Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:07 am
(Lol, WB guys. Fowl...Aretemis Fowl lol. Need to get back into that series.)

As the wraps were removed from his face everyone looked at him in wonder. The face of a child, no more than 13 appeared. Blue hair fell to his shoulders, the eye that had been concealed by the wraps showed a burn mark and was shut. The other was a pale blue looking off into space. His complexion was whitish from death yet he seemed to be at peace. (hopefully you guys can guess who he is lol. And if you can't...so-servant is a good clue lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:18 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............. (trying to think of any possible means that he might be someone familiar) ........... ........ ...

My mind is a black hole when i start trying to guess my suspicion.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:18 am
(I'm a huge fan... it was the first name I could think off since I got tired of calling him Mage Leader lol)

"Oh my.... this is just a child..." Artemis said, glancing at the burn mark. "... If he was brought here earlier, perpahs I could have saved him." he said, shaking his head slightly. "Let us look into this memories to see who he was, and what he was planning on doing..." he said to the other mages who nodded in agreement. They formed a cirle around the body, with Artemis behind Phantom's head, holding it and looking deeply into his eye.

(oh! I figured it out lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:20 am
Yas took the book and studied it. "Yes, this is it!" he said, smiling widely. "Finally! Thank you so much! Now This one can do as instructed by sensei!" he said, smiling.

Tomoe smiled too, liking this new fellow. "Oh, I'm glad I could help!" she said.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 am
Juno nods a bit. "Glad that we could help.. but i'm also interested in what awnsers that book has to offer. Don't leave us out, in case it's.. amazing." he says, creeping out Esuna a bit by his sudden randomness in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:30 am
Yas smiles slightly. "Well... this book posseses a lot of powerful spells and secrets... since it was written by Merlin... and by Linus," he said, smiling. "Many people have tried to get his hands on this... this treasure! But no one was sure of it's location, since every 5 years, the book dissapears on it's own accord and appears in a different location, disguised as any other book," he said, while his fingers slowly traced the desing of the book.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:30 am
(Applauds*)

The child's memories were mostly destroyed. It was hard to tell but it was possible from Yuan's powers. However small things came up. A boy sitting and playing with cards. A man with long blue hair holding him and putting him in his crib....Flames sprouting everywhere as the boy seemed to have aged into his early teens. His father running to him as the floor collapsed into flames as the father fell through the floor. Flames everywhere as the boy was now in a oversized bed crying for his father. A dark man appeared, completely covered in shadows. He grabbed the boy as he dashed through the flames. The shadow man was catching fire in several places as he through the child. The child tumbled out a door as the flames erupted over the opening. The child screamed as his eye was burned by embers. The boy fell unconciouss as the father and shadow man were caught in the flaming torrent. The child woke later to smoke in the sky and a small red glow coming from the remaining of the building. He got up as a large cloth floated through the wind and landed in front of him. The boy picked it up, recognizing it as the blankets on his bed, once blue now charred black.....Not much later the boy was in a city, looking quietly at the night. All but his head was wrapped in the charred cloth. He sighed as he wrapped the last around it and a purple light hit his back. A voice that was not his own emitted from the boy, "I...am...ready..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:34 am
(Aww g2g! Be on later! and I'll explain who Linus is X3)  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:39 am
"But... disguised...? So that's not how the book looks like...?" Tomoe asked him, a bit confused.

"Yes, this is how it looks like. It reveals itself when in hands of those who are worthy... pure hearted and... something else which this one always forgets!" he said, smiling. "So when you took it from the library, it revealed itself to you, since apparently it sensed that you were worthy," he said, laughing slightly. "Because if you weren't the book would've disguised itself as a book with nasty cooking recepies! Merlin's Idea... quite the funny fellow, if you ask me."

(Okay, now bye for real lol!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 am
.... how did she guess? What hint i read did she deduce? Anyways, I'm paying my full attention to understand any subtle hints.

Yay for memories!)

Juno wonders about the man he mentioned, Linus. Such a familiar name... of course, he should be the founder of the Linus forest, but where else has he heard of him before? "Pure hearted? I sense that's probably Tomoe's naivette. It helps to know. " he says, patting her on the head. "Cooking recipes..." he said, thinking of delicius cabbage soup.

Esuna looks the book, seeing the lock and it's cover. "Linus and Merlin... i've heard of them before... very succesfull men... very wonderful minds, and a sense of humor for Merlin himself." she says, recovering quickly from her regeneration skill.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:15 am
(Lol b. My godmother wanted on to write letters...she writes really long letters lol.)

Yuan was in the lower dungeons. The blue necklace around his arm had been removed and he was in the shadows, concealed. "Why did he...I have to go and make the fail-safe? These stupid gems brought me back...and have me cursed. 'Erase the memory of the HBH...especially the one whose destiny will change the fates of our worlds.' My orders...gah if it weren't encoded in these damn gems.." Yuan held up the necklace that had been around his arm, however he was looking at his heart, "..than I would just allow my corpse to fall apart." Yuan sighed as he knew that the code would not allow him. He was as much a slave as Phantom had been to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:41 pm
(Kaos had to explain to me what was the secret Lol. I swear she's like Hermione with this kind of rational thinking. Hmm.. is Yuan... under control? *to himself* X3)

(Btw, Back. Messy toolbar is messy.)  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:46 pm
Good God, BBL.. something surged...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:48 pm
(Lmao, so are you Harry or Ron then? If you really want to know you have to im/pm me cuz I'm not spoilin it to people who'd like to be suprised XP)

(Gaia's been screwy lately. Glitch-city imo)  

irishdawg69

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:49 pm
phat sat in his cave looking over a new born one of the sleeping ones berthed a child a rare occorence but one none the less this one was a dazzeling silvar.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games