Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl -- Trade with me plx? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pokemon =
  <3
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:36 pm
User Image SHIALU, I LOVE YOU SO HARD. PLZ HAVE MY CHILLUNS.

XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:22 am
Hey Saucey, what starter did you choose?
I did Turtwig, so I thought we could trade starters (children of, of course XD) if you started with one of the others. (:

Shialu
NEVARRRR!
Mine's like a first edition :c

Doesn't mean ya gotta throw it away. Just... buy a DS Lite. XD Really. There's a reason everyone waits a few editions to get a new system! It suuuucks. D: Besides, the Lites are really cute!  

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 pm
I chose the Piplup. <3

It depends, cause if it's a really high level it probably won't obey...I don't know if there's the whole obeying tradey Pokemon thing in Diamond/Pearl though. o_o;

I don't like the DS Lites. I like my old, fat one. The Lites are slippery and waay to bright. Even if you change the lighting it's either too bright or too dark. D:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Sauce-Kay
I chose the Piplup. <3

It depends, cause if it's a really high level it probably won't obey...I don't know if there's the whole obeying tradey Pokemon thing in Diamond/Pearl though. o_o;

I don't like the DS Lites. I like my old, fat one. The Lites are slippery and waay to bright. Even if you change the lighting it's either too bright or too dark. D:

Hear, Hear!  

Shialu

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:28 pm
<3 XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:09 pm
Sauce-Kay
I chose the Piplup. <3

Yeah, pokemon at too high of a level won't obey. p: Buuut there'd be no big deal if we just breed their babies and trade them. Level 1 pokemon kind of have to obey you, or you'll just... kick them. XD And then they will!

Really? ): I set my brightness on the lowest, and it never seemed slippery to me. I guess it's a matter of preference. Then again, I never had an old school DS. The first one I ever saw was yours. XD

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:37 pm
I never learned how to breed Pokemon. ;___; I probably should go check on Gamefaqs.

Maybe I have really sweaty hands and it's slippery? (ew lol) Something like that.. I don't know. D:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:18 pm
LAME  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Dragomew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:54 am
Sauce-Kay
I never learned how to breed Pokemon. ;___; I probably should go check on Gamefaqs.

Maybe I have really sweaty hands and it's slippery? (ew lol) Something like that.. I don't know. D:

Take thwo pokemon of the same egg group (One male and one female) put them in the daycare center and let them do their stuff wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:46 pm
Aquatic Princess Rika
Sauce-Kay

Take thwo pokemon of the same egg group (One male and one female) put them in the daycare center and let them do their stuff wink

Ooohhh. I new it had something to do with the daycare.. XD

Thanks! <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:07 pm
Uh, wow XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:37 pm
Actually, it has to be a male and female in the daycare... but to get an egg they much be in the same EGG GROUP. If they're not in the same egg group, you get no eggs. XD I hate that system. If you look up a pokemon you want to breed in the DP Pokedex on Serebii.net, it shows you pokemon compatible for breeding. I love that site. It's the best Pokemon website out there, hands down. <3

[/pokenerd]

XD Sweaty hands... I don't think so, Saucey. I guess my hands are just tough. Like leather. Er, somehow. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MY LEATHERY HANDS. ;D

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:36 pm
Ohhh. I'll check it out when I stop being lazy. <3

XD Leathery hands...ewww.

LOL

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff