Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:36 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine didn't mind sticking around a bit. He knew obviously it was going to take them some time to make their food. After sitting down in the booth, he thanked the male for paying. He knew he didn't have to, but the gesture was nice all the same. He nodded quietly as Liam replied. He let him take his hand into his own, watching as their fingers laced together. When he questioned him, Alaine gave a small shrug. "Different stuff." he replied. He, of course, knew that Liam wouldn't be satisfied with such an answer. Sighing, he turned a bit towards the male. "I guess I'm just starting to realize how little I know about you. I don't know where you grew up, your favorite food, if you like to read, or anything really......I like you but you're still so much a stranger to me." He smiled weakly at the male. It probably wasn't what he wanted to hear, let alone what he was expecting. But it was the truth. He looked up at the male curiously. "What about you? Isn't there something on your mind?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:04 pm
          User Image

Holding onto Samuel, he relaxed beside him. Micha felt Samuel return the kiss as he drew him closer. He held him by the waist, letting their legs slip against each other. Micha soon felt Samuel pull back from his lips. He relaxed as he lay there beside him. Micha wasn’t surprised by his next words however. He smiled at Samuel, ”Perhaps, why do you ask?” Micha asked curiously, though he knew the reason why. He knew that Samuel worried he would disappear on him again, however that wasn’t his plan. Micha wanted to establish himself again in New York. He had no plans of leaving, after all it would only be too cruel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:16 pm
                                  User Image

Liam knew that Alaine had something on his mind. After all they really hadn’t spoken much since he had gotten back.Sure they had talked but not really. He had to wonder what was on Alaine’s mind, especially if it kept him so quiet. Liam knew however that Alaine was always quiet, never speaking unless he had to. He found that to be cute in a way, yet it bothered him but he would never voice it. Hearing Alaine speak, he knew he had more on his mind than he was letting on. Liam watched as Alaine turned toward him and started to speak. He didn’t mind Alaine’s questions after all they were only reasonable.

The idea that they barely knew each other was true. He felt like he was learning about Alaine all over again. Liam found it strange to him, like he was a new person. A month long distance took a lot out of the relationship. He nodded as Alaine spoke questioning him. ”Yes, I’ve been thinking the same as you...I feel as if I know nothing about you either.” Liam spoke sighing a little, ”But if you wanted to know all you had to do was ask.” He responded smiling at Alaine. ”I grew up in Natchitoches, Louisiana...My favorite food jambalaya, as for reading I don’t really find it all that appealing..” Liam spoke offering up some insight into himself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:38 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

It was easy to relax beside him. Micha was so warm and he happy to be here with him. He made no comment as their legs were intertwined, he liked being held by the man. When he spoke Micha seemed as though he was expecting him to speak. He watched him smile and feigned ignorance when the male replied with another question. He was sure Micha knew exactly why he wanted to know if he was sticking around. "Cause I want you to stay." he admitted. Reaching up, he slid his hands over Micha's arms. "I wanna know where we're going....What kind of future you want with me?" Samuel knew it was probably too early to hope for much. Still, he wanted to ask. He couldn't let him go again so easily. He wanted to be able to think that they might go further than they had before. Living together, meeting his folks, engaged, the usual couple milestones.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:20 pm

User Image
User Image

It was hard not to wonder these things. The more time they spent together the more Liam was almost feeling like a stranger to him. He was familiar yet unfamiliar. He remembered before he left that they had talked, even tried to date only to have it end badly. It was his own fault. His head just wasn't in the right place at the time. By the time it was though, Liam had already left. He wanted to talk to him so badly. At the time he was told it would only be a couple of weeks, so he allowed himself to hold off. Before he knew it, an entire month had passed. Liam was back as were his burning questions. He thought it odd that a month could change their relationship so much. It didn't sit well with him. His questions filled his head, one by one just waiting to slip out.

Alaine allowed himself to speak his mind. His questions slipping out, just a few. But it was a start. He watched Liam nod his head and listened to him speak. It surprised him that Liam had similar thoughts. Though whatever shock he may have felt quickly died as the male teased him. "You make it sound so easy. Not all of us are a people person." he replied. He pouted for about a minute before Liam continued, giving him all the answers to his questions. When he finished he still wasn't satisfied. There were more questions filling his head, more answers he sought. It was only a matter of trying to decide which one he ought to ask first. "And what do you want out this? Us, I mean?" he asked. He decided it better to just jump right in with his harder questions. If he didn't he probably never would. If this was a waste of time he wanted to know now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:47 am
          User Image

It wasn’t hard guessing what Samuel had on his mind. He knew the moment he had arrived it would be all he was thinking about. Micha had no intention of running away again. He was here to stay for good, unless Samuel had other plans in mind. Micha knew that wasn't’t the case however. He could see and feel his fear in his words and touch. Micha listened as Samuel spoke, feeling his hands slide over his arms. He lay there watching Samuel, as he continued to speak. Micha knew it was a simple question, but one he wasn’t sure of yet. ”I’m not going anywhere Samuel.” He spoke smiling at him, he shifted as he pulled Samuel closer, moving so Samuel was lying on top of him. ”I want you..All of you; heart, mind, body and soul.” Micha spoke as he stared up at Samuel. He wanted a life with Samuel, even if it meant marriage he didn’t mind. Micha had never thought of marriage until he meant Samuel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 am
list]
                                User Image

With the way things were going with Alaine, he wasn’t even sure if continuing was a good idea. He had been gone for a month, only to come back to a relationship that was leading nowhere. Liam didn’t want to hurt Alaine, but it appeared he might. He wanted to be with Alaine, but he didn’t know how. Liam felt like he was walking on eggshells every time he opened his mouth. He didn’t know if he could fight with him anymore.

Liam wasn’t bothered by Alaine’s behavior. He had come to expect it. Liam watched as Alaine seemed to pout by his words. He didn’t mind answering his questions. Liam listened as Alaine repeated a question, he had already answered. He looked at Alaine curiously, before sighing softly. ”I already told you what I wanted Alaine...Perhaps I should ask the same of you...Do you even want me?” Liam asked seriously, expecting an honest answer. He was tired of dancing around with Alaine without, leading into something.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

It was near impossible for him not to think like that. No sane person brought their lover back to their home, let them sleep in their bed, have sex, and not expect something to come out of it. While he would like to think they were on the page there was no real way of knowing without asking Micha directly. He knew that Micha loved him. There was no doubt about that. He didn't think he would have come back if he didn't. After speaking Samuel watched him smile and reassure him once more. It probably should have made him feel better yet a part of him was still unsure. Samuel allowed him to pull him closer and then on top of him. He folded his arms under him as he stared down at the male. Hearing him say such sweet words again were nice but it didn't answer his question. "I want all that too, but what about other things?" he continued. "Do you ever want to move in together? Get married? Share a cat?" Samuel knew he was probably ruining the mood. But he was being serious. He didn't want to just casually date Micha like before. He didn't always just want to be his boyfriend. They could be so much more if they wanted. If Micha didn't want to live in his family mansion or his stuffy penthouse in the city then fine. He could find a new place. They could find one together even. If he was being honest, he just didn't want to drive across town every time he wanted to see him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:08 pm
          User Image

Actions spoke louder than words. He knew he could speak pretty words to Samuel and yet he wouldn’t understand. It was hard to be honest, yet he knew being with Samuel he could be as truthful as possible. Micha never liked hiding anything from Samuel, after all it only made him feel guilty. He had nothing to feel guilty for however. Holding onto Samuel, he ran a hand over his back. Micha enjoyed the feeling of Samuel in his arms. It was something he had grown to miss. He never wanted that feeling again. Micha knew that Samuel was a busy man, but he could not be without.

Lying there he listened as Samuel spoke offering more questions. Micha smiled up at Samuel, as he lay there. ”Is that an offer?” He teased as he ran a hand toward Samuel’s neck. ”Is that a promise?” Micha teased more as he leaned up to kiss Samuel. He pulled back from Samuel’s lips. ”You are all I want Samuel...The idea of moving in scared me before, but I can’t be without...I need you, even if it means getting over my fears.” Micha spoke softly, as he watched Samuel, letting his hand drift over his cheek stroking it. He meant every word, if Samuel would let him he would start over from the end.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:13 pm

User Image
User Image

Unfortunately for Alaine, he was having similar thoughts. Who knew a month of ignoring one another was all it would take to make sure any hope of a relationship was dead and buried. He too did not want to hurt Liam but it felt like they were just going in circles. Things shouldn't have to be this complicated, right? He wondered how Sam and Micha made it look easy. Those two were always together and almost never had issues. It didn't seem fair. Alaine looked to Liam curiously. Right, he had already asked that. Stupid of him to ask it again. Even so, having the question thrown back at him made him feel anxious. Could he blame nerves on his strange behavior? Probably not. Taking a deep breath he nodded his head and squeezed the males hand. "Yes," he said softly. "I do......I'm just......I like you and you give me butterflies."

Alaine then released the males hand and hid behind his hair. He didn't know how or why Liam made him say the most embarrassing things. But somehow he managed. He felt as though he could just melt in to a great big puddle in the very seat he sat in. At the end of all he guessed it didn't matter. What he was saying was true. He did like Liam and the male did at time give him butterflies. It was that stupid smile of his. Alaine's face burned as he desperately tried to think of something else the male could answer. There had to be a question buried in his mind somewhere yet he was drawing up blanks. He peeked over at the male. "You still haven't said why you like me. If I'm such a stranger to you what gives?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:51 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel appreciated the males honesty. It was probably his most favorite of all his personality aspects. It certainly made things easier when it came to his hard questions. Or when he wanted a moment between them to be serious. Much like now for instance. Micha could easily avoid his questions and just continue to rub his back or add to the number of marks he'd already left upon his skin. Instead the smartass decided to do at least two of the options. He watched his smile grow and felt his hand drift from his waist to his neck. His teasing tone did not help matters. Samuel was trying to be serious here. He barely noticed as Micha kissed him. His mind was a bit stuck on the fact that Micha was so accepting of his questions.

Taking a sharp breath it was his turn to smile like an idiot. "You ******** suck." he mumbled, switching to Russian. Leaning down, he kissed the males lips. "I had a full argument and everything prepared on why we should just go ahead and live together, and you ruined it with your positive attitude." he teased. Samuel kissed him again before pulling back, burying his face into Micha's neck. It was indeed a promise. A promise to Micha and a promise to their future. The idea of being alone again was not an option. He needed Micha in his life. He just made everything, even the mundane so much better. In times of good and bad, he wanted to be with him no matter what. He loved him with all of his being.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 pm
          User Image

Micha had learned to be more honest with Samuel. After all he knew the male didn’t like to be lied to, just as he didn’t. What would be the point to lie anyways. He had nothing to hide, he wanted to be with Samuel. Giving into his desires, was easier than running away from them. Micha was tired of running, after all he wanted nothing more than to find a grounded place to call home.

Holding onto Samuel, he lay there. Micha had wondered if he had said something wrong but that was not the case. He watched as Samuel smiled at him, switching his words. Micha laughed softly as he returned Samuel’s kiss. He listened as Samuel spoke about having a clear cut argument in mind. Micha saw no reason to argue especially when he wanted it too. He kissed Samuel, until he pulled away and buried his head against his neck. Micha sighed relaxing as he closed his eyes. ”So is this an offer to stay, here with you?” He asked curiously wondering if that’s what Samuel meant, or was he just messing with words.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:04 pm
                                  User Image

There were many things he had said and some he didn’t know how to say. He wasn’t so sure he could do this right now. Alaine was saying all the right and wrong things. Liam needed to clear his head. He thought talking with Alaine would do some good, but it was actually doing bad. Liam couldn’t help the annoyance that filled his mind. He knew he couldn’t sit here anymore. His only option was to take Alaine back to the club. Liam didn’t want to hurt him, but he as likely to with his words.

He felt Alaine squeeze his hand, listening to his words. Liam was happy to hear those words, but also not. He soon felt Alaine release his hand and let him. Liam watched Alaine as he hid behind his hair. He shifted in his seat, as they were soon interrupted by the smell of food. Liam moved standing up, ignoring the question completely. He thanked the man for their food, as he motioned for Alaine to follow.

Liam walked with Alaine back outside. He set their food in the back seat after unlocking the doors. Liam slipped into the driver's seat, as he started the car. He waited for Alaine to get in and buckled up. Liam started out of the parking lot heading back toward the club. He had no intention of spending time with Alaine right now, he couldn't.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:21 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Nothing he said was wrong. The complete opposite actually. It was as though an explosion of happiness had gone off inside him. He smiled like an idiot without a care in the world. The sound of his laugh was like wind chimes in a summer breeze and his smile was contagious. He felt Micha return his kiss before pulling back and sigh as he hid beside him. Tears of joy welled in his eyes as the male spoke again. "Yes," he whispered beside him. "More than anything, I want you here. Always." Samuel pulled back to look at the male. His face was bright red but his words were sincere. Never again did he want to lose him. He wanted him here; in his house, in his bed, and always in his arms.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine didn't know what else to say or do. He felt like he was just making a mess of things, as usual. But at the same time, wasn't Liam at fault? He had asked him what was on his mind. Well, he had gotten his answer. It might not have been the answer that Liam had wanted but it was an answer all the same. He didn't know what else he could do. Hiding behind his hair his cheeks were flushed and brows furrowed. He felt like Liam was blaming him for liking him and also for not really him. As he waited for an answer, it was never received. The man from behind the counter had come over to place a bag of food in front of them. Honestly, he didn't even feel like eating anymore.

Standing up from the booth, Alaine followed the male back out of the restaurant and into the parking lot. His question still unanswered only soured his mood further. Slipping into the passenger side Alaine buckled his seat belt and waited for Liam to get settled. When he pulled out of the parking lot it didn't surprise him to see that they were heading back to club. Of course. Because why should Liam share any blame in this thing they were trying to call a relationship? ******** ridiculous. Alaine was quiet the entire drive, his mood only going from bad to worse. He shot glaring daggers at the man every so often.

When they reached the club, Alaine could not get out of the car fast enough. Unbuckling his seat belt, he stormed out of the car, and slammed the door behind him. Without looking back, he quickly walked towards his own car and unlocked the drivers door. Slipping into the seat he didn't bother buckling up. He simply started his car and peeled out of the parking spot as fast as he could.

On the drive home, his head was a swarm of swears and uncalled for names. One simple question. One little question and Liam could not even answer it. He took his usual route home, punching in the codes to both the housing complex and his own home. Once inside he was like a ball of rage with tears of anger rolling down his cheeks. He left his phone downstairs and headed up to his room. For the rest of the day he spent his energies catching up on the remaining paper work and taking a nice five hour nap.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games