Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:48 pm
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
"I'm so happy, oh so happy."

" Do you like? I got my new ears, donated to me by dragonz."

Floats down on a cloud as a stupid big grin splits face. " Hey how is everyone?" blaugh

Cool, congrats! Hehe. ^^

I'm god, you?

Hurray for divinities. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:48 pm
grrr this ******** sucks, I wanted to install my old Command & Conquer games but it won't let me, my stupid Red Alert is 95 only and C&C just won't install period!! god ******** damnit, and I wanted to play them again for the first time in sooooo long!  

Vashyyk

Selevol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:49 pm
Vashyyk
grrr this ******** sucks, I wanted to install my old Command & Conquer games but it won't let me, my stupid Red Alert is 95 only and C&C just won't install period!! god ******** damnit, and I wanted to play them again for the first time in sooooo long!

i have comand and conquer... well actually it's my step dads  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:50 pm
Starlight
Vashyyk

I want mine to install crying god damn windows 2000!!!  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:50 pm
Starlight
Vashyyk

I have Red Alert with the expansions.. but I've played so much the CDs don't even work anymore o_o ;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:51 pm
DoomNeko
Starlight
Vashyyk

I have Red Alert with the expansions.. but I've played so much the CDs don't even work anymore o_o ;;

my CDs work fine, but they want win 95 crying  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:52 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
"I'm so happy, oh so happy."

" Do you like? I got my new ears, donated to me by dragonz."

Floats down on a cloud as a stupid big grin splits face. " Hey how is everyone?" blaugh

Cool, congrats! Hehe. ^^

I'm god, you?

Hurray for divinities. ^^

*blinks* o_o; XD  
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
*walks in from the nearby patch of woods, then flops on the ground, looking sleepy*

Hey, all..... *yawns* ...hot weather always knocks me out....

Heyya Dracos! ^.^ *yips softly, still clinging to his tail absent mindedly*

*opens his mouth to say hi, but keeps opening it in a huge yawn*

OooooHHH!! Sorry! I meant to say, 'What's up?' but it didn't come out quite right.... So, what's up? ^^ Good to see you again!

*growls softly and happily at you*

*eeps and giggles* Hehe, I'm good. ^.^ How'sabout you?

Trying to cook dinner and post here at the same time. The thing is, my computer's upstairs and the kitchen is down! Oh my legs! ^^  

DracosBlackwing

Selevol

Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

as far as i know C&C is for 98.... but i can look and see if it can work for 2000 and if so i can probably send it to you  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:53 pm
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

WINDOWS 2K !?! O_O

Dude, that's just wrong. It's the one and only windows I've had trouble playign games on! No wonder Red Alert and C&C won't work, they're probably laughing their bytes off just looking at your comp! xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:54 pm
Starlight
hehe i just got my engin back for my race bike... hehe looks like i get to go riding soon

Took care of that oil leak, eh? Did you have a chance to try it out yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:55 pm
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
*walks in from the nearby patch of woods, then flops on the ground, looking sleepy*

OooooHHH!! Sorry! I meant to say, 'What's up?' but it didn't come out quite right.... So, what's up? ^^ Good to see you again!

Trying to cook dinner and post here at the same time. The thing is, my computer's upstairs and the kitchen is down! Oh my legs! ^^

XD Same ehre! Hehe... at least it's good excersize, ne? ^^  

Lloxie

Selevol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:56 pm
DracosBlackwing
Starlight
hehe i just got my engin back for my race bike... hehe looks like i get to go riding soon

Took care of that oil leak, eh? Did you have a chance to try it out yet?

just got it by fedex today! tonight at a big bike thing we're going to put the engin in and maybe start it but i doubt it but we will ride it this weekend  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:57 pm
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

XD Same ehre! Hehe... at least it's good excersize, ne? ^^

Too much work. I'm sitting here drawing, waiting for my servants (a.k.a. parents) to finish making the food.  

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:58 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

WINDOWS 2K !?! O_O

Dude, that's just wrong. It's the one and only windows I've had trouble playign games on! No wonder Red Alert and C&C won't work, they're probably laughing their bytes off just looking at your comp! xd

Actually Windows 2000 is more stable that Windows ME. It has less errors and conflicts that the other program does; at least that's what my friends who use it tell me.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games