Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:59 pm

I'd have to say that my favorite FPS has always (Well, not always, but since it came out) been the Metroid Prime series. Well, that's not really pure FPS, with all the exploring and crud, but it's still really fun. Especially number 3.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:00 pm

It's entirely based on the Silmarillion, which is the history of Middle-Earth. It's pretty much amazing (and one of my favorite books to boot.)

Has prety much the most badass villain in a fantasy book ever: Morgoth ("The Black Enemy" in Sindarin) He is one of the Valar (the 15 most powerful being in Tokien's world) and is responible for the theft of the Silmarils which caused the Elves to follow him to Middle-Earth (which they weren't supposed to do because that was reserved for the race of men.) He created the original Orcs by twisting and torturing elves, created the Dragons and trolls, as well as convince many of the Maiar ( the beings that the wizards are) to his side (which included Sauron) and corrupted many of them into the Balrogs. He is responsible for all the pains of Middle-Earth by corrupting the part of the music of creation at the beginning of time. He is pretty much the Middle-Earth equivalent to Satan (although he does take a more proactive role in the world). In short he made Sauron look like a b***h. (Which is an impressive feat!) I could go into more detail but then my Middle-Earth nerdiness might reach critical mass and my head would explode.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale, any words for my Halo/D&D conversion?
I could use some ideas, if anyone can offer them.

D20 Future and future tech.
All you need should be in there, saving you considerable headache.
I mean Dungeons & Dragons, not d20.
I don't know all that much about Halo aside from the few times I have played with friends but I am going to have to agree with Cale. It's going to be a lot easier to recreate the alien races by using d20 Future and future tech, you can still use them in DnD then. (Huzzah for interchangable game systems!)
Not really, I'm finding what I've put together alot easier then having to go out and buy new books.
The Elites are now natural psionic, soulblades, thus the sword.
The grunts are being developed from a goblin base, and the Brutes are nomadic barbarians, but I'm unsure to there racial's just yet.

The Jacals I get to later.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Hai Guyz

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:50 pm

'ello there
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Moo.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Avast ye!

Translation: moo.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:25 pm

*glomps DA*

You look burdened by your clothes. You've got such a heavy cloak, and that sword? So, like, too much.

lady_skuld

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:35 pm

It's a lance/spear.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:38 pm

*runs and grabs camera and chair*

Just in case...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm

All the heavier, DA. You sure you don't want some strong guy to carry it for you? Or do you have a different use for the weapon that doesn't require a good squire?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Exactly I could carry it for you...

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Thank you missing! Figuring her, she'd volunteer me. Now you're doomed!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

No, I think Nelo is better at carrying luggage.

* throws 50+ suitcases at Nelo *

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Ha ha! Have fun with carrying all that mate! *Kicks back in a chair and puts feet on table*
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games