Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Josey was late as usual and left her dreary appartment. She dcided to wear her long silky black hair in a semi braded fsion from the eighteen hundreds. She walked down her stairs to her red marsadies in her parking spot, and got in. Her music was blasting and she quickly left the complex to school. She was late to school by 15 minuts. She decided to go to class anways and in a blink of an eye she was in an empty seat at the back right corner by the window. She saw people talking and litnening to music so she took out her CD player and started to blast Paramores now CD in her head phones, she the took out her note book and started to sketch a beautiful lake scene. while doing so she took a glance around the class room. She saw Edward. Her body froze. She then dicided not to be bothered by him so she looked down at her sketch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 pm
Bella was still dazed, as the sub sat down at the teacher's desk, after making what he called his rounds of the day. He stretched his legs out across the desk. Bella turned back to see her Edward looking at her watching her every move. Its like he was taking notes. Bella wasn't surprised, Edward wanted to be human with Bella. Bella had been begging him for the longest time to change her into a vampire. But being Edward he calmed she was too young, and was ready. Bella being curious looked around the room and spoted someone she hadn't thought ever to talk to. Bella got up, as Edward looked on curiously as if Bella were his science project. She walked over to the girl in the right corner and was preparing something to say. Bella wanted to know everyone, so when she was gone, she knew who was going to miss her.
She steped up, and asked the girl,"Hi, what's your name, mine is Bella."  

Bellas_Vampire

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Josey's face was expressionles. She took off her headphones and looked up at bella. "Josey.....i'm new here." Her voice was an angelic lie to what she truely was and yet the words were like perfect notes to a meledy. Josey looked at her cearly, she could tell that there was something different about her, something strange indeed. She stuck out her hand in a polite manner, a small curious smille was on her face. "Its nice to meet you...whats your name again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:20 am
As Raiyne sat on the cresent shore a thought stroke her. 'Time for a feild trip. Screw the treaty.' She decided to drive, to be more inconspicuous, and it wasn't long before she entered the territory of Forks. Her stomache started to knot, the sensation one gets when they know they're doing something wrong, but she ignored it. There wasn't much more to do in town, but it was nice to be away from La Push.  

Ayllin

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Bella pondered for a second, and reached out to shake hands. "My name is Bella. Nice to meet you Josey. You seem to be alone here. I remember what that was like. I was new here not long ago. I know how it feels. If you need friends, just ask. I can introduce you to different people." Bella was obviously putting on a fake smile. Anyone from a 1 mile radius would have known that. Edward was by her side within a second. He looked anxious. it was different for him, but he still looked at her like she was an experiment. Bella looked down to see that Josey had a cd player in her hand."What are you listening to?" Bella asked trying but not succeeding with small talk. Small talk was never Bella's best feature.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:58 pm
When bella shook her hand she new something about her was differnt in a way. After she let go she secretly stuck her hand down on a piece of tape. she pealed of of what remained of bellas fingerprint and then looked at Edward. She emidiatly new what he was and she stood up. Did a small curstsey to show him respect and sat back down. She looked back at bella to answer her question. " Its Riot. my favorite bands new CD." she took out the case from her back pack and handed it to bella. She took away her pocker face and smiled a false smile. " You can borrow it if you want." She looked over towards edward and a different smile came across her face. " Hello. I'm Josey. Have we met?"  

twilights_moon_eclipse

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Bella toke the CD and was oddly affended by what this girl was doing. Edward smiled a fake smile. Bella inserted herself and told the girl to back off in a secret way. "O, this is my BOYFRIEND, Edward. He is very nice once you get to know him." Bella slowly backed away. "I'm sorry, we need to go, umm thanks for the CD i will get it back to you soon." Bella went back to her seat, with a jealous look on her face. Edward smiled and was anxiously taking notes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:59 pm
Josey snickered to herself. Hse couldnt believe that she thought she was hitting on edward. Josey looked at bella with a questioning look on her face. She couldn't understand why edward was hanging out with her. It wasn't that she was jelouse it was just the fact that Bella acted quiet peculiar to her.  

twilights_moon_eclipse

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Bella sat down, as Edward sat on her desk. He reached for her face, and kissed her. Then whispered something in her ear. "Bella don't worry, I love you not her. I don't go in her room at night, to listen to, and watch over." Bella smiled and sank back into her seat. She toke a deep breathe. She was getting a little too paranoid. when the Bella rang. Bella's second class was science. She jumped up, grabbed her bag, and grabbed for Edward's ice cold hand, and slowly walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:42 pm
((Bella's_Vampire ... I'd just like to point out that your character isn't being very Bella-ish. It's not like her to just go up and randomly chatter to a stranger. I know that you did it for RPing purposes, I'm just giving you a bit of a heads up wink ))

Raiyne had drove all the way to Forks Highschool. She knew it was wrong to come here- she wasn't sure why she did it. Even from here she could smell the disguistingly sweet scent of the vampires that pretended to be students here. And she was sure that they would be able to smell her too, which could only cause trouble- even though the boundry lines hadn't been completely put back in after the incident that had brought the werewolves and vampires to fight together. But that didn't necessarly make it okay to come into to Forks. Some part of her made her stay. Almost as if she wanted to pick a fight. But that was dumb. Thoughts like that would get her killed.

Ayllin

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Edward suddenly looked strange. As if something had just changed and made him more a where of something. By the strange and unpleasing look on his face, it wasn't a good thing. He turned and looked at Bella. Bella thought to herself, wondering what was going on. She couldn't help but wish she was able to read thoughts too. She always wanted to know what secrets Edward had in his mind. He looked down, and was about to whisper something in her ear again. he said, "Bella today in Bio, we are having a lab, involving a dead animal, you must pretend to get sick so i can take you to the office, and get you to go home. It would be safer there. Like the first while when we met. How i toke you to the office. i need you to do that again." Bella shock her head in displeasure, but suddenly nodded her head in agreement. She was disgusted by the thought of looking in a dead creatures body.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:39 pm
((She doesn't like Edward K. she was just showing respect. I'm glad she's not italian. then she would have to kiss him on both cheeks.))
Josey put her stuff back in her bag and grabed her keys. Hse heard a rumor about science and decided to go to her car. when she was walking out she smelled something awful. A smell she could not tell what it was. She looked twards were the smell was comeing from and there she was. There was a girl standing out in front of the school her long black hair flowing. The closer she came to her the more Rancid she smelled. While passing her by the coughed a couple of times because the stench was just to strong. When she was half way past her she turned around and looked at her. All she did was stand there inthe busy crowed. She wondered what she was doing and decided to just go back to her car. She got to her Marsades and got out her keys. When she was in she turned n her musc and roled the windows down. While she was sitting ther she pulled out the fingerprint and hairs she got off of random people. Bella's finger print caught her attention the most. The way the pattern of curves and curls were quite interesting. she decided to looke at her hairs she found and picked out a stroberry blond hair. She started to twirl it in her fingers. She examined it and thought of the boy slipping. As she thought it a boy in the middle of the busy crowed fell and nocked over a few people. Josey just wached and then took her sketch pad out once more and started to draw.  

twilights_moon_eclipse

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:19 pm
The tardy bell rang, and Bella and Edward stumbled into Bio. The smell almost caused Bella to faint. She already pulled the whole sick card out. She slowly was feeling sicker and sicker. Edward looked over and didn't even have to tell her to start being sick. Edward walked up to the teacher, and told him that Bella was sick, and that he would take her up to the office. The teacher muttered something to the fact of, "She can't handle, this, i wonder life is going to be like if she has children." Edward smiled and went back to Bella who was looking positively green. Bella walked slowly to the office, and laid herself on the bed, in the tiny room. Edward told the nurse, that he toke her to school, and that he wouldn't be missing much, if he went home too. So he toke her out to her car. And drove her to his house. On the way, there Edward, was disgusted by the smell. He laid Bella on the big bed in his room, that he had gotten her, for Alice's last sleepover. It was still there, against Bella's better judgment. Bella woke up suddenly from her deep sleep, to find Edward by her side. Kissing her neck, and making it hard to rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:45 pm
(I seem to have missed a lot, but I'll try to make up for it.)

Nessarose was shocked when a human girl came to speak to her as soon as she entered the classroom - couldn't she sense she was dangerous? - but she was unable to say anything still as a result of her synesthesic assault. Mutely she went to take the seat that had been offered to her, and once she'd sat down she rested her arms on the desk, head in her hands. After a few moments Nessarose felt recovered, and she deemed it safe to scrutinize the girl behind her. Her eyes watered, but the colour wasn't as blinding as before - this human was definitely Bella Swan.

Quickly Rose peeked away, and made sure to concentrate only on the teacher for the rest of the class. She even went so far as to inconspicuously stick headphones into her ears, so she couldn't hear the conversation Bella struck up with someone else behind her. The soothing sounds of Muse's "Endlessly" washed over her with a familiar shade of lavendar. When the bell rang, Rose was ready to turn and confront Bella, but the girl had gone. Nessarose smiled - she'd left almost as fast as if she was already one of them - a vampire.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:06 pm
Edward was looking at her in a curious way. Bella thought he was asking why she wasn't sleeping. But all Bella wanted were answers. Why had Edward, forced her to leave class. what was wrong? what was making him act weird? Those were the questions that went through Bella's head. She was still wishing she could read his mind, but nothing like that was possible. So she thought till she got enough courage to say something. nothing came out, so Bella went back to sleep thinking of what was wrong?  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff