Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:54 am
"crap!!"Sakura grabs Namiko just in time to dodge the blow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:54 pm
"Not so fast you two!" Sasori yelled, attaching chakra threads to them. "Heh... Deidara your turn!" He smirked. Deidara nodded, he shoved his hand into his bag of explosive clay and made some more 'crickets'. He threw them at them again, hopefully this time not missing.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:18 pm
"what the--"says Sakura trying to move  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:18 pm
Namiko started blushing. "Sakura...I have to swallow my pride. There's only one thing to do. I'm going to hate my self for this but..." She took a deep breath. "NEJI HELP US!" She yelled.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 pm
"OMG"says Sakura open mouthed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:59 pm
Namiko looked pale. "I hate you two." She said to Sasori and Deidara.  

PennyLane55

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 pm
"Why?" Deidara smiled. "Because we made you ask Neji for help? He's not of much use... He's just a kid!" Sasori smirked, and couldn't help but chuckle at how pale she looked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:28 pm
Inner Sakura:"Chhhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!! just you guys wait I'm gonna beat you to a pulp!!!!"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:15 am
Namiko wasn't looking too confident like Sakura was, which is unusual for her. "Why do I feel so sick? Am...am I afraid of these creeps?"Namiko thought. She had never been afraid of a battle before. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "This is my first battle without Jinsoku and Ryoku!" She said outloud. Jinsoku was her best friend and teammate. Ryoku she had met for the first time when they graduated. He was also on Jinsoku and Namiko's team. Namiko had never fought without at least one of them before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:16 am
((I'll add Jinsoku and Ryoku's character profile's to the list. So if you want to know more about them then just look at the first page where the characters are.))  

PennyLane55

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:23 am
"BYAKUGAN!!" Neji shouted. He charged at Sisori at full speed and hit him in the main chakra point- the middle of the chest. He looked at Deidara, but Akira had already gotten to him. Deidara had three shuriken in his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:46 am
Akira made a series of hand seals, ending with horse and tiger. "FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUTSU!" Deidara was briefly on fire!  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:51 am
There was a loud laugh. "Overkill, guys!" Neji looked at Namiko, "This your teammate?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:54 am
Namiko smiled. She started jumping up and down. "Jinsoku!" She gasped. "Sakura we can move!" She started giggling and spinning around. "Thanks Akira." She said. Of course she didn't thank Neji. "Hey! Namiko!" They all heard. Ryoku jumped out of a tree and landed on his feet. "What did you get yourself into this time?" Ryoku asked. He noticed Sasori and Deiara. "The Akatsuki? Not even Naji can take them!" Ryoku knew as soon as he said it that he had offended her. "Oh yeah? I can take these two without you or Jinsoku!" Namiko said running at Sasori, but Jinsoku was faster than her.  

PennyLane55

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:55 am
((Woah. Sorry about the numerous typos in the last post.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff