Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:20 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looked at them fight "well i guess im not needed" she said sitting down on a chair
*leaps at angel brandishing a flaming broadsword and stabs it straight through her heart and kills her*
*blocking his attack quickly then parrying knocking his broadsword out of his grasp then giving a quick strike at Penguin's chest leaving him bleeding feircly* don't ever hurt Angel, Logen or even Sora!
i kill who i please and she got in my way before*says healing his own wound then cast an incantation making her burst into flames and crumble to nothing*
Hmm your not much different than me after all but you still hurt those I love and have a friendship with! now Ragnos don't be letting me step up and take your place upon Angel! Protect her because i know you like her! Step up and be the man don't make me do that job I have enough to worry about already!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:21 pm
neon blue penguin
*opens another portal and escapes through it* im leaving now but i will be back to finish the job

*Appears* So...what did I miss?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:24 pm
*walks around in the other wourldely land scape*h-hello
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:25 pm
lupinewarrior
User Image
*apears*so now it is just you and me eh wolfy?  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:25 pm
lupinewarrior
User Image

*he opens a portal to where kenji is* hello?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 pm
lupinewarrior
(deleted IMG too big) *opens a portal that sucks Kenji back into the real world*Welcome back he fled again what a b*****d!  

Shadens_inferno

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*the leaves start to fly and Angel vanishes, she was carried to the house that Logen and Kjiidul was living in, and while Logen carried her with the winds, Kjiidul healed her*
she opened her eyes and looked around "where am i?" she asked weakly
*logen said as she appeared at her site, sitting in a chair* "you are in my and Kjiidul's house, you was near death and should rest a bit, after you have done that, you could wander off, though i should advice you not to, there is events that points towards that this world is going to end soon, the same happened in our world... though this time i think i can stop them!" *she said as she poured a glass with Strawberry taste from the sink and gave it to Angel*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:27 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
User Image

*turns around*you!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:28 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*the leaves start to fly and Angel vanishes, she was carried to the house that Logen and Kjiidul was living in, and while Logen carried her with the winds, Kjiidul healed her*
*logen said as she appeared at her site, sitting in a chair* "you are in my and Kjiidul's house, you was near death and should rest a bit, after you have done that, you could wander off, though i should advice you not to, there is events that points towards that this world is going to end soon, the same happened in our world... though this time i think i can stop them!" *she said as she poured a glass with Strawberry taste from the sink and gave it to Angel*
"thank you" she said taking a sip "well whatever your going to do, im helping" she said smiling weakly  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:28 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
User Image

*turns around*you!!
yes me who else would it be i transported you so we could fight without distractions  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:30 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
User Image

*turns around*you!!
yes me who else would it be i transported you so we could fight without distractions
looks at him with pure hatred*
before we fight answer me one question
why do you hate my kind so much  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:30 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
User Image

*turns around*you!!
*appears from the shadow of Penguin*oh no you don't I'm in this too!*jumping up starting a slashing movement*User Image  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:31 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
User Image

*turns around*you!!
i dont if it was up to me we could live in peace but its not so we dont  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
"thank you" she said taking a sip "well whatever your going to do, im helping" she said smiling weakly

"if this will end as in our world the first thing we would have to do would be evacuate but i think there is still time to stop Penguin from going as far as the one who attacked our leader within the realm of darkness" she said in a regretfull tone  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:32 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
User Image

*turns around*you!!
i dont if it was up to me we could live in peace but its not so we dont
oh then who is it up to  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games