the same gil"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 pm
(Brb)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 pm
blessedheart
(Brb)
((uhun))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:19 pm
gil noded and continued eating his food

(they lost T.T...again and the didnt play reddick.. hes a hawtie X3)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games