Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fallen Hero Online Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of this
  cool
  its ok
  pathetic doesn't deserve to exsits we already have to manyy RPGs
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:07 pm

milo smiled loading his crossbow his swords on his belt he walked out "heared you need chars." fixing up his chain mail shirt
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:12 pm

Name: Skyly
Species:werepeople
Class:reaper
Personailty. mostly always sad but when she meets new people she gets happy and hyper

KillerCookie329

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:20 pm

Ryu posted a bulletin saying that he needed players for a party. He waited by the fountain.

(when you make a werepeople tell me what half animal they please and thank you)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:27 pm

( oh sorry sweatdrop im half cat half human)
she logged on and went to town. she saw a bulliten requesting people for a party. she went to where the person was. " hello id like to join your party"

KillerCookie329

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:32 pm

Name: Ahiru Tamashi
Species: Kitsume
Class: Archer
Personality: Shy and kind, Easily flustered, intelligent and skilled but doesn't show it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:33 pm

Ryu looked up he saw a half cat half human standing there "sure Here is the invite" Ryu sent the invite.

Xeon192

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:34 pm

Ahiru logged on and walked up shyly to the group. "C-Can I join..?" [Yes, she's shy even online lmao]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:35 pm

"k thanks!" she said smileing as she accepted the invite.

KillerCookie329

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:36 pm

"Sure but relax no need to be shy we don't bite" Ryu said to Ahira. "if your new a party consist of 7 members"

He sent the invite to milo and Ahira.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:41 pm

She nodded shyly. "I'm shy a-anyway... I've a-always been l-like this..." She smiled kindly, her face going red. "I'm A-Ahiru.. Nice t-to meet you.." She looked up at Ryu smiling. "H-How old are you anyway? I'm 12.." She accepted the invite.[safe RPGs NEVER display a character's age without permission]

Ahiru Takashi

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:42 pm

she looked at the new girl. " nice to meet you im skyly!" she said smileing as she reached her hand out.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:45 pm

" i am 12 also " Ryu said to Ahira "and my names Is Ryuichi call me Ryu for short". If at that time anyone noticed his eyes at that time changed from human eyes to dragon eyes in a blink. he looked around. "hmmm" Ryu said to himself

(it doesn't display it but it kinda determines the size of your character thats what age means so you can be like 25 and put in 18 for character age and you character would be 18 sorry for the trouble)

Xeon192

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:47 pm

she saw ryu eyes change and tilted her head like a cat. " whats wrong?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:48 pm

"huh oh nothing just making sure of something" Ryu said in a jumpy manner. his eyes went back to normal.

Xeon192

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:51 pm

her cat senses could sense something but she just left it alone. " ok...." she said sowly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff