Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:00 pm

Angelic Muse

*Opens the door* Of course sweetie. Don't mind us. We are just being perverted furries. xd blaugh

*snuggles with Silver* 4laugh

*snuggles back and licks* =3

Aonice: Yesh. And if you can get her to laugh so hard she pees, I'll let you look at teh piccies of her nakkie too! xd Kidding. x3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:00 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice knocked upon the bunny's door again.. "Hey in there!! Can i come in?"

*Opens the door* Of course sweetie. Don't mind us. We are just being perverted furries. xd blaugh

Aonice giggled.. "You act like its a rare thing!" she said with a smile.. the small girml walked into the den, her long black hair flowing as it glit off the light of the room.. "Muse, i wanna draw you! You just look like someone that'd be fun to draw ^^"

Aonice_Mitsoku

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:03 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice knocked upon the bunny's door again.. "Hey in there!! Can i come in?"

Aonice giggled.. "You act like its a rare thing!" she said with a smile.. the small girml walked into the den, her long black hair flowing as it glit off the light of the room.. "Muse, i wanna draw you! You just look like someone that'd be fun to draw ^^"

*Taken aback a bit* Moi? As in my ava or my fursona dear?

*pounces on her* biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:05 pm

Angelic Muse

*pounces on her* biggrin

I'd so love to draw both. But, yeah. I can't draw worth a flip 'nyway. v.v I'd LOVE to draw you and Rinnie-chan. Cause you're both so sweet to me, and so much alike, and so cute, and sexiful, and naughty..*coughs* and..CUDDLY! eek heart

Lelya Akani

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:08 pm

Silver Night
Angelic Muse

*pounces on her* biggrin

I'd so love to draw both. But, yeah. I can't draw worth a flip 'nyway. v.v I'd LOVE to draw you and Rinnie-chan. Cause you're both so sweet to me, and so much alike, and so cute, and sexiful, and naughty..*coughs* and..CUDDLY! eek heart

heart redface biggrin

We are teh secks. 3nodding

But my baby Solemn is teh ULTIMATE secks! 3nodding xd heart
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:10 pm

Angelic Muse

heart redface biggrin

Nu he's not. You are. ;.; You..You..FIBBER! I know! *holds up piccies!* I has proof! O-o;; erm..*puts them back in her panties* >.>;;; Nu stealy mah piccies.

Lelya Akani

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:13 pm

Silver Night
Angelic Muse

heart redface biggrin

Nu he's not. You are. ;.; You..You..FIBBER! I know! *holds up piccies!* I has proof! O-o;; erm..*puts them back in her panties* >.>;;; Nu stealy mah piccies.

xd xd

I luff how you are so humorously hyper and random. 3nodding

*perks her ears up* Where did our little friend go?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:14 pm

Aonice laughed at all the action.. "Your furry self, silly, what else? Everybodies always a fox, but your a bunny! I wanna draw da bunny.. ^^ "

Aonice_Mitsoku

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:15 pm

Angelic Muse

xd xd

I luff how you are so humorously hyper and random. 3nodding

*perks her ears up* Where did our little friend go?

She got a glimpse of chur sexiness and was like..
"OMG!" orgasms "To..Sexy..Brain..Fried." passes out*

ninja

*runsragingpouncetacklehuggleclinglickskissessmewchesmakesoutwithpropsesandnuzzles* o-o; Boo.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:17 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice laughed at all the action.. "Your furry self, silly, what else? Everybodies always a fox, but your a bunny! I wanna draw da bunny.. ^^ "

Feel free to draw da bunny! 3nodding I would pay you if I wasn't on a quest. whee

You can use the picture in my sig for reference. smile

Angelic Muse

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:18 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

Feel free to draw da bunny! 3nodding I would pay you if I wasn't on a quest. whee

I'll pay for teh piccie for her! o-o if you charge. I'll pay. She's on a quest. Mine's on hold. Hehe. I can waste gold. XD *coughs* o.o;
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:19 pm

Silver Night
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

I'll pay for teh piccie for her! o-o if you charge. I'll pay. She's on a quest. Mine's on hold. Hehe. I can waste gold. XD *coughs* o.o;

*scratches behind her ears* You should save your money sweetie and don't give it all too us. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:21 pm

Aonice laughed and nodded.. "Of course ittle be for free!! Dont worry!! But i was wondering if you could make a Post-o'-Descirbxorz that i could use for reference.. Like ya know, breif detail of your body, like as in facial features and pelt colors.. Stuff like that ^^ Would your friend like a piccy too?" heart
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:21 pm

Angelic Muse

*scratches behind her ears* You should save your money sweetie and don't give it all too us. 3nodding

PFft, why not? I got my payment. *pats piccie* xd *coughs* >.>; i need to stop being perverted. x.X Oh well. xd whee Muah! o-o 'Cides. I know what it's like to want the headbands. Like Fairy wings, I've wanted them forever. But they're outta mah league. xd But you lufflies have an ubber good chance, and they'd look much much more sexiful on you.<3

Lelya Akani

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:24 pm

I wanna be the first poster on 300!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games