Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:33 pm

DracosBlackwing
Hey, Vash, when did you decide to change into a girl? I went to post in the other RP, and got all confused! Wasn't Doom a girl before!?

*scratches head at all the alterations*

what are you talking about? I've always had a female avvy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:40 pm

DracosBlackwing
Hey, Vash, when did you decide to change into a girl? I went to post in the other RP, and got all confused! Wasn't Doom a girl before!?

Doomie is a guy IRL, and as for Vash...........I have no idea. People are always gender binding here

Darien Thread

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:41 pm

Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

Doomie is a guy IRL, and as for Vash...........I have no idea. People are always gender binding here

razz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:44 pm

Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

Although I will have to say that the new Vash is cuter this way

Darien Thread

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:47 pm

Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

Well, yeah, I guess he(she?) is, but how are you supposed to get used to people just.... changing like that!? It's a little too wierd for me!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:53 pm

DracosBlackwing
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

Well, yeah, I guess he(she?) is, but how are you supposed to get used to people just.... changing like that!? It's a little too wierd for me!

heh, it doesn't seem to bug me at all.

Vashyyk

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:04 pm

Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

Yeah, well I guess suddenly being in the body of a hot young girl would be kinda interesting.... Distracting, but interesting! blaugh I don't think I would want it to happen to me, though!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:06 pm

DracosBlackwing
Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

Yeah, well I guess suddenly being in the body of a hot young girl would be kinda interesting.... Distracting, but interesting! blaugh I don't think I would want it to happen to me, though!

whee

Vashyyk

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:08 pm

Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

whee

xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:14 pm

Hey, L-double! Lloxie! You still in here? Me and Manda are waiting for you to post to the Lucia inn thread. We can all three go through a little adventure, if you're up to it.

DracosBlackwing

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:16 pm

DracosBlackwing
Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
Vashyyk
DracosBlackwing
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
DracosBlackwing

razz

whee

xd

blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:17 pm

Meep! *blinks and shakes his head* Erf, sorry, got a bit distracted there. ^^; *hops up into his hammock, yawns, and stretches out some*

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:18 pm

Yar, D-N is back!
*slides in on his knees and bounces to his feet*Huzzah, 'tis da DiscoNeko! XD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:20 pm

DoomNeko
Yar, D-N is back!

Welcie backers! ^.^ *giggles*

.... meep. o.o *stares out his window at the ambulance in front of his neighbor's house he didn't notice before and perks his ears* .....

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:22 pm

Lloxie
DoomNeko
Yar, D-N is back!

Welcie backers! ^.^ *giggles*

.... meep. o.o *stares out his window at the ambulance in front of his neighbor's house he didn't notice before and perks his ears* .....

o_o;;
Oi, my timing is about as bad as Vashy's x_x
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games