Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 pm
"Trying not to get eaten by my own Pokemon, that's what's up." Sub shouted to Tsuki as he heard him. "Alright Night, you and Heru better have my back, I'm going to roll out from underneath it, if it comes after me...well, I'll haunt you if you fail." Sub said with one last gulp as he slowly pulled his arms to his sides and in one swift movement rolled away, knocking the Houndoom off, angering it as it landed on its feet. "Doom!" It barked as it lunged at Sub.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm
"That is... problematic to say the least. Go Hypno, use Hypnosis only on that Houndoom. We don't want another accident like that." he responded throwing out his Hypno who began to wave his fingers in a circle while holding a pendulum. The Pokemon who had caused trouble from him from the start was one of his most close friends now. Maggy was still Maggy who loved being tiny.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm
Without hesitation, Heru launched forward, clamping her jaws around the back of the other Houndoom's neck, and attempted to hold him still long enough for the boy to get him back into his pokeball.

Night, meanwhile, moved in front of Sub, preparing a Protect just in case Heru was unable to hold him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 pm
Trigramatic
When he returned, Tails leaned over Blizz's shoulder to watch. Indeed, the evolution was not a walking beard of snot. "You're right," he said. "-Can- Cubchoo be cleaned? It's...kinda hard to fight instinct, you know."

"......." I thought for a moment then looked at Cubchoo. He looked easy to clean enough...except knowing that his snot is what gives his Ice attacks substance. "......I don't really know."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm
Tails shuddered. "Maybe if you could train him to retain it until he needs it for battle...or maybe it happens when he's scared, which would mean he needs to get used to everyone..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shuddered. "Maybe if you could train him to retain it until he needs it for battle...or maybe it happens when he's scared, which would mean he needs to get used to everyone..."

"That probably wouldn't be a bad idea, actually." I said. "Because really, I wouldn't want to hinder the little guy in any way."

"Chaaaaa..."

"Just relax, already." I said, rubbing the bear's head. "We're all friends here, okay?"

"Ra laaa." Riolu spoke. This whole snot thing was going to take a bit of getting used to.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Tails sat back down, staring at the poor cub. "Well, the best sign a Pokemon is at ease is when it's eating," he said. "We can try getting him to eat something. I couldn't cook anything too warm...you think they prefer raw meat? Or berries?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 pm
Trigramatic
Tails sat back down, staring at the poor cub. "Well, the best sign a Pokemon is at ease is when it's eating," he said. "We can try getting him to eat something. I couldn't cook anything too warm...you think they prefer raw meat? Or berries?"

I looked at my SNAG once again, and tried to hunt down some dietry habits of Cubchoo. ".........uh...meat sounds good, namely...do we have any fish anywhere?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 pm
"I dunno, but I know a river runs south of here where we might be able to get some," Tails explained. "We could start there if the fridge doesn't have anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:29 pm
Trigramatic
"I dunno, but I know a river runs south of here where we might be able to get some," Tails explained. "We could start there if the fridge doesn't have anything."

"That sounds fine by me." I said, making my way to the fridge.

"Ra laaaaa." Riolu spoke up, sounding a bit irritated.

"I know, I know, Riolu. Training. And we will. Promise. But one thing at a time, alright?" I told him. "I plan on knocking a few things down all at the same time, you know?"

"Laaa..."

"Cubchaa?" The bear spoke.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:55 pm
Tails nodded, grinning and tried to hide that grin. "Not to pressure you, but I do kinda want to see if I can find a girlfriend too," he said, and it was hard to tell if he was teasing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 am
Trigramatic
Tails nodded, grinning and tried to hide that grin. "Not to pressure you, but I do kinda want to see if I can find a girlfriend too," he said, and it was hard to tell if he was teasing.

"...." I looked back, seeing the grin, trying to be restrained. Couldn't tell if he was teasing or embarrassed to mention it. "Uhhhhh huh." I think I was starting to get a headache now.

"Blizzard, got a minute?" Freth spoke up, entering the kitchen.

Is there a divine gag here or is it just me?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am
"He does," sang Tails, and he waltzed off to sit beside Riolu and Cubchoo because it was, perhaps, safer here now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:52 am
"Thanks, Tails..." I said with sarcasm. "What is it, Freth?"

"Do you think you could help me with Cryoganal?"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He's...uh...a weird one to figure out." she said. "He's real distant, doesn't want to have any business with the other Pokemon and such."

"Sounds like my problem..."

"Uh, actually, yours is shy. Mine is...well. Stuck up." Freth said.

"This doesn't sound any different when your Mamoswine evolved to as such." I said. "Remember, I was there when it happened."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am
"You don't stay stuck up when every little thing tries to make a pillow out of you," Tails said and nodded. He was not familiar with the Pokemon until after it was more easily approachable.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games