Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Did You Get Your Letter?Its Addressed From.Hogwarts!?Open It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Opened Your Letter Yet?
  Yes
View Results

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm
"Oh...you must be muggle-born. Sorry. Well, there are four houses. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. You don't want to get into Slytherin, bad witches and wizards come out of there. Ravenclaw is about intelligence and cleverness, mostly people who are smart and witty. Hufflepuff is all about the hard-working, loyal friend. And Gryffindor is where Harry Potter came from. He's Hogwarts legend. He escaped Lord Voldemort, the darkest wizard ever. Sorry, I'm getting a bit into history now. You'll learn all about it at Hogwarts. I think you'll probably end up in Ravenclaw with me, but I can't be positive."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:36 pm
"Well if people there are as nice as you are then i would be happy there," said Eva with a smill. Misu begins to sniff Shadow.  

darkstar_life

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:38 pm
"Thank you, but I'm not THAT nice." she smiled shyly. "So ARE you muggle-born? That means you're parents aren't magic folk." Shadow tapped Misu with her tail, her eyes locked on Misu.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm
"Uuuummm, yes. my parents are normal or,..muggle. But they said they always said they new i was special," said Eva as she bent over and picked up Misu and paced her in her lap.  

darkstar_life

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:46 pm
"I've never met anyone muggle-born before. What's it like in the muggle world?" she cocked her head to the side, her eyebrows knitted together. she wanted to know all about muggle living. Shadow curled up next to arianna's foot and fell asleep, her tail occasionally thumping.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:51 pm
"I wouldn't know were to start, first do you go to school before your 11" said Eva looking at Misu.  

darkstar_life

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:59 pm
"really? thats odd...when do you go? when you're 8?" she pulled out her quill and paper and started to write notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:05 pm
"Not exactly, we start at 6 and go till were 18. trust me, no fun. But it will be funny to see them try to send myrecords some were that they dont even know exists. Anyways, there are cellphones and mp3 players. Do you have thoughs," eva looked up at arianna  

darkstar_life

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm
"Oh, Hogwarts doesn't take records. And what are cellphones? [she said it like kellpones] and is an mp3 player a record player?" she looked puzzled, and wrote this new data down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 pm
"Ummm, kindof. a cellphone is a divise used to talk to people no matter were thee at, and a mp3 player is a small metal box that has a small computer inside of it that recoreds and plays songs," Eva looked at Arianna.

(have to go, by)  

darkstar_life

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 pm
"oh my gosh! thats astounding!" writes down furiously

[me too. ill be on tomorrow. bye =)]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:52 pm
[lol alone!]

Eri was seated in the train booth behind the two girls. She was silent and listened to the friendly conversation. Hmm...how nice..... She was sitting alone, her witch hat falling over her head every-so-often. "Why did mother give me this..? It's like from last century!" She said slightly frustrated. "I feel old now..."

Ahiru Takashi

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:29 am
Arianna: "Hold on a second, would you?" she stood up and went to the cabin behind her. "Op, there you are, Shadow!" Shadow had wandered into the cabin and hidden under the seat. "Excuse me, would you like to come sit with us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 am
Aiden Had Waken From Her Sleep In The Same Compartment Where Eva And Arianna Where Seated.She Yamned And Stretched Her Arms Wide Out Into The Air.She Patted Her Mouth And Said " Hello there.Man I had A Good Sleep.Very Magical-Like" She Said With A Smile.She Noticed Eva."O Hello.I'm Aiden And You?" She Said Wondering.Her Smile Still Sprung Across Her Face.  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:54 am
darkstar_life
Template
Name: Evangiline Cristoph
Year:1st year
Mother: muggle
Father: muggle
Mail Sender/Receiver: Cat (Misu)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And The Sorting Hat Says! HUFFLEPUFF.
"you might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unfraid of tiol;"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items