Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:54 pm
Seto did blame himself, but he wasn't disappointed in Mokuba. He was proud that he was trying his best to get out and if he couldn't leave, he could have one of the least violent jobs in the gang, and not do as much. But for his sake, he was going to get him out of it completely. He was relieved that the Mokuba he knew was still there, and he hadn't changed like he did. "Mokuba, I'm not disappointed in you, okay? I believe in you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:13 pm
Mokuba stopped sobbing just holding onto Setos shirt, he didnt want to go to school, but the rest of them were meeting him there. He didnt want to upset them. He snuggled into Seto before he said something. " I should get to school..their expecting me there.." he whispered not really wanting to go but knew he should.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:04 pm
Seto sighed, then nodded, stepping away from a moment, but returning with Kleenex. "If anything happens, tell me," he said, hugging him again. "I don't want to lose you, Mokuba..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:13 pm
Mokuba took the Kleenex and cleaned himself off, looking cute in a way as he did so. He smiled softly looking at his brother his nose pink and so were his eyes a little bit, which seemed to bring out his smile a little more. " Dont worry..no matter what, you'll never lose me, believe me. In no way shape or form. " Mokuba replied with a smile rubbing under his nose which was his brothers tradmark that seemed to make him more cute.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:45 pm
Seto returned the smile, not being able to do otherwise since he looked so cute. "When will you be home?" he asked, knowing that he probably had to go off with his 'friends' for a while. He would rather make Mokuba stay at home, but that didn't solve anything, because if they wanted him, they'd get him... no matter what.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Mokuba smiled, " After school, unless something comes up that is. " Mokuba replied with a smile still. " You know when youll be home from work? " Mokuba asked looking curious as he picked up his bag and held it over his shoulder.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:16 pm
Seto nodded. "I'll most likely be here around the time you get home from school." Yeah, he was cutting his work day short, but this was more important. He had been putting work over his brother for far too long, and it was now time for that to stop. He even made a mental note to tell his secretary to let him now when it was time for him to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:33 am
Mokuba smiled seeing that Seto was gonna be off earlier then usual today. " Thats awsome, I''m sure Ill be home after school. " Mokuba replied giving his brother another tight hug. " Wanna drive me? " he asked still hugging him. He was sure Seto would prefer to see him off.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:56 am
((Oooh! OOh! I have an OC perfect for this! How did you know Inu? She's so much fun and I promise she isn't Jamie. Jamie is mad at me right now. She's much more interesting. She's part of the Yakuza and her name is Rin Yamakawa (her first name is pronounced REE-n rather than Ren or Rin.) ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:48 pm
((Well, be sure to add her in. Is she going to be in the gang or what?))

Seto nodded. "Yes, come on." He decided instead of the limo, he'd drive his own car, a red Chevy Corvette. He didn't even want the limo driver to be there imposing on them today. He smiled at Mokuba. "But you're going to have to let me go, if we're going to go anywhere."  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:22 pm
(( *sigh* I really prefer some people playing some of the real characters instead of this RP being filled with OCs, not many will play anyway, I dont want those who do to be all or only OCs stare I want to add you but I NEED original cast and its not gonan be fun to much if I play them all..))

Mokuba smiled with light blush, " Oh right. " he whispered letting go of his brother with a smile. He grabbed his bag and headed to the door of coarse waiting for his Nii-sama to follow. They both climbed in as they headed for school.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:27 am
((Never fear! Super RP girl is here! Taking on her usual role when there is no Seto, of Joey! And possibly Hirutani, because that would be terribly appropriate and amusing.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:01 am
((whos Hirutani? your character?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:17 am
((Jeepers... I forgot Hirutani was manga/first series specific. He's Joey's old gang leader. He's just absolutely perfect for this is all. He's not an OC or anything, just manga canon. My OC's name is Rin Yamakawa(Western order of her name).))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:23 am
((oh ok, yes he would be perfect for this, especially for my little gang member*huggles Mokuba* so hwo is your OC perfect for this? Since you were amazing as always taking on another chracter(s) Im gonna let you have your OC 3nodding but until I get more cast, though Im sure many wont join but eh, til I do no more OCs, if they want their OC itd be nice to be another character also. But if not, no more OCs til I get at least the main people* Yugi, Yami, Tea * you know. And I dont care if their homophobic or against the brothers, adds angst mrgreen but som eaccepters are good too. So tell me a little about your character biggrin ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff