Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:11 pm
Suggestion: Going "oro?" at some lady who is trying to sell his lightsaber to him for far more than its worth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:32 pm
No, I mean where to put him, like what planet would he land on after getting out of prison...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:38 pm
Chandrilla? Harun Kal? Maybe Corellia, just to grab a ship? Or Ord Mantell to revisit some history?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:38 am
stellarmagic
EK YOU IDIOT!

THE HUTTS ARE YOUR CORPORATE BACKERS AND ALLIES!!!

You attacked... yourself!

Holy Friendly Fire Batman.
Since when are they my corporate backers? I never said they were, I just talked about it.

Funny how you always asume I'm on the opposite side of all your people.

Have I ever once in the RP mentioned me and Hutts as allies?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:54 am
ElladanKenet
stellarmagic
EK YOU IDIOT!

THE HUTTS ARE YOUR CORPORATE BACKERS AND ALLIES!!!

You attacked... yourself!

Holy Friendly Fire Batman.
Since when are they my corporate backers? I never said they were, I just talked about it.

Funny how you always asume I'm on the opposite side of all your people.

Have I ever once in the RP mentioned me and Hutts as allies?
And you complain about how people ignore your characters..

more importantly, can you risk having them as foes as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:16 am
No, they're not foes either. That makes us neutral... well, until they find out we nabbed that freighter.

Either way, their hands are tied with the Bothans. They have more to worry about than a single raid.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:42 am
But they were selling you ship parts! Why would you attack your supplier. If you read some of the Rapora Posts from the last RP you'd know that the Hutts are helping you guys buy selling you ship parts and supplying you with skilled labor. Why would you go and steal them... Thats just idiotic, and Piratical. It makes you nothing more then a scumy pirate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:49 am
stellarmagic
But they were selling you ship parts! Why would you attack your supplier. If you read some of the Rapora Posts from the last RP you'd know that the Hutts are helping you guys buy selling you ship parts and supplying you with skilled labor. Why would you go and steal them... Thats just idiotic, and Piratical. It makes you nothing more then a scumy pirate.
Dude, I didn't read those posts, because as far as I knew, they weren't supporting me. I never said they were in the first place.

Dude, look at my logic. You play the people who oppose my people. I would I have you as an ally?

But forget that. the Hutts are not, and never were my allies.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:55 am
We've discusssed this again and again. The Hutts want to destabilize the Empire to ensure the security of their own dealings. They're the Galaxy's largest arms dealer and military equipment supplier. If you're fighting a war and don't have the Empire's resources you must turn to illecit arms dealers and they are controlled primarily by the Hutts. The Rebel Alliance did it, the Loyalists would have to do it as well.

By helping you the Hutts help themselves, by attacking them you attack the only people willing to back you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:35 am
stellarmagic
We've discusssed this again and again. The Hutts want to destabilize the Empire to ensure the security of their own dealings. They're the Galaxy's largest arms dealer and military equipment supplier. If you're fighting a war and don't have the Empire's resources you must turn to illecit arms dealers and they are controlled primarily by the Hutts. The Rebel Alliance did it, the Loyalists would have to do it as well.

By helping you the Hutts help themselves, by attacking them you attack the only people willing to back you.
Following that logic, it'd be easier then to help the Sith get rid of me and the GLF, and be way less expensive.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:47 am
In any case, I changed it. Happy?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:28 pm
Is he ever?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Lol, I just can't wait for the battle, all we can do right now is disscuss morale of slaves and laborers.XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:45 pm
Battle?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:46 pm
Yup, you'll see.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games