Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:58 pm
Starlight
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk
grrr this ******** sucks, I wanted to install my old Command & Conquer games but it won't let me, my stupid Red Alert is 95 only and C&C just won't install period!! god ******** damnit, and I wanted to play them again for the first time in sooooo long!

i have comand and conquer... well actually it's my step dads

I want mine to install crying god damn windows 2000!!!

as far as i know C&C is for 98.... but i can look and see if it can work for 2000 and if so i can probably send it to you

don't worry, I'm sure my friends at EB Games might know something. well my RA CD is specifically for win 95, it says so right on it, and C&C probably needs access to the original MS-Dos mode

DoomNeko
WINDOWS 2K !?! O_O

Dude, that's just wrong. It's the one and only windows I've had trouble playign games on! No wonder Red Alert and C&C won't work, they're probably laughing their bytes off just looking at your comp!

Actually this is the first time I've had problems with win 2000 other than it's weak to virus' but a good router and a decent anti virus stops that problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:59 pm
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk
grrr this ******** sucks, I wanted to install my old Command & Conquer games but it won't let me, my stupid Red Alert is 95 only and C&C just won't install period!! god ******** damnit, and I wanted to play them again for the first time in sooooo long!

WINDOWS 2K !?! O_O

Dude, that's just wrong. It's the one and only windows I've had trouble playign games on! No wonder Red Alert and C&C won't work, they're probably laughing their bytes off just looking at your comp! xd

Actually Windows 2000 is more stable that Windows ME. It has less errors and conflicts that the other program does; at least that's what my friends who use it tell me.

windows 3.1 is better than ME, and all XP is, is an improved and better version of ME, which is why I don't like xp  

Vashyyk

Selevol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:00 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

Trying to cook dinner and post here at the same time. The thing is, my computer's upstairs and the kitchen is down! Oh my legs! ^^

XD Same ehre! Hehe... at least it's good excersize, ne? ^^

Too much work. I'm sitting here drawing, waiting for my servants (a.k.a. parents) to finish making the food.

lol i'm just waiting for my step dad to get ready to load up the motorcycles and we're going to sonic for motorcycle night and we'll eat there while putting my engin in 3nodding whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:02 pm
Vashyyk

don't worry, I'm sure my friends at EB Games might know something. well my RA CD is specifically for win 95, it says so right on it, and C&C probably needs access to the original MS-Dos mode

acutally i looked at my step dad's C&C cd and it'll work for 2000 or at least these will without having to go into Dos... so i'm guessing you don't have the updated version he does  

Selevol

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:04 pm
Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

WINDOWS 2K !?! O_O

Dude, that's just wrong. It's the one and only windows I've had trouble playign games on! No wonder Red Alert and C&C won't work, they're probably laughing their bytes off just looking at your comp! xd

Actually Windows 2000 is more stable that Windows ME. It has less errors and conflicts that the other program does; at least that's what my friends who use it tell me.

windows 3.1 is better than ME, and all XP is, is an improved and better version of ME, which is why I don't like xp

Eh, well I went from 95 to 98, then moved on to XP and never used the other two in between (for long anyways). ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:07 pm
Starlight
Vashyyk

acutally i looked at my step dad's C&C cd and it'll work for 2000 or at least these will without having to go into Dos... so i'm guessing you don't have the updated version he does

probably not, my copy is the original that came out in 1995, cause I saw a picture of the updated version, and on the side it says compatable with windows 95 98 and NT which 2000 is built on.  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

&G$B&Y#HRD
*growls and beats his piece of trash computer* FRIGGIT. That's the THIRD TIME it's crashed on me in less than an hour. ~_~

Lloxie
[quote="DracosBlackwing]
Trying to cook dinner and post here at the same time. The thing is, my computer's upstairs and the kitchen is down! Oh my legs! ^^

XD Same ehre! Hehe... at least it's good excersize, ne? ^^

I guess... at least I'll work up a good appetite! ^^  

DracosBlackwing

Selevol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

probably not, my copy is the original that came out in 1995, cause I saw a picture of the updated version, and on the side it says compatable with windows 95 98 and NT which 2000 is built on.

*shrugs* well i have to go now see ya'll  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:11 pm
Laters, Star! ^^

*munches on pasta* Mmm.... :3~

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:13 pm
Starlight
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

Okies, bai bai Starlight!
Have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:15 pm
Starlight
Vashyyk
Starlight
Vashyyk

cya  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:22 pm
Aya, food's ready here! I'll be back later ^_^

*runs off*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:25 pm
Hey, Vash, when did you decide to change into a girl? I went to post in the other RP, and got all confused! Wasn't Doom a girl before!?

*scratches head at all the alterations*

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:28 pm
DoomNeko
Aya, food's ready here! I'll be back later ^_^

*runs off*

Laters, Doomie! ^.^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games