Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
IT'S OVER 2900!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:40 pm
you know that's not a bad idea, i'll call it something like pokemon universe or something to make it sound MMO the region, the kohanto. and i'll make sure that the gym leaders are strong and the E4 is uber tough, the champion will be nearly invincible.

we'll hod tournaments for the legendaries like you do nit nit and have specific rules. specific colliseums. and a server tournament, (i plan on having a few servers) and the best from those servers can duke it out in a tournament and see who is the best at the game.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:57 pm
Wow. Remember when we got like 500+ posts a day. Stop slacking people.  

nitnit
Captain

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:41 am
ninja If you added a bumping thread then I could get in a couple hundred posts a week by myself. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:57 am
Do something awesome then.

My friend is recreating his guild, and he's raising over 2 mil for prizes for it.
Grand prize is 500k.
Everyone is posting like mad.

Candy goes B A N G

Raike99

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm
NOSTALGIA.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Candy goes B A N G
Do something awesome then.

My friend is recreating his guild, and he's raising over 2 mil for prizes for it.
Grand prize is 500k.
Everyone is posting like mad.

Wow, sorry that I don't have 2 million gold. I don't vend vigorously, nor do I get huge sums of gold from random friends.

Oh, not to mention that our members who have/claim to have millions of gaia gold (you, plumber) never donate. The only person who donated a relatively huge amount was "Serra Bloodsong" who gave 60k through the frontpage, then apologized and gave 60k to the mule.

Yes, I am aware that some of you donate (thanks to Chaotix Bluix who just gave 14k, and frozen fireballs who just gave 100G)

Even frozen fireball's 100g (which, judging by his avatar is a good amount for him, no offense), is more than most peoples' nothing... -_-

In short, don't complain about lack of gold prizes when we're a guild who typically doesn't care much about something as silly as gaia gold, and our few rich members don't really enjoy giving much.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Hey I just gave out 40k to this guild. And I've given more in the past -.-  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:31 pm
Case in point. Jon doesn't have all that much gold and he still gives a lot. FOR SHAME "RICHER GAIANS"  

nitnit
Captain

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:24 pm
nitnit
Case in point. Jon doesn't have all that much gold and he still gives a lot. FOR SHAME "RICHER GAIANS"
Oh, Nitnit just called everyone out. 'Cept me, I'm too selfish to donate, even before I got hacked the most I helped out anyone was telling them how to get gold if you can only be on a little bit each day. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Wasn't complaining about lack of gold or prize.
I was just giving an example. I never said: "HAI GUYZ. RAISE 100 MIL. FOR GUILD K?"
I said do something awesome.
Doesn't need to involve gold.

I'm not rich. =/
I WAS rich at one point, but it's called helping friends.
Sorry for buying a pandy pack, mantilla wings, and winged anklets and giving them to friends
Richest thing I have after my penguins is a Alruna's Rose.

Currently, I have 500g.
Sorry for not donating that 500g to you.

Candy goes B A N G

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:11 pm
Sell slippers plox  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:19 pm
I feel like having huge contests like that is just a forceful way of making people post. Everyone does it half heartedly because all they want are the prizes. I also don't really care about gaia gold and stuff o_o  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:25 pm
Rina - You just practically told me to do something awesome like raise 2 million gold -_- Oh well. you did have a lot of gold in the past though. I was also kind of hinting that at plumber who had an amazing amount of gold before he "left" (though he still randomly pops up and bumps his own threads)

Also, we're not your friends =( *sees how it is*

PPC - I agree.

Jon - Didn't you also give 40k to knight for his artwork?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Never. EVER. Selling the slippers. The were a gift from my bff Jose...Except we're not BFF's any more because of his girlfriend and her problem with me... [For more information on this dramatized story, please check my profile for comments left by BabyAmanda177]

ANYWAY:

You guys are my friends, but it's not like we hang out past this guild. I don't roleplay with you, I don't have alot of common likes with you [I don't think anyone here likes ATU or HP...] nor do I have pantie auctions with you. [...*Puts up shield so the perverted comments bounce away*] I have numerous other friends past this guild that I hang out with both online and irl! <33
In short: You are my friends, but I have numerous others.

Lets just drop the two million thing, you guys are taking it the wrong way D:

Candy goes B A N G

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:19 pm
But we has the greatest RP of all time. *continues to feel sad*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers