Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm
"Ooh. You mean it wasn't prepared well enough," Tails said. "There's gonna be germs in wild Pokemon, especially ones out in the desert. If you cook the meat through, it dies and you have good food."

He waved the strip of Seviper at Zangoose. "Right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:42 pm
Trigramatic
"Ooh. You mean it wasn't prepared well enough," Tails said. "There's gonna be germs in wild Pokemon, especially ones out in the desert. If you cook the meat through, it dies and you have good food."

He waved the strip of Seviper at Zangoose. "Right?"

"No...it wasn't that it wasn't cooked right..."

"He's saying he rather stray away from it." I said. "Rather enjoy other things than be reminded of what in the world he had to go through. And though it may have been cooked right, it doesn't make it any more pleasing."

"Yea. That." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm
"Oh. Well...I think you've had chicken, right?" said Tails. "Did you eat beef yet? Maybe you're just more of a vegetarian?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 pm
Trigramatic
"Oh. Well...I think you've had chicken, right?" said Tails. "Did you eat beef yet? Maybe you're just more of a vegetarian?"

"No, I like chicken. And Beef." Tristen said to him. "Also, that ham that you fixed at...what's that place called? It had hot springs near a town and all.

"...hotsprings near a town? Only one I can think of is Fallarbor....wait, where'd you get ham near Fallarbor?"

"Tails cooked a Spoink." Tristen said.

"Oh..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm
"So you just don't like game," Tails concluded. Booooring, was what he didn't say.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm
Trigramatic
"So you just don't like game," Tails concluded. Booooring, was what he didn't say.

"I guess..." He said, then making one long yawn.

"You done, Tristen?" He asked.

"I...think so."

"Go take a nap. I'll see you shortly, okay?"

"Mmmhmm..." Tristen pushed himself out of his chair then started to trudge off for bed.

"Joys of chocolate, huh?" I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:35 pm
Tails giggled. "Yeah. I guess I miss being like that. I'm gonna be so tired when this buzz is over."

So as not to think too hard on it, he gnawed into the Seviper some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 pm
Trigramatic
Tails giggled. "Yeah. I guess I miss being like that. I'm gonna be so tired when this buzz is over."

So as not to think too hard on it, he gnawed into the Seviper some more.

Zangoose started to have at it with a strip or two of his own. The Pokemon was content to say the least. His favorite meal, combined with the fact that there is someone else in his immediate world that enjoys it too? Perfect. "Goooooose..."

"Ra la!"

"Riolu?" I spoke up.

"Ra la." Riolu came into the kitchen.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Ra la la rala!"

"Training...yea, sure, I'm game." I said. "In fact. I got that other Pokemon I got here recently to train. Though he...um...is on the bit on the shy side."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am
"Hm?" Tails asked. When he finished the strip to the bone, he set it aside. "Shy side? Is there someone new?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm
The newly evolved Leafeon hybrid sat silently on one of the couches in the main room, knees tucked comfortably beneath her and an open book in her lap. Sleeping next to her was the young Teddiursa she'd acquired not long after her evolution. It'd taken some time, and a lot of patience, but eventually the young bear cub had finally begun to warm up to her.

Smiling down at the small creature, Eve placed a gentle hand upon his head before returning to her book. Idly she wondered where everyone had gone, but at the same time...she was really enjoying the quiet.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 am
Trigramatic
"Hm?" Tails asked. When he finished the strip to the bone, he set it aside. "Shy side? Is there someone new?" he asked.

"Actually, yes. Hold on a second..." I then walked off. Riolu tilted his head as I walked off for the moment. I came back with a Pokeball in tow. "I got this one here a short while ago when I went out on a mission with Sub and the others. It was a bit of a quick one, so Freth and I weren't gone long." I then said.

I lobbed the Pokeball out, and the ball bursts open. Out came a Pokemon, shorter than Tails was, white and very light blue in color. A bear, it was. "Cub-chaaa?"

"Tails, Riolu. This. Is Cubchoo."

"Chaaa?" Cubchoo was quick to take a step or two back. WHO WERE THESE NEW PEOPLE!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 am
Its coloring suggested to Tails that it was an ice Pokemon and to be as non-threatening as possible he cooled his temperature and curled his tails. "This is a Pokemon from that foreign region, isn't it?" he said.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 am
Trigramatic
Its coloring suggested to Tails that it was an ice Pokemon and to be as non-threatening as possible he cooled his temperature and curled his tails. "This is a Pokemon from that foreign region, isn't it?" he said.

"From Unova, right." I said to him.

"Ra laaaaaa?" Riolu spoke.

"Well, its because I just have caught it, really." I said to Riolu. "I hadn't really had too much of a chance to introduce Cubchoo to the team and all." I then knelt down towards Cubchoo. "Go on, its fine." I said, rubbing the bear's head.

Riolu was first to approach. "Ra la!" It greeted to the bear.

"CHOOOO!" The bear sneezed, and out came a rather long hanging mucus from its nose. Riolu stood there...stunned. Sweatdropping at what he was looking at. He didn't even want to get near THAT.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:02 am
Tails' eyes widened, but not from any gross-out reaction. "Blizz," he said, "Are you sure he's okay? I haven't seen anything like that since I found a Rattata that was so sick it died the next day."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:09 am
Trigramatic
Tails' eyes widened, but not from any gross-out reaction. "Blizz," he said, "Are you sure he's okay? I haven't seen anything like that since I found a Rattata that was so sick it died the next day."

"Actually, as far as I read up on...that's actually natural." I said. "In fact, in a round about way, it's what contributes to his Ice-type attacks.

"Ra la laaa?" That...really sounded weird.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games