Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
A Naruto Next Generation Roleplay!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:24 am
people are acting weird thinks sakata  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:09 pm
She walked around the forest and didn't see anything strange so she stoped and started practicing on her fighting skills.

(( mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:23 pm
((lol))I hate being blind whats the use of being a shinobi she thinks  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:11 pm
Makoto watched Saiya leave. She waved at Sakata, but she didn't respond. She waited for a little, looking confused. "Wierd..." she thought. She jumped into a tree and left. She returned to her training spot, but stayed in a tree when she noticed Hiroshi (other teammate) was, as usual, arguing with Koji. "Koji! What the heck were you thinking?" Hiroshi yelled. "You let Makoto go on her own? Makoto is too soft to be by herself in battle! She might just say 'well you seem nice. What's that? You want to kill me? Well, your so nice...I guess it's okay.'" Hiroshi stopped and spun around when he heard a thud. Makoto jumped out of the tree and landed behind him. "Hiroshi, I'm okay!" Makoto said smiling. He smiled back. "Maybe this time. Next time you two want to practice, but I'm still asleep you better wake me up!" he said. Makoto giggled. "We'll try to remember. Right Koji?" she said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:42 pm
sakata goes and gets some food  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:37 am
Koji smiled. "Right!". He looked at Hiroshi, "I told you she'd be okay! You gotta let her be independent sometimes!" He paused for a moment, then asked, "So, what do you want to do?"  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:59 am
Hiroshi sighed in defeat. "Well, I'm pretty hungry. Let's go get some grub!" He suggested. Makoto smiled. "Sounds good to me." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:40 pm
sakata goes and gets ramen  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 am
Hiroshi, Koji, and Makoto arrived at the ramen store. Makoto saw Sakata and gasped. She hid behind Hiroshi, clinging to his arm and peeking out so she could still see. Hiroshi sighed. "Makoto. I don't know who you're hiding from, but you've gotta' stop using me as your hiding spot." He said. Then he added. "It's really starting to hurt my arm." Makoto blushed. "I'm sorry Hiroshi. I just don't have much of a backbone. I'm not any good with people." She said still hiding behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:02 am
sakata pays for her ramen  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Hiroshi laughed. "Not any good is and understatement." He said. He followed Makoto's gaze and realized she was looking at Sakata. "Makoto! Don't be shy! Introduce me to your friend!" He said. Makoto still was hiding. "How do you know she's my friend? Who's to say she's not my enemie?" She asked. Hiroshi laughed loudly. "Makoto, you have no enemies." He said. He took a seat next to Sakata. "Hey there. I'm Hiroshi. Apparently one of my teammates has seen you before, but she's a little shy." He laughed. "Actually, she's extremely shy." Makoto took the seat next to Hiroshi. "Um...hello." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:02 pm
"hi"says sakata she smiles"sorry if you found me odd but you see I'm blind"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Makoto gasped and Hiroshi's eyes widened. "Woah! No way!" he said grinning. "Hiroshi!" Makoto said hitting Hiroshi on the back of the head. "I mean how tragic." he said. Makoto slapped her forehead. "I'm sorry about him..." she looked over at Hiroshi who was making faces at Sakata to test if she was really blind. "He's...well...uh...different." Makoto chose her words carefully so she wouldn't upset Hiroshi. "I'm Makoto. The boy who is being...strange is Hiroshi and there is another of us, but he rarely talks. His names Koji." she said smiling. She stared at Hiroshi for a while. He ordered three bowls of ramen. When they came he gave one to Makoto, kept one for himself, and gave the last to Koji. Hiroshi scarfed his down quickly. "So." Hiroshi began with his mouth full. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:22 am
"My name is Sakata"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Makoto stared at Koji. Hiroshi waved his hand in front of her face. "Yo! Makoto? What are you doing?" he asked. Makoto blushed. "I-I was um... just thinking about something." She said looking away.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff