Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:31 am
Crenn
I've decided it's best if I ask my parents to take me to the doctors. There is something not right with me.

I assume you mean mental health physicians, correct? Or is there some physical problem you haven't told us about, Crenn?

In any case, I'll be going to a doctor to get a referral for a psychologist or psychiatrist: never could remember which one does what....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:33 am
My strange behaviour... I think it maybe BiPolar.... but I'm unsure... which is why I want to see my doctor.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
Crenn
My strange behaviour... I think it maybe BiPolar.... but I'm unsure... which is why I want to see my doctor.

Well, do you become happy or sad for no reason at all and without knowing it? Do you find yourself falling into deep depressions when moments ago you were the happiest kid on earth? If so, might be bipolar, but I dunno.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:52 am
Oh man, this is the first time in more than a year that I have to be up for 8 AM. Ayaaaa ~ @_@;

I still feel like I have my eyes closed, even if I'm up and around. Even my cereal bowl looks like a good pilow right now, even though I oftentimes slept less than I just did. I'm so not a morning person, and I'm really hoping McD's is gonna give me an evening/night shift after my training.

And getting the I-net is gonna be one of my priorities after getting my income stable and getting rent/groceries/etc paid. Otherwise I already have pretty much everything I need.

I do have my eyes set on maybe getting myself an Xbox360 for Christmas though. I saw videos of "Dead Rising" and now I just absolutely want the console for that ONE game since it's exclusive. XP
Yay for prices that have gone down since release XD

Anywhoot, today I'm getting my keys. Gonna be stopping off at the apartment to drop off some basic stuff, and then until the 9th I'll be taking my time to relax and pack my stuff to bring over there. Probably also gonna take some time to stop off at an art store I know over there and get myself some more of those blue pencils I used to have for drawing that helped me so much, and a new pad since I've run out again, just finished the last one I had with Krissim's drawing. X3

And hey, I might be coming back online with a comic if I can find enough time to draw the character studies and then the actual pages after writing down the storyline. Some of you may recall me starting Eternally Misunderstood a good while back, but seeing as I've dropped that project and don't really have contact with most of the people that were part of it anymore, it's discontinued. I have a new comic project on foot, something much more tailored to my own personal tastes, and that will likely be much better, though maybe or maybe not in colour depending on how much time I have with work.

Anyways I better finish my cereal and go do my hair, I need to go get some black shoes for work before I take the train into the city. xp

Ome and Caitlin ~ I'm sorry I couldn't be up tonight and I fear I might not be able to keep in touch like I used to for a while, but I'll be checking in on my online stuffs at least once a week, so feel free to drop me PMs and/or emails on my second account and I'll answer back when I can. Love you two muchly ~ heart

Toodles everyone, Doomie heading out!
WATCH OUT LIFE! mrgreen

Sonya Khatsworth

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:03 am
Woot! Draw more Eternally Misunderstood, Doomie! I need more comics to read! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:11 am
I'mma miss you sweetheart ; ;  

OmeTheDragon

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:26 am
We'll all miss you sis, but good luck with work and getting up early razz I'm not a happy camper in the mornings myself, like this morning. Boy I love waking up to find a happy ******** lake in the bathroom after Matt gets out of the shower. Used up one of my towels cleaning up the mess, and found out he used my hand towel to soak up another mess of his, so there go two towels of mine. Considering all the stuff we have to do for him, and the little gift I gave him, asking him to try his a** off a little bit on the bathmat or in the shower before making the trek all over the bathroom and back downstairs shouldn't be a big deal. You'd think rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:14 am
Thought I would post here lol.

I'm completely moved o ut of my parents house. I'm living with my friends Adam and Dave. They are great and everything. They both make sure that I keep to my anorxia diet to gain weight and they are both protective of me like two brothers.

As of right now I'm having a tiny bit of a problem drawing stuff but I think with a little help I can get it back on track. :3 I have to go start cleaning ^^''  

sdsythe01

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 am
Crenn

*Waves hand* I can help you out with that. *Has Bi polar but too afraid/Doesn't want to be stuck on pills for the rest of her life*

Do you have times when you Feel like absolutely nothing is wrong no matter what anybody else says? During that period have you ever made Rash Decisions and impulse buys that you wouldn't normally do if you felt normal?

And do you sometimes get depressed over absolutely nothing and just feel like crying on a pillow all day?

If you do have Bi polar fell free to talk to me any time. Even you don't your still free to moan/Whatever at me. n-n  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:58 am
Good luck, Doomie! What city are you going to? Do you live in Montreal now? heart  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:16 pm
Ok, I'll start this one with Doomie first.

Sounds good Doomie, I hope everything works out for you. Just remember, you don't need expensive internet to get online. Even Dial Up works, although you'll have problems with other things sweatdrop (like games). Remember, Night Shifts also has disadvantages as well as advantages, but I doubt you should have problems. Also it sounds like you need to change your sleeping patterns slightly blaugh .

FogSage
Well, do you become happy or sad for no reason at all and without knowing it? Do you find yourself falling into deep depressions when moments ago you were the happiest kid on earth? If so, might be bipolar, but I dunno.

I know that my mood changes suddenly, and almost all the time it's for no reason. And yes, I fall in deep depression all of a sudden, no matter how happy I was before. And that's what I'm fearing it is. I've seen what happens to people with Bipolar (My father has it).

Aylin Mari Dakarai
*Waves hand* I can help you out with that. *Has Bi polar but too afraid/Doesn't want to be stuck on pills for the rest of her life*

Do you have times when you Feel like absolutely nothing is wrong no matter what anybody else says? During that period have you ever made Rash Decisions and impulse buys that you wouldn't normally do if you felt normal?

And do you sometimes get depressed over absolutely nothing and just feel like crying on a pillow all day?

If you do have Bi polar fell free to talk to me any time. Even you don't your still free to moan/Whatever at me. n-n

Ok, first the questions in order.
Yes
Rash decision but not impulse buys (since I have no cash).
Yes, happens quite a bit... although not crying all day.
I'll talk even if I don't have it. But I'm trying not to put my problems on others too much. I keep losing friends that way. crying

EDIT: Is it normal to have half your face crying but the other half fine?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:39 pm
Hmm Cremm it does seem like you have at least some form of Bi-polar. At least from what you've said.

As for the half face thing...o-o I haven't got the foggest. But somthing tells me it's not that normal.

Also feel free to shove as many problems as you like onto me. I understand what your going trough. Heck until I did some reserch I just thought I was moddy, Insane girl. Besides to My Three wonderfull mates I am a rant pillow who also rants back and gives advice. =D  

Aylin Mari Dakarai

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:31 pm
I'm so mad at myself right now. I've given up on losing weight.......for some reason, all that tracking of points and having to look s**t up just.....doesn't interest me any more. I am on my way back to FatAssville. It's pretty outside.....the kind of weather I should be out in.......but I feel so lethargic......gaargh.......x_x

*starts punishing himself by denying himself ice cream* T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
GF: Just think about it, okay? You were always telling me ho important it was to get a job.
GF: If I can do it, so can you. And if you can't.. maybe I shouldn't distract you from it.

She gives me a bunch of lines about how i think she wants to leave me so quickly...then says this. What am i supposed to think when you threaten to leave me if i don't find a job soon, huh?

This sickens me, i never knew she could say something so hurtful.

I'd liek to see her do better. Her family got her the first and only job she's ever held and that took her MONTHS and she only got it because of them!

I feel ill...  

Ozmiander

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:13 pm
Ok, well, I told my father about my strange behaviour. He's going to organise an appointment for Saturday morning if our GP is there. Hopefully this is a step forward for the best. But I'm making sure that he can be there with me.... I don't want my mother coming in with me.... because she'll start yelling at me and saying I'm a rebellious teenager xp  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games