Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:24 pm

All I know is that Cale will kill you stellar. I would run if I were you.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:28 pm

I guess you translated it.

Talk about keeping the feel of a Tachikoma in the character of the Metal Strills. lol I'm really tempted to give the Rapora and company a Metal Strill, maybe an old model they dug up on Ord Mantell.

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:30 pm

Cale did. I was just here to listen to it. I'm sure you'll hear all about it when he gets back on a computer.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:43 pm

He can't take a joke can he...

I should just compile a short video of Tachikomas and entitle it... "Mecha say the darndest things."

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:49 pm

He can, just not when someone else uses his jokes. Oh well, He'll get over it. I think he also thought it ended a little to easily, but you can talk to him about that.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:51 pm

I'd rather not spend allot of time on the Battle of Mandalore, I'd like to push on to the real battles of the RP... hunting down EK and GLF.

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:29 am

stellarmagic
I'd rather not spend allot of time on the Battle of Mandalore, I'd like to push on to the real battles of the RP... hunting down EK and GLF.
Isn't that self-contradictory? I thought I the KE was a joke?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:13 am

ElladanKenet
stellarmagic

That's why he also threw the GLF in there too.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:22 am

Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
stellarmagic

Ya, but he listed me first. No offense, but it seems like he has a vendetta against me
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:59 am

ElladanKenet
Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
stellarmagic

Ya, but he listed me first. No offense, but it seems like he has a vendetta against me

You're really the only established military force there that can oppose the sith. The GLF, while threatening, is not a standard military engaugement, and the tactics they employ mean that of the two, you are the more easily extinguished.

With the probe droids searching the vast rimworld planets, eventually you will be found, and when that happens, the sith may just split their forces to crush you. As for now, you have nothign to fear... yet..

Though if you continue to annoy enough people, you're bound to get ratted, especially when you use your gadgets so foolishly. If found, they'll just trace the signal back to you, and you'll be doubly boned.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:49 am

Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
stellarmagic

You're really the only established military force there that can oppose the sith. The GLF, while threatening, is not a standard military engaugement, and the tactics they employ mean that of the two, you are the more easily extinguished.

With the probe droids searching the vast rimworld planets, eventually you will be found, and when that happens, the sith may just split their forces to crush you. As for now, you have nothign to fear... yet..

Though if you continue to annoy enough people, you're bound to get ratted, especially when you use your gadgets so foolishly. If found, they'll just trace the signal back to you, and you'll be doubly boned.
That would only work if they actually found me where the signal's coming from
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:21 pm

EK YOU IDIOT!

THE HUTTS ARE YOUR CORPORATE BACKERS AND ALLIES!!!

You attacked... yourself!

Holy Friendly Fire Batman.

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:23 pm

ElladanKenet
Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
stellarmagic

That would only work if they actually found me where the signal's coming from

It'd work every time.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:08 pm

I need to figure out where to start Link off at...

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:09 pm

I'm somewhat surprised that you never thought that out yet.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games