Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:12 pm
''A really rich family living here, everyone is a suck-up to them, it's not natural. Oh, and there all albino.''Blue said looking at the class mirror with two of the Cullens and one Swan.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 pm
Wrin was startled by how much Blue seemed to dislike the Cullens and this Bella person. "Maybe they don't want the attention - they might still be good people." she offered diplomatically.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:17 pm
''Maybe but they don't but still t's unnatural.'' Blue frowned looking for her stash of fruit she'd put in the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:17 am
((sorry it took so long))

"she's right," imogene added. "They're all avoided, but always discussed and adored. They smell different, too. And yes, i sniff people. You could say that everyone has a...color. Like you, Wrin," she took Wrin's hand," smel; very blue. Not sad, but blue. calm but anxious, confused, but content. They all smell grey. a big envelope of grey. Like they have a huge secret they're not too happy to have or intent to share. Bella's usually brown. Hopeful, worried, but faking an everyday smile..." she looked back up. "Get it?"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:53 pm
''Oh, what color am I?!'' Blue shouted her mouth half filled she swallowed hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:50 pm
"I get it. But I still think I'll reserve judgement on the Cullens until I first see them." Wrin said seriously.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 pm
''Tell me what it's like.'' Blue laughed to her self eating some more fruit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:43 am
"its really odd when i first started school, swimming in color....but you, Blue" she took Blue's wrist, "are most definately green. a light, spring grass green. confident, comfterable, and content."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:02 pm
''Damn.'' She mumbled. ''I wanted to be black.'' Blue said wrapping her legs under the tree, she let herself fall, suspended. After a minute she dropped down landing on her back. She sighed looking to the school doors. A figured walked out. ''Class is out, now I can go seethem.'' Blue said happily. She smiled getting up. The other's looked confused at the sudden bounce. Blue smiled. ''Akita pups, I might get one.''  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:14 pm
“Akita pups? What – wait a minute!” Wrin shot a frantic glance at the students spilling out of the building. “I thought there was no school today! The lady on the phone didn’t say anything when I called, and when I saw you two here, I assumed there was no reason you’d be out of class if there was school!” Wrin was agitated – she’d never missed a day of school in her life.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:14 pm
''That lady sucked. Ha. It's probally like a afterschool or somethin'.'' Blue smiled and jumped out of the tree. Running to the moutains about a hour to go to the farm with the pups.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:39 pm
Wrin turned to appeal to Imogene.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:34 pm
Racing to her house Blue put her stuff away taking a old piece of wood she skidded down the rocks nd grass. Even if there was no snow she could still surf the land. Takin her bow incaze of the bear problem slowed her down for a minute. Finally reaching the farm Blue skidded to a stop the dirt swirling behind her. Placing the board on the wall she walked into the rusted shack. The old women smiled her eyes somewhat blinded by wrinkles. ''Is the one pup still here?'' Blue asked eaglery(sorry brain supter) ''Erm, yes Blue I think there is. A familly came early and bought some, but there are some left.'' ''Is the bear one left?'' Blue asked curiously. ''Yes.'' She wipped her hands leading Blue to the barn. Blue picked up the black pup, it's muzzle dipped in white, a white round spot at the end of his eyes. He was a agressive pups, that's what Blue needed. ''I'll take him. So Gin, you belong to me now.'' She told the pup. Paying the money quickly she rushed out. Grabbing the lesh provided she grabbed the board. Carrying the pup back she grinned in delight finding her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:46 pm
Even in her distress Wrin noticed when Blue came back now carrying a puppy. "Can one of you come with me to the office to get excused for today's absence?" she asked while furtively eyeing the fierce looking dog.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:34 pm
''Um, sure.'' Blue said quietly put the Gin in her backpack. Sticing his nose out once Blue sushed him.

OKAY! I don't care if you're in my other RPS, but I really don't give a damn, so what the hell if Arianna or Racheal don't come keep them alive! Play there charecters just keep it alive!  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff