Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Me well I was over at the Hokage's planting a little something to surprise her when she opens her desk. You know just goofing off. Ran into Kakashi on the way and he yelled at me about something about the eels falling on him when he walked into the academy yesterday. I needed something to do. What you all been up to he said looking at Raven seeing the type of eyes she was using. Dang she's mad alright. I've only seen those once and that was when Sasuke and I read her diary. Well it wasn't that interesting anyway. Oh yeah she punched us threw three walls that day. Hmm maybe I should go sit on a roof away from her hee hee.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:06 pm
Naruto smiled, and nodded.

"I'm fine, just taking a walk through the forest. You?"  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Santinzo was sitting there listening when he heard Tsunade yell. "Santinzo!" Tsunade yelled. Oh she found the mass of dead rats dang. Well at least it's an excuse to leave Raven. Got to go talk to Tsunade. Santinzo got up and waved goodbye going to the Hokage's office. What up Tsunade? "You put dead rats in my drawer again." She said. So what if I did. "This coming from a jonin. I expect better of you." Yeah yeah whatever. So any new missions today? "The only one we got was from Sungakure and Gaara has that taken care of with Shikamaru's team. So everyone else has the day off." Sweet see you later then. *teleports back to where the others were* Sorry about that she found her surprise.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:07 am
Naruto laughed, finding someone with a knack of pulling pranks.

"That was awesome! We soo gotta team up sometime and prank the villagers!"  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:33 am
Yeah we should but she doesn't like that a jonin is doing pranks. What does she expect I'm a teenager. So yeah what up with everyone else?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:38 am
*raven looks at santinzo with hard eyes then loosens up.* HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIVE U DID THAT!!!!!!! *about to cry from the laughter* she finally stops. Well it getting dark, by the time we get to the gate it will b pitch black. said raven. I am goin to start headin back. If u guys rnt cumin now make sure u walk together in a group. *raven looks up at the beautiful moon.* I think i am goin to take my time tonite and walk home like a regular person. *she turns around and gives everyone a big smile. one she hasnt given in a long time.* well c ya^^  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 am
Santinzo sees Raven walk away. Well I could just teleport into the village so it's not that hard. Oh crap I need to get to the house before her or else she'll set off the prank I have for Sasuke. Sorry but I have to head too. You know can't have too many pranks pulled in one day. Hee hee. Waves goodbye and teleports inside the house and removes it until Raven would clear the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:10 am
Raven was walkin wen she sensed her brother went home. Bakka, he probably wonders y i walked home. i knew he set a prank. Well the walk was nice while it lasted *and raven materialized rite into Santizo's room 10 seconds before he walked in.*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:17 am
What I took it down. Now I'm gonna go put it back up. Walked back to the front door and set it up again. He then got hungry and went and decided to make himself some ramen. Hmm I wonder if Raven wants some I'll ask. Hey Raven you want some ramen?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:22 am
*shocked* ummmmm sure!!!!!!!!! ^^ blaugh  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:28 am
Ok Santinzo then started to make the ramen and called Raven when it was done. He gave her the ramen that was hers and they started to eat. Santinzo then heard Sasuke heading through the door and looked at it waiting for him to open it and have the seaweed fall on him with the starfish in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am
*raven was just eating the ramen* hey santizo wat if it is not sasuke? she said as he door started to open.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:55 am
Oh well it's still going to be funny. He said as the door opened and he saw that it was Asuma. Oh nvm not funny hee hee. What up Asuma?"Tsunade needs all of the jonins. Come on now. You are going to regret that Santinzo." Asuma said. Santinzo went and followed Asuma. She has the worst timing I was hungry.
(Are you a jonin or what in the rp)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:02 am
HAHAHAHAHA Asuma u need to work on sensing danger more!!!! didnt we work on that before? HMMMM we'll work on that later.

( i am the ANBU leader blaugh *and only 13*)  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:12 am
Oh ok so where we going Asuma? "Someone broke into the village we're meeting outside the Hokage's tower." Do you want me to get my sis then? "Yeah you better bring her too." Ok. Teleports back to the house and explains it to Raven.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff