Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:28 pm

Spottycat
*snickers a lil and uses his knees beneath Stoarm, pushing up against his belly to help free himself from the bepounced position on his back, sitting up on his knees with a bit of effort with his arms still wrapped around the fox*

Well, I certainly didn't mean to be a bother, was just looking around a bit. Perhaps I'll see you both around town?

*it would certainly seem like the spottycat is looking for an escape for one reason or another, worried about time, or about imposing*
* grins a bit and wraps his arms around spotty and licks his cheeck*

bother? oh no dont be silly! your not a bother at all ^^ i enjoy spending tikme with you
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:39 pm

*purrrs ruckously while he's wrapped up in paws and hears two objections, chuckling softly under a breath and nosing Stoarm's cheek with a bunch of whiskers brushing his neck briefly* Well, as long as you don't mind.. I suppose I could stay for a little while.

Spottycat

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:21 pm

everybody is welkom 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:25 pm

Spottycat
*purrrs ruckously while he's wrapped up in paws and hears two objections, chuckling softly under a breath and nosing Stoarm's cheek with a bunch of whiskers brushing his neck briefly* Well, as long as you don't mind.. I suppose I could stay for a little while.
of coarse we dont mind ^^ * cuddles you* me and furry needed someone to play with ^^ ...... I MEAN TALK TO! O.O!!!!

stoarm_fox

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:27 pm

bad fox domokun
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:31 pm

furry wolf
bad fox domokun
* pounces furry * iam just really playful today.... for some reason.... iam not ever like this.... wonder why today is diffrent..

stoarm_fox

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:39 pm

dont ask me i know nothing xD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:42 pm

ya... this is really weired.... iam never this playful.... damn, wheres sakki when you need here... she dplay with me cry

stoarm_fox

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:43 pm

~Crawls out from under a hole in a tree.Shakes the dirt from her fur and sneezes.~
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:44 pm

dirty fur o.o *gets a bucket of water*

Fuzzfuzzy

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:48 pm

furry wolf
~Looks up then sits up on her hind legs,swishing her tail back and forth with her front paws in the air.~ Yes yes water.Please.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:49 pm

Unlucky_Raven
furry wolf
~Looks up then sits up on her hind legs,swishing her tail back and forth with her front paws in the air.~ Yes yes water.Please.
here goes* throws the water from the bucket at her* x3

Fuzzfuzzy

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:56 pm

furry wolf
Unlucky_Raven
furry wolf
here goes* throws the water from the bucket at her* x3
~Sneezes again then shakes the water off,geting him wet too.Grins and pounces on him,licking his face.~
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:00 pm

Luff?

Franko Un-american

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:12 pm

*gets face licked* whooo i am clean again xD
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games