Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Loki's children were silent as they were told that the prophecy had followed them here. Tony frowned, silently cursing JARVIS for saying anything. Comforting Loki across the bond, he gave a little shrug. "Humans aren't the smartest creatures." He said slowly. "But we can make sure that we correct things now." He added, hoping that Loki wouldn't cling to his annoyance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:42 am
MDaylus

Loki glanced to his children as he noticed how silent the room had gotten and then to tony when the man sent comfort across the bond. He nodded when Tony said the could correct it now. "You mean with the exclusive interview we are supposed to do?" Loki questioned. "Well I think it is time for dessert." Loki stated changing the subject.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the question. “That and more. I mean, you’ll be sticking around on Earth for a while, you’ll have plenty of time to set records straight. Especially now that you’re public.” He said with a little smile. “Couldn’t have picked a better mate to help you with PR.” He joked. When Loki announced dessert, Fenrir whined happily and began to squirm until he was let go, dropping to the ground, he moved to the door, looking back expectantly, tail wagging. Jor laughed at that, standing. “That sounds nice. We won’t have to sit here and be bored by the Midgardian’s toys anymore.” He said lightly, Tony making a face and glaring at his back for a moment as Loki’s children slowly stood and moved to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony explained that the interview with his time spent on midgard he would be able to correct all the errors about his past and the rumors surrounding his children. The god smiled when Tony continued to say he couldn't have picked a better mate to help him with the public. "You know that is not why I picked you." Loki stated shaking his head in amusement. Releasing Fenrir the god stood to follow the pup and rolled his eyes at Jormungandr's words. "Pay not attention my love he is merely getting your goat as I believe the saying is.” Loki assured the genius.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki. "I know it's not. Just happens to be an added bonus." The genius responded. Grabbing Loki's hand as the god moved by where he was sitting, Tony kissed it gently, massaging his fingers for a moment. "Seriously babe....don't worry about what people think they know. We'll set things straight. Humans listen to reason a little more often than Asgardians I think. Most of them at least." He said, head tilted back to look up at Loki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki paused in his step when Tony grasped his hand as he walked by. "I know we will my love and I am glad that we have the chance to do such things. My children do not deserve the persecution for something they have not done." Loki smiled. "I know better than to worry with you at my side, now come let us get some desert."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kissed Loki’s hand again when the god told him that he knew that they’d set things straight. Arching a brow as he let go of the god’s hand, he kept his head tilted back to watch his lover. “Thought you might want some more alone time with your kids.” He said slowly. He didn’t want to get in the way or intrude on Loki’s time with his children.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man kissed his hand once more. However he raised a curious eyebrow at the mans words. "I do love spending time with my children but I also love spending time with you. Why should I not have the best of both? Besides I made an Asgardian dessert I want you to try." Loki responded smiling gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I just don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. I understand wanting someone’s attention all to yourself, figured they might be in that mood.” Tony replied, but slowly stood, slipping his hand into Loki’s when he stepped close. “Sure you don’t want a little alone time with them?” he asked once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned he hadn't thought about if his children wanted him alone. He had been selfish in the fact that he wanted both worlds. However Loki shrugged. "Its dessert time I'll spend time with them alone after that.” Loki stated squeezing Tony's hand.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, leaning against Loki slightly before they followed after Loki’s children. Tony really was trying his hardest to be considerate of Loki and his family, to make sure they were all happy and getting everything they wanted and needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony knowing that the man didn't want to come between him and his children. Loki was sure though that he wanted both Tony and his children and if the could not coexist then it would be hard for all of them. "You worry too much my love, it will be okay.” Loki murmured softly as he led him to the dinning area.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki's words. "I'm sure it will be. But you have to give me a little patience. First time dealing with family remember?" He asked lightly. This was completely new territory for him. As they entered the dining room, they found Jormungandr holding Fenrir, all of the siblings sitting together and talking to each other, all smiles and obviously joking about something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man said he was sure it would be okay but that Loki needed to have patience with him. "I will give you all the patience in the world." Loki murmured gently. "This is your first time dealing with a family of blood relations more than myself and Thor. However Tony you have dealt with a family for a time.” Loki reminded. Seeing his children as they were when they entered the room. It was nice to see all of them together and relaxed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony seemed a little relieved when Loki said that he'd be given patience. He looked a little confused though when Loki said that he'd handled a family, but he didn't ask. Jor looked when Loki came in. "We're talking about the time Sleepnir accidentally transformed into regular horse and couldn't figure out how to walk without his extra legs." He explained.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games