Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:40 pm
she turned back to ory. " i live.....around...." she said somewhat with a sad face as she looked to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:41 pm
"uhhh they're sleeping."  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:45 pm
"Well My name is Joe." he says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:46 pm
ory grined "i live around to nice to meet you two i'm oroka or gust ory  

King Phar

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:52 pm
he catches up with them running effotlessly over the broken piles of rubble and uneven ground. "hello" he says cheerily to them before scooping up a detonater from the ground and twisting the plunger. about half a block back two buildings on either side of the road exploded and fell over blocking the road and crushing more than a few of the mob's members.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:55 pm
she jumped onto a building and stood up, she looked at everything "the hell is going on?" she yelled looking at the mob and everyone else  

Aprilbaby1

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:56 pm
" nice to meet you two too! im tara!" she said smileing. she turned to the other guy who destroyed stuff. " hi there!" she said half smileing. ( gosh corey you forget about a lot of stuff all the time dont you? or do you just perpously ignore people?)  
"Well the mob was chasing some girl and than I join in then they fell asleep and than most of them are dead because of someone,"  

hoplite323

King Phar

"well the mob is haveing a nap as i will is a second care if some one could..." falling sideways  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:58 pm
she raised her eyebrows before jumping down off the building and landing lightly on her feet, she walks towards them "a mob, and tell me why a mob was here" she smiles putting her hands on her hips  

Aprilbaby1

KillerCookie329

she goes wide eyed and catches ory as he falls sideways. she cant hold him so she falls to her knees, him still in her arms. " um, can someone please help?!" she asked.  
hitting the ground he mouthed "thanks" befor falling asleep  

King Phar

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:59 pm
(no i just keep posting horribly late w/o refreshing the page....)
he smiles at her "hi.." he says agin before sitting down on a large peice of brick and smiling at all of them again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 pm
"I will." runs up and holds him up.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 pm
she looks at the man who just fell "err okay" she said slightly amused, she looks over at the distruction "boy you guys sure know how to destroy things" she said looking back over at them  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff