Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Going to be away for a while? Let us know! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this post a good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  eh...*shrugs*
View Results

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:50 pm
User Image
Izumi-san.... ...you know that game I borrowed?

only 24? danm that sucks... but yeah japanaradio rocks! though they do have the occational sucky song but dont all radio stations? lol and yeah picking my own music would be nice.... problem is my music before took up over half my hard drive and that thing had 40GB on it -_-* luckly I have my Chrono Trigger/Cross music on a burned cd it makes me happy... now Im ganna go and finish replying all the other posts I normaly do then go back and play super smash bros. melee hehehe just got Marth and Roy... thats another thing I gatta look up Fire Emblem *sp?* see if it was a cartridge game or not... if it was... Fire Emblem rom here I come! XD

...I accidentally saved over your save slot...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:21 am
24 episodes cry

LS is too awesome to have only 24 episodes!
(stating the obvious sorry)

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:53 pm
I rather not have more than 24 episode. I don't know why I feel like that though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:43 pm
Does there really need to be a major reason, I mean if you don't have access to a computer for a while then it doesn't really matter what the reason is.  

LeumasAuron

LeumasAuron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:46 pm
SamuraiHuynh
I rather not have more than 24 episode. I don't know why I feel like that though.
Well thats probably because around episode 14 or 15 they had already gone through a year. Since this is their last year I wouldn't expect it to keep going after high school because chances are there not going to the same college.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:52 pm
LeumasAuron
SamuraiHuynh
Well thats probably because around episode 14 or 15 they had already gone through a year. Since this is their last year I wouldn't expect it to keep going after high school because chances are there not going to the same college.

Unless they do happen to go to the same college.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:33 am
SamuraiHuynh
LeumasAuron
SamuraiHuynh

They should whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:28 pm
Once again Im away this time until thursday my hardrive finally kicked the bucket so pretty much all that reformating and reputting on XP was a waist of my time! -_-* annoying anyways the guy comes thursday and I should be back by then kay? hope you all have fun without me *is borrowing parents computer again..... ninja *  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:13 pm
Konata_Izumi_RP
Once again Im away this time until thursday my hardrive finally kicked the bucket so pretty much all that reformating and reputting on XP was a waist of my time! -_-* annoying anyways the guy comes thursday and I should be back by then kay? hope you all have fun without me *is borrowing parents computer again..... ninja *

sad
aww sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:04 pm
User Image
Izumi-san.... ...you know that game I borrowed?

well its fixed now and Im happy XD lol hopefully there should be no more problems... *glares at computer* there better not be.... lol XD but I set up another meeting finally so check it out 3nodding

...I accidentally saved over your save slot...

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:41 am
What happen to Lou Lou? Is he still having Internet problems?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 pm
I Am Mentis
SamuraiHuynh
LeumasAuron
SamuraiHuynh

They should whee

Eh, they shouldn't. I don't think they should stretch it out further than however they should. Especially since they have projects planned in the future.

And yay! I'm back! Well, only for two days.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:40 pm
0ceanBlue
I Am Mentis
SamuraiHuynh
LeumasAuron
SamuraiHuynh

They should whee

Eh, they shouldn't. I don't think they should stretch it out further than however they should. Especially since they have projects planned in the future.

And yay! I'm back! Well, only for two days.

I meant, well maybe not more episodes but if they did they should be in the same college  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:19 am
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Well..I was away for all of yesterday, this is like a "Post-away" thingo.

I was at a really crappy birthday where I was pried away from my pride and joy computer to go and sit in a spa and get wrinkly.

I know, I sound like a girl. Cause my online persona is basically a girl....I wouldn't mind having a character made as a girl for me..hmmm...

...has just triggered a flag, YAHOO!

Onicept
Captain

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:13 pm
Onicept
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Well..I was away for all of yesterday, this is like a "Post-away" thingo.

I was at a really crappy birthday where I was pried away from my pride and joy computer to go and sit in a spa and get wrinkly.

I know, I sound like a girl. Cause my online persona is basically a girl....I wouldn't mind having a character made as a girl for me..hmmm...

...has just triggered a flag, YAHOO!

eek  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas