Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
READ THIS FIRST! ((RULES, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Shigeru Kobayashi
General Shmooghaheimen
Shigeru Kobayashi you jerk! so what if people are "underage" i know about fifty other people who are "underage"! My god, people be nicer. It's a free country. my cousin is on here and he's eight! Yeesh! Hey, im "underage" myself, by 2 weeks but still. im 13 8-21 u gonna write me up for that? huh? like i said. you are a JERK!!!! scream

brb, going to get you banned for 2 weeks and your cousin gone for 5 years.

P.S. The internet isn't a country. Gaia said clearly on the ToS that you need to be a minimum of 13 years of age to join.

P.P.S. I wasn't serious. I'm too lazy to do such things. I usually just look down at under-aged users.

Aww you look down on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:47 pm
*random flailage* Whooooot~ Just got invited, this place looks cool... :3

I will now make banners! Because I love making banners! Yay!

*needs to lay off the candy~*  

fumetou

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:52 pm
Shigeru Kobayashi
General Shmooghaheimen
Shigeru Kobayashi you jerk! so what if people are "underage" i know about fifty other people who are "underage"! My god, people be nicer. It's a free country. my cousin is on here and he's eight! Yeesh! Hey, im "underage" myself, by 2 weeks but still. im 13 8-21 u gonna write me up for that? huh? like i said. you are a JERK!!!! scream

P.S. The internet isn't a country. Gaia said clearly on the ToS that you need to be a minimum of 13 years of age to join.

P.P.S. I wasn't serious. I'm too lazy to do such things. I usually just look down at under-aged users.

He has a point. The internet has rules and is clearly not a country nor a nation. Also if your going to be a Under aged user then

1. GTFO
or
2. Don't be annoying.

And if your going to be an idiot then please GTFO. Uchiha your safe but Naruto sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:07 pm
hallo ! im well Noami nice to meet you i like pokemon i have the ds game!  

Maburano Aki

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:16 am
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
Shigeru Kobayashi
General Shmooghaheimen

He has a point. The internet has rules and is clearly not a country nor a nation. Also if your going to be a Under aged user then

1. GTFO
or
2. Don't be annoying.

And if your going to be an idiot then please GTFO. Uchiha your safe but Naruto sucks.
User Image

...I'm not gonna argue with that.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:13 am
Could you guys stop bringing up the topic? It annoyss me.

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

il mercato

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:44 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:56 pm
I'm zombie. I'm the oldest out of Dawn4343, herooftime13 and me. I don't have my team completely finished yet but when I do I will definitely battle people. Oh and Dawn uses my game but a completely different team so that is why my FC is the same as hers. Oh and she did the starting stuff of the game so that is why my character ended up as dawn. sweatdrop  

Zombie7775

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:42 pm
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
Shigeru Kobayashi
General Shmooghaheimen

1. GTFO
or
2. Don't be annoying.

i aggree, sasuke pwns joo, and so does itachi and kakashi and...........umm, rock lee!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:09 am
Hi! I'm miraiyouko as my username states. I'm from the other guild like most people. I like anime, manga, Pokemon obviously, writing, Neopets, and other stuff that's not important.

As an FYI, my party isn't complete, as I have two empty spots left. The trainer card in my siggy is what my party used to be. I'll be changing it to my current party once I get those two spots filled. Then I'll be ready to battle!  

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:09 pm
Oops. I forgot to introduce myself when I joined a few days ago, so I'll do it now for the benefit of everyone.

The name's darkslasherX, for those who couldn't tell. I've played Pokémon since it came out in the US, so I'm a vet. Currently, I'm working on a team to beat just about anyone who may challenge me. Expect to see results in a few weeks.
Anyways, I have enjoyed the guild thus far and will continue to.
Also, I'm not underage at all...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Hi! I like Pokemon like everyone else here. I have Pokemon Sapphire, Emerald, and Leafgreen. I used to have Ruby, But someone took it. I guess they were jealous of my Pokemon... Also, I don't even have a DS sweatdrop  

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

shadowmon32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 pm
hey biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:05 pm
welcome to the promised lands!  

ravemaster47

Spirrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:58 am
Hi, I was invited here, so here I am! Thanks for the invite, this place looks great!  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff