Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Introduce yourselves! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Quick Drive

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Sup Im is Michael I learn this guild through my big brother Dorian or darkhotrodxxx im 18 ready to get out of high school and ready to get a real car. I like import cars and plan to go to college for automotive. Um... thats all I can think about for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Just call me Evil! I love winning and challenges! There is a few really tough racers here I have met I this is defiantly the place for me!  

FastestEvilRacer666

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 am
I am Jugglernaut, formerly known as Jak the Bard before I was hacked. I believe in the simple statement: "if you're good at something, don't do if for free." that is why I only do races for money, nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 pm
Why hello hello. Nice to meet u all! U can call me Anon. I look forward to getting to know u all and further more testing my abilities. I guess I would be a solo Ive always consider myself a drifter I just like challenging good racers.  

Anonymous X 13

Racer D
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:48 am
Racer D Howdy! I like to race I race in real life also. I am currently on tour now so I play on computers at hotel but as soon as I get on my own pc. OH YEA its on like donkey kong! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:19 pm
My name is Zaraki Ryujin Kenpachi. I am 20 years old. I joined Gaia back in Jan 2008 with a name i don't even remember anymore. I raced and thought I was good but then I met xfeix of the EXotic Racers who put me in my place quickly. I then joined the EXotic Racers and learned from him, Jubei, Nanyo, and the other members of the EXotic's. After about 2 months, I became the new captain of EXotics after Animalzzz caused problems which resulted in xfeix's retirement and the eventual breakdown of the guild. My original account got hacked and banned and an old member who was the last left in control changed the guild entirely so all written history of the EXotic's is lost. Incidentally, the Atomic's guild was turned into an abandoned Naruto guild... Sad how racing history is so easily destroyed.

Present day I am one of the top dogs of the racing community along with Jubei and some others. I will always welcome a race from anybody. Hopefully the racing community will rise again and people will start racing as much as they used to.

Imableachfag1234

Shikon Yokai

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:09 am
I am Shikon Yokai, I have been racing for four years more or less although when I started I hadn't met up with any real and experienced racers so my racing skills stood at a stand-still for quite some time until I met up with Zaraki Ryujin Kenpachi, where I was introduced to how the rally racing game was really played...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 am
My names sinister but i prefer going by "Nub" (nuh-b) and i started racing shortly after Shikon. I didn't know any true racers at the time so I was quite slow. I was also first introduced to real racing from Zaraki Ryujin Kenpachi. Now I am actually skilled after training with some of the best like Jubei and Crithono.  

Jinemba

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ibliis

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 pm
So uh... hi, I race people sometimes.  
The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items