3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
don't really care
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:54 pm
I think people in this guild might be a bit biased towards a question like this, and they don't have anything in common really, so it's not really the best comparsion. I don't care either way; I'm not that much of an obsessive fan of either.

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:01 am
I say Twilight.

Though Twilight and Naruto are different things, Naruto is a japanese anime/manga, Twilight is a novel. Naruto is mainly for young kids and otakus, while Twilight can be for a different audience. They're both good and unique in their own, I also don't see the point why we need to compare them.. ^^;  

IceDollSayaka

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:01 am
isn't the answer quite unreliable here? cuz... it being the twilight guild and all meaning that most ppl will support twilight?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:48 am
are you kiding!!! the twilight series is sooooooooooooo much better than stupid naruto!! i absolutely hate naruto!!! i have no idea why people like that stupid show!!!  

Too_cute_for_You_16

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:15 pm
fallen-teddies
isn't the answer quite unreliable here? cuz... it being the twilight guild and all meaning that most ppl will support twilight?

It is. My guess is you'd be hard pressed to find any hardcore Naruto fans here; and otakus might or might not be rare.

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:36 pm
Dude I can't choose! I love them both!! crying  

Snowflake_Cat

The Flesh Failure

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:19 pm
I think this guild would provide an unreliable/biased opinion here. Also with the genre differences.

But personally, Twilight is way better than Naruto. But that's because I utterly despise Naruto. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 pm
im sry but naruto all the way i like naruto before i even knew about twilight so ya twilight is good and all and i love it i love naruto more and am at the point of being upsesd w/ it.........but thats just me  

u hozers

iPandification

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:59 pm
Love 'em both.
<3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:02 pm
srry cause im in the twilight forums its twilight  

Cheeter2000

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:08 pm
I think as a show naruto is better because you have all the different charactors that almost anyone could relate to...but you wouldn't like to read about all of those charactors in a book...you would get lost!!!so then Twilight is better as a book for that reson...its also all a matter of oppinion blaugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff