Submit

Shun gravity and wind...
  ...Kaiba would.
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:19 am

>.>...<.<...*hides deck of cards*

((Since Im sure seto would teach something made by his little brother how to duel too xDD But who knows, this is interesting. And now Bakura is added to the drawing xDD))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 am
{whoohoo!}

Smugly, the little demon turned over the deck. A trap card, Seven Tools of the Bandit stared back at her sister. " If you promise to be careful, I may even let you touch one of them..." Another gleeful cackle.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:30 pm
She scoffed at the top, or was it bottom?, card. "That proves nothing about the rest of the deck. You know what card I need to see before I give up." She paused for moment before continuing. "And if, just if, you happen to be telling the truth" 'for once in your horrible little life' "I promise to be extremely careful. It is pretty much worth worshipping."

(XD We totally just hijacked this thread.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:54 pm

((Yes we did xDD And you have a good idea Kaiba, go ahead and name your love child if you wish.))

*looks at the blue eyes white dragon in her deck and looks surprised. Though if they were all her siblings, could believe her dad is teaching all of them.*

"Well..I guess daddy's teaching all of us." she says as she holds up a blue eyes.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:05 pm

User Image
Total Value: 1,069,908 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blu Cotton Stripe Sweater
Buttoned Down Fauna Shirt 'n' Sweater
Blue Fade Jump Shoes
Black Glamrock Belt
Chain Wallet
KiKi Kitty Plushie
ZONY MP3 Player
Lawl And Order White Pants
Aoi Cache Shades
Emo Bag
Natural Amethyst Pendant
Gray Puffy Hat

Setos Traits

-Likes to be alone at times.
-Spends a lot of time on the computer.
-Serous about some things.
-Can go without eating at times when deep into something.
-Driven toward goals.
-Observant.
-Sarcastic.
-Cold at times.
-Can hold a grudge and not tell the person why.
-Upset easily.
-Tendency to be anti-social.
-Enjoys the indoors.
-Works well under pressure.
-Perfectionist in certain things(mainly artwork).
-Hates loosing.
-Quiet with others until they have a close bond.
-Avoids uncomfortable situations.
-Can keep personal problems inside at times.
-Loves blue x3 and dragons.

Mokubas Traits

-Loving to family and friends.
-Looks up to man authority figures that she respects.
-Looks up to her older cousin who resembles Seto.
-Usually the tag along.
-Loves hugging, very affectionate to those she cares about.
-Open with those she trusts.
-Dresses differently then other people or can go with just jeans and a shirt.
-Has pain from the past inside.
-Needy.
-Daydreamer.
-Knows what to do to make others comfortable.
-Loud at times.
-Can be quick and knows what to say to annoy others.
-Helpful.
-Loves the outdoors as well as the indoors.
-Tries to be like those she admires.
-Worries a lot.

Shared Traits

-Loves technology.
-Loyal.
-Family means everything, loves them deeply.
-Will do anything for those they do hold dear.
-Still have wounds of the past.
-Enjoys the company of those close to them.
-Protective
-Can go to lengths for things they love.
-Can survive with just one other person they love and nothing else.

The eyes are blue. And she uses her bag to carry her laptop, sketchbook and cards. She carries a gun yes..to protect her from people who do know who she is and try to attack her because of it.

Usually keeps a low profile because who her fathers are. Usually wears sunglasses to cover some identity, because it is said that her eyes look just like Setos. Only more gentle of course. So if she has friends, they don't know who her fathers are. When she does have friends, they have something society finds weird about them. Only very few know about her fathers. She hates it when people feel sorry for her for having siblings for parents, so she usually sticks to her own business. She is very kind, taking a lot of Mokubas traits. His traits show more on the outside while she can be like Seto inside and show them only at the right times. Due to what she is, sh has a very open mind.

Her kitty plushie has been a possession of hers since she was a little girl. When a child, she called it Inu since she had seen dogs with short ears. Now even though she knows better it is still referred to as Inu. Mokuba thought that she might possibly have a connection to Kisara, since she always was attracted to blue things, Seto just said that it was because it was one of his favorite colors. She sometimes gets weird feelings and can have black outs at times. In which she is fragile and gentle, resembling Kisara. Whether she is a reincarnation is a mystery, but she always found a connection to things that possess magic. People who knew would assume that it might be a result for Seto having been blessed with some of Kisaras magic and aura. But its still unknown.

((*Will post name later*))

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:28 am
"Except her." Alice pointed with her free hand. She caringly shuffled through her cards before she found the one she knew her sister was expecting. Seperating it from the rest, she held it up so that it was facing her, not her sister. "You should be worshipping me instead. After all, I'm the one who has the card. Do that, and I'll show you her face."  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 am

The other girl looked confused to this little girl who was demanding to be worshiped. It was almost as if it were a bad superhero/villan movie. Just adjusting her glasses and pulling her plushie into her arms, she remained silent and watched.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:27 pm
Her eyebrow shot up. "Say what?" Emily crossed her arms, shaking her head. "You must be more insane than I thought if you think for one second I'm going to do that." She turned around, one hand in her pocket, the other in the air as a half-wave. "See ya later, squirt."  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:00 pm

She watched as the other seemed to walk away. This was all very strange. Though it was probably her own problem by getting involved. Scratching her head in confusion, she looked to Alice.

((>.>...<.<...I wonder if this is turning into a roleplay xDD))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:29 pm
(XD As long as we don't put it in a subforum. I never check those. sweatdrop )  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:43 pm
(( No one checks the sub-forums, unless it's that forum for debates... No one goes into the Kisara forum. D: Ugh...this avatar didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but it still looks kickass. XD!

After looking up info on Kisara:
This says NOTHING about her personality. D:< Okay, guys...I'm going to try my best based on what it says here, and what I can assume...but I'm probably going to share more traits with Kaiba. XD... Actually, I'll probably have some traits that don't even BELONG to any of my OTP parents, because I'm that way irl.

Later on...:
I found an English dub video, which probably is screwed up, but whatever. I can assume that Kisara is at least spiritual in some sense.

Even Later...:
Hmmmmm...these traits look right... If I'm wrong about anything, one of you lovely/and or deadly mods/members can correct me. =D))

User Image
Total Value: 6,071 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Felicia's Wise Shoes
Blue Leather Native Pants
Dark Blue Scarf
Raptor Ice Top
Lex's Dark Gloves

Kisara
-Mysterious
-Kind
-Unique
-Pure
-Beautiful
-Spiritual
-Believes in Magic
-Friendly
-Patient
-Understanding
-Has an unnatural hair color
-Sensitive

Seto Kaiba
-Can hold a grudge
-Bottles up emotions
-Loves technology
-Hard-working
-Can appear aloof
-Loves the indoors
-Perfectionist with work
-Also upset easily
-Sarcastic
-Will get revenge
-Pretty quiet around people she doesn't know
-Persistent/will not stop until goals are reached.
-Good at making money
-Jealous easily
-Picky [Goes with being a perfectionist]
-Demanding and Bossy
-Stubborn
-Works Alone
-Loves Being Alone [Usually]
-Loves the BEWD
-Independent
-Observant
-Deals well with stress

Both
-Protective
-Likes blue
-Has suffered a lot
-Has many enemies
-Will sacrifice her life for those she cares for
-Strong

Sarah often acts on her own. She has never met her Mother, nor does she believe she needs one. Highly obsessed with pleasing her father, Seto Kaiba, she works hard in her studies. However, it has never occurred to her that her Mother might be spiritually guiding her. She keeps herself close to the BEWD as much as possible. It is not in her interest to actually hold possession of this card, for she does not deem herself worthy of such an honor.

Unlike her father, she takes great pleasure in magic, religion, and friendship. Although she enjoys these things, she does not fail to understand the logic in how powerful being independent could be, especially for a growing woman such as herself. That's why she constantly tells her friends not to help her, unless they know she truly, beyond a doubt, needs it. In her spare time, she takes an interest in creativity and computers.

Her dream is to become the Chairwoman of a fashion corporation, which she would name: "Dark and Evil Girls Inc." At seven years old, she learned basic programming and how to built a computer. At eight, she put these skills to the test and built her own computer with its own self-built programs. To her amazement, she knew more than she thought. However, in her younger years, she had forgotten how much she sat and practiced reading with her father's blueprints of his inventions. Other times, she'd also watch him. Observant. She was very observant and still is.

Present-day, she has begun to let slip her studies. That reason is obvious. Although she is now 12 years of age, she has done so much studying that school subjects are a waste of time. Even physically, she is very fit. She is not able to run very far, but that isn't surprising considering how much muscle she has to carry around everywhere she goes. Every summer, she took it upon herself to find out what material she would have to learn a year later, so she did the work. Come school, she had straight A's, but always had free time. That's why she worked so hard during the summer.

She may work hard, but she HATES working. She fights for the reward at the end by putting stress underneath her belt. At first, she appears to be mentally unstable. Due to her always having her work, yet not ever seen doing it, people keep wondering if she's an alien. She's often times targeted by gangs who were hired to murder her. This is part of her emotional abuse. In turn, she eventually learned Martial Arts.

Now, whenever she is confronted by these "gangs," she kicks all their butts. Never kill, but knock out. She'll write down the address, then when no longer around that general area, snap open her cell and call the police. In extreme situations, she may do the honor of doing so before they are injured, just for a snicker or two from herself. Her twisted sense of humor is often questioned and deemed "inhuman." It's actually due to the abuse she received for being different. This also made her quite cold.

One of her tactics is recording a prayer, then pushing the ear phone into one of the gang members' ears. From a corner away, she will smirk and just walk off without being noticed. Quite naturally, it's part of her religion to pray for others, including her enemies. Either way, it's surprising how every ear phone manages to be returned to her. Apparently, they learn their lesson some time or another. It gives her great amusement to see others suffering when they deserve it.

She doesn't make a very good duelist, but due to her infamous "stare of death," she is able to psyche her opponent out. They'll shiver and eventually forfeit, often times leaving their deck there, because they're so afraid they forget it. Whenever she tries to return it, they decide it's rightfully hers, because they don't want it anymore, since she's touched it. This eventually become amusing, but after endless duels that usually only lasted about 10 seconds, she decided it wasn't worth her while to duel, unless it was a holder of a millennium item. She's studied Egypt's ancient past and became interested.

So far, she only knows Yuugi as a holder of a millennium item. For that, she greatly enjoys dueling against him and day by day becomes a better duelist. However, she despises his best friend Jounouchi. Whenever he's around, she'll be kind and generous, but certainly in secret she'll plot his very downfall and destruction. Sarah Anzu Kaiba, the middle name she had insisted on because it was "pretty," keeps an enemy list, crossing them off as she is satisfied with what's happened to them. Yuugi was never on it, because of his incident with Pegasus and the fact he's saved her father countless times. Jounouchi got on it, basically for being an enemy of her father's.

Basically, Jounouchi had been marked off ever since she discovered how bad his father was. Honda was never worth her time and Anzu was a girl; she's an extreme feminist. Despite her being so, this doesn't mean she hates guys. She just favors women over them. In fact, she swears that one day women will have ultimate power over men, but they will be too busy being ignorant to notice. In a sense, their power would be in effect behind the scenes. They'll make men think they have the power, when really they don't. Either way, she accepts this as a fantasy with her friends, but at the same time uses this fantasy as a way to get men to do her bidding. Believe it or not, she can be VERY convincing.

Her emotions are under full control. She can choose when to cry, where to cry, and how to cry. She can choose when to act, where to act, and how to act. Others fear her, but only her friends know that she's pure of heart. After all, through her eyes, only her father is perfect. She is constantly on the Internet as well. She has a self-made BEWD web browser. When she's lonely, she'll be there praying that somehow her Mother will one day show up to comfort her daughter. This never happens, but she always feels comforted when she embraces her BEWD plushie.

Done

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:11 pm
{...sorry I don't like walls of text. Read her same was Sarah. THANK GOD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT THAT KISARA-KI=SARA=SARAH. x3 Sara was Christii's deadlover. ;___; MOMENT 'O SILENCE FOR POOR DEAD SARAH......

....okay.

BY THE WAY. I was going through old drawings in my notebooks, and lo and behild, I, too have actually developed my alter-ego herself as an OTP lovechild. o_o; GUYS CAN I HAVE TWO?}  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:16 pm
Once Emily was gone, Alice held the card close to her undeveloped buxom. " Don't worry, Azrael...that dog will never defile you with it's stare..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:07 pm
(Bleh.. I got her name's Sarah Anzu Kaiba, she kicks a** but doesn't kill. something about torture with prayers... works hard but hates work. And enemy list. That's all that stuck.

I don't know if you can have two... o_o)  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:25 pm
jagged1
(Bleh.. I got her name's Sarah Anzu Kaiba, she kicks a** but doesn't kill. something about torture with prayers... works hard but hates work. And enemy list. That's all that stuck.

I don't know if you can have two... o_o)

((Yeah, pretty much the lovechild thing is just suppose to be you as your OTP, its not like much of a multiple character thing, since its just suppose to be you.^^))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff