Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 am

[-Erik-]
Gotta stay in shape O:

I don't want to have man boobs when I'm oooooold

...ack, man boobs.

Now all I can think of is your signature picture saying "moooooooobies." xp

Just curious though, how much time each day do you spend working out? 1 hour? 2? I wanna get some muscle without resorting to all the drugs and things the professional athletes use. razz Not looking for much either, but a runner's build would be awesome to me. Anyway, just curious to see where my goals should be.

Edit: Oh, yes, and of course, you're very good lookin'! xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm

From Charleston with love!

User Image

User Image
I'm so tall! Rawr!

User Image
I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat, look at me I'm on a mother ******** boat!

User Image
talking about manboobs and pork bellies.... ;_;

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Well, let's see...

Everyday (as often as I can) I jog about 30 minutes, to warm up.

Then I lift weights to keep my arms in shape. Ladies love nice arms! Also, I need them to be healthy since I'm a drummer. LONG BEATS FTW.

I do 100 sit ups a day, and uh... I'm trying to do more than that, but it's quite painful 8D

Exersicing my legs it's quite complicated, I'll think of something soon, I mean, besides jogging.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 pm

wow, Erik. you actually have to work for your gorgeous body? lol lame

just joking around btw

WeissVicious

F a w k s i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Who's that badass with the emo hair?

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm

I /used/ to be the badass with the emo hair. but I just had a hair cut, now I am the badass with JTHM hair

WeissVicious

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:52 pm

[-Erik-]
Well, let's see...

Then I lift weights to keep my arms in shape. Ladies love nice arms! Also, I need them to be healthy since I'm a drummer. LONG BEATS FTW.

I do 100 sit ups a day, and uh... I'm trying to do more than that, but it's quite painful 8D

Exersicing my legs it's quite complicated, I'll think of something soon, I mean, besides jogging.

cycling works the legs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Cycling, EH?

It's a problem for me, actually. All my bikes get stolen.

I've had 8 in total :l

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

well that sucks, where do you leave your bikes?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

In my yard, of course, right next to the bushes.

All chained up.

Our dog is the friendliest animal ever.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

^.^ why not put it inside then
but other than cycling, which is really good for your knees whereas running weakens them..

lunges and squats are the other two exercises that help. Swimming is good for all around works, mainly with getting everything to move properly
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

[-Erik-]
Well, let's see...

Wow, thanks! Looks like I got a while to go. xd
Right now I'm mostly up to a fast walk for roughly 30 minutes... I'm getting better!

I'll work on making those my goals though, 'cause that's a lot of work. 3nodding

As for legs, I recall lunges work well with weights. I've done them before. I'm not good with my balance though, so I tend to sway about sometimes. Plus, I only have one heavy weight (15 pounds...it's heavy enough for me!) so that tends to throw off my balance. ...Oh, yeah, I'm also only about 100 pounds (ranges from 90ish - 105), so 15 pounds can be quite a bit. razz

I've been trying to work on my glutes too, but it's like impossible to do them. sad Ah well, I wanna work on the whole body first anyway, then I can work on that specific area.

Edit:
[-Erik-]
Cycling, EH?

Get a pink Hello Kitty one with sparkles. It might not get stolen and you can prove how secure in your sexuality you are. xd

---------------------------

And Lee, you're not that bad really.

Garek Maxwell

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:43 pm

[-Erik-]
Well, let's see...

Oh snap, lol I only do 20 minutes, then sometimes try to get a good mile in. My best Mile is in 6 minutes and 45 seconds, but thats on a treadmill I tried on a track and got the time 7 minutes and 6 seconds
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 pm

o.o that's pretty fast. heh..i suck at running.

Rainey_angel81

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]
Well, let's see...

Wow, thanks! Looks like I got a while to go. xd
Right now I'm mostly up to a fast walk for roughly 30 minutes... I'm getting better!

I'll work on making those my goals though, 'cause that's a lot of work. 3nodding

As for legs, I recall lunges work well with weights. I've done them before. I'm not good with my balance though, so I tend to sway about sometimes. Plus, I only have one heavy weight (15 pounds...it's heavy enough for me!) so that tends to throw off my balance. ...Oh, yeah, I'm also only about 100 pounds (ranges from 90ish - 105), so 15 pounds can be quite a bit. razz

I've been trying to work on my glutes too, but it's like impossible to do them. sad Ah well, I wanna work on the whole body first anyway, then I can work on that specific area.

Edit:
[-Erik-]
Cycling, EH?

Get a pink Hello Kitty one with sparkles. It might not get stolen and you can prove how secure in your sexuality you are. xd

No.

8l

As for the bikes and running... I'll see what I can do. I didn't know running made my knees weak O:

My best mile is 5 minutes and 43 seconds.

I've never beaten my own record since then D:
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games