Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 am
Yas smiled slightly. "Let's see how this one can make this short and sweet," he said, as he sat down on Tomoe's bed. "Well, before this forest was created, over 1500 years ago, there were three powerful men. Merlin, The Wizard, Ephineas, The Alchemist , and Linus, The Geomancer. The three of them were always worried about the well being of the Mythical Creatures, and did everything in their hands to keep them safe from the humans," he began to say, hopign that he wasnt lettin out anything important.

"Oh yeah... Daddy told me something similar... thanks to Linus we have this forest, right..?" TOmoe said, smilign a bit.

"Yep! You got that right!" Yas said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:34 am
"Ahh.. so that explains the name then... but what about Merlin? I've heard many great accomplishments on his part... why do you think i love to protect this forest soo much?" he says, wishing to hear a bit more, just like Tomoe.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:38 am
Yas looks at him. "Well... Merlin you say? He was an amazing wizard. You have heard all of his accomplishments, so you can imagine everything he'd done to keep us safe, not to mention all the sacrifices he did," he said, smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 am
"Yeah... so both Linus and Merlin helped to create the forest and it's protection. Now.. about hte book... how does Linus fit in the picture?" asking this, knowing that he might be askign too much, but he's getting interested. Finnally, history sounds a bit more interesting now!  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:52 am
"Hold your horses! THis one is getting to that!" he said laughing slightly. "Don't forget about Ephineas. His Alchemy was of great help as well. Merlin and Linus wouldn't have been able to sruvive without his assistance... too bad he betrayed both Linus and Merlin to the humans... sad day that was, very sad..." Yas said, looking very serious now.

Tomoe looked at him and sighed. "But... you aren't really saying much. You're skipping details..." Tomoe said, crossing her arms slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 am
(Revitaliation is complete lol. Just ranting...XD)

Yuan appeared behind Artemis as he let out a huge thunder bolt into his back, watching him fly into a wall. "Get away from my son!" Yuan grapped Phantom as he picked him up and disappeared.

Nightbane was with Strider back at the camp, waiting for him to wake. He didn't know Strider was intentionally seeming unconciouss to keep him there.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am
Artemis flew toward the wall, hitting his head hardly. The other mages ran toward his aid, worried for his well-being. "I'll... be... fine..." Artemis managed to croak out. "THe boy.... his... father..." he muttered before he fell unconcious.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:34 am
Juno nods a bit. "My good friend Tomoe speaks the truth... but i didn't know about the betrayal. Wasn't his alchemy the one that created the 7 Mist Bells for Merlin's use? I think those same bells are the ones who keep most of the human activity from reaching the forest.. the few who have leaked in where in areas that had the least protection of his magic.." he says, noticing he careened a bit off the story Yas was saying.

Esuna holds her staff, looking at it, but not missing a beat from the conversation. She frowns a bit.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:40 am
Yuan appeared in a small forested area, ashes were scattered along the ground. He set his son down as he set him aflame, "Where the flame expires...so do you..." He said as he watched his son burn.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:43 am
Yas looks at him and nods. "Useful things those Bells were. In fact, they're so useful, that those bells are curently the main cores of the Seven Towers that keep the humans out of the Forest," Yas said smiling. "Merlin's idea... wise man," he added.

Tomoe looked at them. "I didn't know that..." she said.

"There are many things you don't know," he said, smiling a bit. "Okay, so Merlin, Ephineas and Linus always cared for the creatures. Merlin provided with the magic, to keep them safe, Ephineas provided food, tools and other useful things, and Linus provided the hidden places. Let's just say that they were the leaders of a small group of.... 200 or so creatures. They moved from country to country, and continent to continent, in search for more creatures that needed to be safe from the humans. They got to have a group of over a million creatures, which is where the Mist Bells came in. You see, as powerful as Merlin was, he couldn't keep more than a milllion creatures safe from the humans using just magic, so Ephineas made the Mist Bells."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:48 am
Esuna was hearing their conversation, until she hears the loud bang echoing through the hallway, reaching their room. She thought she smelt a bit of Yuan's scent. This made her stirr abit shakily from her perch on Juno's shoulder.

Juno trembles a bit, as Esuna tickled his neck when she moved so suddenly. "Woah.. carefull there, Esuna... wait.. .did anyone hear a loud banging noise just now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:51 am
Tomoe's cat ears twitched a bit. She nodded and looked at Juno. "Y-Yeah... I heard something..." she said as she stood up from the bed and looked out to her balcony.

Yas tilts his head. "Really...? This one heard nothing..." he said.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Juno nods. "Definetly... and Esuna even jumped a bit." he said, as she looked very uncomfortable.

I smelt Yuan again... but as soon as it happened, his scent just dissipated... iget the bad feeling something wrong happened on the mage's room..." she says, getting up.

Then i think we should give my old friend Artemis another visit for the 3rd time today..." Juno says, ready and going for the door already.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:06 pm
Yas nods at them. "Well.... alright. This one willl wait for you to get bac--Artemis? You mean... here...?" he said, eyes open widely.

Tomoe nods. "Yeah, he's a mage. Do you know him...?" she asked Yas, but he was already out the door, following Juno.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:56 pm
Juno looks back too. "Yeah! You know him too? Since when has someone with a young face like yours known many old people? And i thought I held the record for that!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games