Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Hela looked to her mother, listening, but her eyes clearly showing how unsure she was of Loki’s words. There was potential, she knew that, but she doubted that her realm would ever be equal to Valhalla, or that she’d have the strength and will to really manage to take it that far. She wasn’t nearly as powerful as she liked to portray herself as, and every day was a struggle in her realm. Turning back to Tony when he spoke, she nodded with Loki. Tony paled slightly at the confirmation. “And humans go to these realms after they die?’ he asked slowly, Hela nodding again. “Many do.” Blinking, Tony shook his head. “Well s**t.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his daughter and saw the uncertainty on her face and he sighed. "Remember that I am sure your siblings can and will help you if you ask them. It would also give them a chance to see their father." Loki continued. He turned to Tony when his daughter did and watched the man pale in confusion. "I do not understand, but I also do not know how Midgard views both realms." Loki spoke.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hela smiled at Loki’s words. “I suppose that’s true.” She said softly. Her brothers would be able to come stay with her now. Tony shook his head slightly at Loki’s words. “It’s not that. Valhalla is some party in the sky for heroes and everyone else is sent to Hel in legend……I just didn’t think that bit was real….not for humans at least. Never believed in life after death.” He admitted. Hela smiled slightly. “Depends on your definition of life.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his daughter when she agreed that her brothers could come stay and help her in her realm. "Valhalla is for those who die in battle for brave acts of courage. He is for everyone else true but is mostly a place of peace. Those that go to Valhalla are often drafted to be spectral warriors and do not rest but continue fighting when needed." Loki responded still a bit confused. He understood when Tony stated that he had never believed in life after death. He nodded at his daughter's words about life. "Life is full of joy and sadness but always pain. After you die there is no pain when you go to Hel. All the pain your body holds onto just sheds when you go to Hel." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, but only frowned, even though what Loki said seemed to be comforting. “If you really do continue to exist, then some people deserve pain.” He replied icily, Jor and Sleepnir looking over at Tony in silent surprise. Hela wasn’t the least bit surprised. “My realm has it’s unpleasant places, and I do banish some to those places when I discover them, so they don’t go without a punishment of sorts.” Tony listened, but shook his head. “But you don’t find all of them.” He said pointedly. “No.” Hela responded simply. “And what if you just don’t want to continue, you don’t want to linger on forever?” he asked. Hela could only shrug. She didn’t know. There were many mysteries about her realm and its inhabitants still. Her response didn’t impress Tony in the slightest, he was obviously not thrilled with the idea of being a ghost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed when Tony said that some people deserved the pain. He couldn't help but agree but he knew that his daughter found those and sent them to somewhere in Hel that they would know a different kind of pain. "Hel is a big place Tony which is why it will take Hela a long time and much willpower to change it." Loki explained, he understood his anger. He didn't know what happened to those who didn't want to continue on to Hel or Valhalla. He had heard rumors of certain things but he didn't know for sure, what he had heard was not a pleasant thought and frankly it scared him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just shook his head slightly. He really wasn’t comfortable with the idea of there suddenly being an afterlife. He’d spent too much of his life not believing in it to start worrying about it now. Of course it seemed like he’d simply end up in Hel at this point, but he wasn’t so sure he wanted to, and what would happen to him then. There were too many dead that would take deep pleasure in torturing him forever, pain or not. Unable to hide how deeply disturbed the idea made him, Tony finished the rest of his dessert and quickly stood to collect dishes and go wash them. “Sorry for those questions. Just took me by surprise.” He said as he stacked the plates, trying at a smile before he hurried out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to his mate when he felt how deeply disturbed the man was. He could in some way understand the man's thoughts but he knew of a solution to prolong Tony's life. It had been awhile since they had discussed it. He opened his mouth to bring it up but was stopped as he saw Tony had gathered everyone's plates before rushing from the room with few words. He took a step to follow but a hand on his arm stopped him. "It is better to let him sort himself mother. Humans find it better and easier that way." Jormungandr stated softly. Loki looked to his son then back to the way Tony had fled and sighed. He didn't like leaving his mate to such things but he had the bond to keep an eye on the man. And tony had wished him to spend to his children, giving another sigh he nodded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

“It’s hard to believe he hasn’t thought of these things when he’s living with two gods.” Sleepnir muttered. Hela just shrugged. “It’s not human nature. Their lives are too short.” She said simply. Looking to Loki, she smiled slightly. “It’s been good seeing you here though Mother. I don’t remember the last time I saw you this happy.” She said slowly twirling a long strand of dark hair around her finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a solemn look when Sleepnir said that it was hard to believe that Tony hadn't thought of such things with Thor and him around. His gaze turned to his daughter when she said that it just wasn't human nature to consider such things. It was true he supposed, he had heard Thor speaking with Steve on whether or not they were really gods before. He had never applied such thoughts to Tony before however, he had assumed the man got it. Before his thoughts could trail further down some winding path he was pulled from them by Hela. "Tony and the others have done alot for me, even going as far as to try and repair my relationship with your uncle. It is nice not to have to face the persecution of Asgard." he agreed in his own way.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I noticed that.” Sleepnir said lightly. “It’s been a long time since you and uncle were able to peacefully eat a meal together without any little arguing and anger.” Jormungandr rested an elbow on the table, propping his chin up as he looked at his family. “So is this really where intend to live for the foreseeable future? The house isn’t bad, but these humans are…..strange….” he said making a face, eyes fading into a more serpentine appearance, letting some of his magic fade, patches of shiny scales appearing on his skin as he followed his sister’s example in relaxing his illusion a little. “Are we sure all of them are really human?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at his oldest. Sleepnir had seen many an arguement that Loki had had with Thor. "We have had a few fights here but the Avengers and Tony can be quite persuasive when sitting us down to talk and solving things. It was they that figured out everything about Fandral and Sif. Tony was the first to believe me about Thanos and to find proof." Loki explained with a small smile. He was sure without the team and Tony Thor and he would still be fueding if he was not still running. When Jormungandr asked if this was where he was to be located for the foreseeable future he nodded. The next question puzzled Loki however. "What do you mean?” he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr gave a little shrug at Loki’s question. “They just don’t act like humans I’ve encountered before.” He said. “And that combined with the fact that a few of them can do things that humans most definitely can’t, just wondering if you’re sure their human.” Hela snorted at Jor’s comment, shaking her head. “You are as judgmental as ever brother. Refreshing to know that hasn’t changed.” She said, Jor not even seeming upset, giving another shrug. It was his nature, he wouldn’t apologize for it, not when he was still certain he was right in his opinion. “Are you still certain you want to live here? Amongst humans? I’m sure we could find somewhere else for you. Hela’s palace or even my home, I think I could make it suitable for you and Fenrir.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when his son shrugged at him and said that he didn't act like humans he had encountered before. "They have all lived hard lives, Steve was genetically modified as well as Bruce though Bruce's was by accident." Loki explained but smiled at his two children. It brought him much joy to watch them reconnect and banter between each other. Looking to Jormungandr once more when his son asked if he was sure if he wanted to live in the mansion and offered him other options. For a few seconds Loki thought about it, especially with the doubts still plaguing him about the child within him. "I do not believe I can, there is much here that I need and want. However if Fenrir... if Fenrir wishes to join either of you he is welcome." Loki stated it pained him to do such a thing when he feared losing his son again so soon. However he would not restrain the pup if he wished to live with his siblings.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir had managed to get off of his chair, under the table, and into Hela’s lap where he was enjoying her attention. Looking over to Loki when he said he could live with his siblings, he tilted his head. “Why would I not live with you mother? Do you not want me to live with you?’ he asked, head crinkled slightly in concern. Was he not supposed to be here? Was he not wanted here?  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games