Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:45 pm
(Don't worry! i got planned to see if we can get some insight on some of the characters of mine, but that's left to your own thoughts guys XD) "For Pete's sake, i'm not a cri-!.... y... yes.. i'm alright... " Esuna replies, not liking still to be talked to like a child. "... I'm just, thoughtfull, that's all.

Juno seemingly trusts Yas, feeling that if he was the good-natured and kind person he seemed to be, he could be trusted with a simple-looking book. "... My question is.. why do you need it?" he asks, still getting those weird thoughts from Esuna, brushing off the icy feeling he got, thanks to her foreboding of Yuan's prescence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:49 pm
(Lol, ok...if you could just...unwrap Phantom...then I might be able to go a little longer...yeah i gave it a way didn't i? lol)  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:55 pm
(Sorry gtg, my godmother wants on and since it is her bday I'm not gonna complain lol. Take care guys!~)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:59 pm
OH! No wonder! I thought it was going to be Yuan's job to do that! Yeh... i can't take indirect ideas XD) Juno looks around, and see the guards about to take Phantom's body. "Wait! Don't.. don't take him..... I'm not sure.. but i think there's... somethign about him. "saying this, checking him. "....I might not be very good at some things, but i can be a good corpusari seer... " he says, looking at Valdamt with a look of "shall I?  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 pm
(Aww, see ya dude!)

Yas smiled at Esuna and nodded. He turned around to face Juno. "Well... it's important... it holds some secrets that could be helpful for me.... and deadly too.... I can't explain much." he said, smiling sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:06 pm
(man, late poster is i. See ya later dude!)

Juno thinks for a while, and then decides it's for the best to let Tomoe hand him the book.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:09 pm
Valdamt looked at Phantom's body and then at Juno. "no... not yet. Take him to the Mages," he ordered to his guards. "His body will be safe there..."

Tomoe nodded, convinced by his argument and beggins to walk upstairs, to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:25 pm
Juno gets up, feeling that there was something indeed misterius about Phantom's corpse, but nods. "... alright, King Valdie..." he says, holding his arm a bit. As Tomoe left, he felt he wanted to be close with her, just in case.. .just in case of an emergency. Already, he was up the stairs, with her.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:33 pm
Tomoe entered her bedroom and jumped slightly when she saw that Juno was beside her. "Oh! Sorry... didn't hear you coming upstaris...." she said as she opened the drawer in her vanity. Inside the drawer was the book, which seemed to glow slightly as she touched it and took it out. "here it is..." she muttered.

"Ah! Yes! That's the one!" said Yas who suddenly appeared in the bedroom, scaring both Tomoe and Juno; making her draw out her sword.

"Don't EVER do that!" she said, looking at him with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 pm
Juno smiled a bit at her sudden jump when she saw him. When Yas appeared, he made an inmediate grab for his katana, though when he saw Yas' form, he lowered it. ".... You really tend to do this often, do you?" he says, giving him a small stink-eye look.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 pm
Yas smiles slightly. ""Yeah... This one does... sorry if this one scared you, but this one couldn't wait downstairs!" he said with a lot of excitment. "Oh... that's it... that's the book!" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:35 am
(Lol, back.)

Phantom's body is dragged along and put on a bench in the mage's room, his lifeless limbs hanging over. No light came from the opening behind the wraps on his face.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:57 am
B. Wow... i feel kinda tired.. man, it must've been that sleepover.)

Juno helps Tomoe with the book, and hands it over to him, wondering inside how can this book be so important to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:59 am
The Mage Leader, let's call him Artemis, looked at Phantom's limp body from top to bottom. "Peculiar..." he muttered, examinating his body. "Remove the wraps," he ordered the other mages.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:02 am
Artemis.. fowl? X3

(yeah. XD Wb Kaos! And Nightbane, lol)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games