Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:46 pm
DoomNeko
Manda_Tifa
Good luck, Doomie! What city are you going to? Do you live in Montreal now? heart

Yep, Montreal. =3

Crenn
Ok, I'll start this one with Doomie first.

Sounds good Doomie, I hope everything works out for you. Just remember, you don't need expensive internet to get online. Even Dial Up works, although you'll have problems with other things sweatdrop (like games). Remember, Night Shifts also has disadvantages as well as advantages, but I doubt you should have problems. Also it sounds like you need to change your sleeping patterns slightly blaugh .

Hehe, indeed, though I think I'll try for a cheap plan in Sympatico's highspeed still. Uploading a drawing shouldn't take an hour, no matter what. XD

FogSage
I'm so mad at myself right now. I've given up on losing weight.......for some reason, all that tracking of points and having to look s**t up just.....doesn't interest me any more. I am on my way back to FatAssville. It's pretty outside.....the kind of weather I should be out in.......but I feel so lethargic......gaargh.......x_x

*starts punishing himself by denying himself ice cream* T.T

Avoid hunger like the plague. Seriously, if you're hungry, EAT.
It doesn't have to be something big, just pretzels or corn flakes or chez mix or something, though peanuts are preferable if you're not allergic, as they count as proteins and help cut down hunger.
If you try starving yourself to lose weight, you're only going to make your body go into hunger mode and you'll simply retain twice as much from what you eat.

Also, have a good SUGARLESS breakfast. Actually, avoid sugar in general except in small doses. It's a risk that you can give yourself insulin (sp?) boosts which, as before, make you prone to gain weight more easily.

Thirdly, eat more when you wake up and less in your last meal of the day as a general rule. When you just got up, you have ALL DAY to digest your meal and burn off the excess energy at work or the likes. You don't burn off your meal when sleeping, so have a guess at where it goes.

Not the most complicated tricks to bear in mind, these can help you gain a level of control on your weight if you're alarmed about it. Just don't expect an overnight loss, we're going for longterm with these, not just losing it fast and gaining twice as much afterwards because the body reacts badly to the loss of weight. XO

Crenn
Ok, well, I told my father about my strange behaviour. He's going to organise an appointment for Saturday morning if our GP is there. Hopefully this is a step forward for the best. But I'm making sure that he can be there with me.... I don't want my mother coming in with me.... because she'll start yelling at me and saying I'm a rebellious teenager xp

Well geez, you're only seeking professional help to assist you in diagnosing what could be a possible mental health issue.
It's so revellious of an act, we'd think you're joining the local motorcycle gangs.

... ninja
*bursts out laughing*

Best of luck with that, I hope all goes well and they can help you. ^_^

Lloxie

Oh gods, let's hope they get new chasiers. sweatdrop
And get ready, you're going to love Christmas. domokun mrgreen
eeeee! *glomps doomie* love the look btw... going for luigi? xd

@people mentioning walmart: actually... walmart probably has less of a cashier shortage then you think, and just has bad people handling the schedules for them... the walmart i work at has about 30-40 cashiers, but over half of them work the morning shift when the store is slow and barely anything above dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:05 am
DoomNeko
UglyCoyoteNG
Well, NG is single again. neutral

What happened? gonk

Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

>.<

sweatdrop i dont mean to sound egotistical, but.. it seems i've never met a guy who wants to be' just friends' and i end up,due to sympathy, 'falling for them' when its not that, its just trying to make them happy. i'm tired of it, i'm not attracted to guys in the least, so i'll be a lesbian, damn it! >/  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:26 am
It seems most guys now a days don't want friendships..... they want... well.... intercourse......

I'm a 'rare breed' who wants an actual relationship..... I want to be felt loved.

I hope you can find a girl who will love you back NG.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:55 am
UglyCoyoteNG
sweatdrop i dont mean to sound egotistical, but.. it seems i've never met a guy who wants to be' just friends' and i end up,due to sympathy, 'falling for them' when its not that, its just trying to make them happy. i'm tired of it, i'm not attracted to guys in the least, so i'll be a lesbian, damn it! >/

Bah, don't fret it, there's plenty more fish in the sea, and most likely a lot of better catches too. Wether or not you're going with women, start it off by becoming friends. Get a good bond cooking, and if things go right, then start off another relationship.

Just be careful about how you proceed, and if you ever feel things aren't well, talk about it. If there's anything I've learned in love over the years, it's that communication can do wonders if it's done right, and in honesty. 3nodding

Sonya Khatsworth

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:03 am
DoomNeko
UglyCoyoteNG

Bah, don't fret it, there's plenty more fish in the sea, and most likely a lot of better catches too. Wether or not you're going with women, start it off by becoming friends. Get a good bond cooking, and if things go right, then start off another relationship.

Just be careful about how you proceed, and if you ever feel things aren't well, talk about it. If there's anything I've learned in love over the years, it's that communication can do wonders if it's done right, and in honesty. 3nodding
she's right as always heart

communication and honesty are definitely the key to a good relationship wether its simply a friendship, or something more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:55 am
UglyCoyoteNG
DoomNeko
UglyCoyoteNG

What happened? gonk

Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

>.<

Good for you, NG! Nothing wrong with experimenting with the same sex......not that I would do it, oh no, not brave enough to do that.....meep.....o.o"

Wasn't it Gloria Steinem that said "men are pigs"? Or was that Michael Jackson? Hmmm......oO  

Angel Asadro

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:35 am
Yes, men are pigs, but women are nags. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:57 am
Diana Vulpes

Nonsense, Diana. We girls are awesome, BECAUSE WE SAY SO! scream

Got it? *sweet smile*  

Angel Asadro

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:24 pm
Diana Vulpes

Jeff Dunham

Walter: She got on her menstrual cycle and ran my a** over!
Jeff: Well I've never heard it put quite THAT way before...
Walter: Yeah, it even makes a sound. "Nagnanagnanagnanagnanag BIIIIIIITCH b***h BIIIIIIIIITCH..."

XD Sorry, couldn't resist.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:29 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

>.<

*hands you a membership card*  

Ozmiander

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:18 pm
Well, I finally qualify as a human being, because now I too am on anti-depressants. Citalopram Hydrobromide. Whee.

Boy, this should be fun. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:42 pm
FogSage
Well, I finally qualify as a human being, because now I too am on anti-depressants. Citalopram Hydrobromide. Whee.

I hate those things.
Music and kicking myself in the butt (I can actually do that. >.>) tends to help me much more there unless I sink too low into depression.

I especially hate those things because they eventually give you an emotional addiction to them, even if they're only sugar pills.

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:01 pm
DoomNeko
FogSage

I hate those things.
Music and kicking myself in the butt (I can actually do that. >.>) tends to help me much more there unless I sink too low into depression.

I especially hate those things because they eventually give you an emotional addiction to them, even if they're only sugar pills.

I'm going to be very careful with them........hell, I might take them and decide that they aren't doing jack s**t for me, so I'll stop usage and just be depressed all the same.

I'll also be going to a psychologist. So that should help tremendously.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:04 pm
FogSage
DoomNeko
FogSage

I hate those things.

I'm going to be very careful with them........hell, I might take them and decide that they aren't doing jack s**t for me, so I'll stop usage and just be depressed all the same.

it takes a few tries to get the medication and dosage right. I went through two brands of anti-depressants before I was able to settle on a medication cocktail that worked for me  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:26 pm
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
DoomNeko
FogSage

I hate those things.

it takes a few tries to get the medication and dosage right. I went through two brands of anti-depressants before I was able to settle on a medication cocktail that worked for me

I haven't even taken the pills yet and I feel afraid. >> I don't want to be addicted, but I've never had a problem with medication before. I keep hearing about these people that become addicted easily to them and I wonder if I'm going to be one of them....v.v

I don't want to be "ahahaha, I'm completely blissful" when I'm on the drugs, I want to be "my life isn't so bad, I'm pretty happy with life", you know? I just don't know.

Also, I might have to drive to Tulsa to get psychological treatment. That's a two hour drive to Tulsa and back. Which would mean I might have to sleep over at my Dad's apartment, which would be bad, because he'd be drunk and I would be very uncomfortable and angry with him. Which means I might just not go at all. v.v Dammit......  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games