Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Which twilight character do you resemble most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry sapphic

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:22 pm
I think I'm like a lot of the characters.

Bella: I'm told I talk in my sleep. I'm very clumsy and accident prone. And I have a lot of weird dreams.
Alice: I have some crazy-mad deja vu. I'm not psychic or anything, but it's almost like I saw it coming. And I like to dance while I walk, sometimes.
Rosalie: I'm damn stubborn. xD
Jasper: I'm well in-tune with other people's feelings.
Emmett: I get a kick out of EVERYTHING. And I make bets out of everything.
Renee: I'm spacey. xD But I'm very perceptive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:04 pm
I don't know... my sisters tell me I'm a lot like Jacob because I love danger and anything that causes an adrenaline rush. They say I'm over confident and should be more careful... but careful's not FUN!!! lol

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:08 pm
Bella because I'm so bad at sports I'm almost disabled... and our personalities are kind of similar.
Angela because I kind of look like her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:17 pm
honestly I don't have a clue who I'm like. Non of my friends read the books so they can't tell me.  

eragonlover159

PiiKA x chu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:24 pm
I'd say I'm most like Alice personality wise. I'm very strange and quirky, and people tell me I'm graceful most of the time, except I do have my Bella moments!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:43 am
Bella or Alice. Bella: I'm not graceful at all! Alice: I tend to see the outcomes of situations (not in a seeing in the future kind of way more or less in a 2+2 kind of way)  

xxAlicexCullenxx

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 am
i think i'm a little like bella cuz i'm really clumsy and i'm passoinate about the guy i like. although he dun like me back... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:28 am
By physical appearance, probably Alice because although I don't have short hair I still have black hair. I'm short though! >w< However, I'm absolutely nowhere near as pretty as a vampire is...Unless there's a character with black hair that's sort of long. But is female. Sorry Aro D8

Personality-wise... I'm not sure. I sometimes get Esme in those Twilight personality tests, but then again I also get Alice or Jasper. None of my friends read Twilight, and I don't know what my own personality is like so I can't really say.  

[[.sheryl.]]

iPandification

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Personality Wise;;
Partly Esme, because I am loving, gentle and usually quiet like her.
Partly Alice, because I can be happy, bubbly and Optimistic like her.
Partly Bella, because I can be easily tempered and am a Clutz usually.
And partly Emmett, because I can be playful and act very.. well.. just act like him sometimes.
o3o

Appearance Wise;;
No one, really..
I'm a fattie and I have just alittle past my Shoulder Blades length in hair.
I'ma Brunette, but.. I put Bright Red streaks in it, and thinkin' about putting purple soon.
x3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:24 pm
Bella

i am always tripping over things that aren't there.
i am pale
i have brown hair
people say that i'm pretty and i don't believe them
oh and i love vampires  

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Its_Spinkie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:02 pm
Id say my looks are more like Rosalie....and my personality like Alice. I go overboard with things and im...uh...bubbly whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:20 pm
I sound so much like Bella. My friend is like Alice. thats what we call eachother. its fun.  

black_stars91

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:47 pm
I'm a lot like Bella.
It's one of the reasons I love the books so much.
I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, I hate the cold, I put those I love before myself, my self-esteem isn't exactly wonderful, I went into a huge depression when my first love left me, and I would have given my life for that said love.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:46 pm
I'd have to say that I'm a sort of combination of Emmet, Alice, Bella and Jacob.  

Born Despair

Crystal Flowright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:11 pm
Well, after reading all the books, I kind of see myself as Jabob Black. I know, i know, he's a guy, and I'm a girl, but i'm adventerous like him, and my personality changes when i got to a new sport each time. I am a vehicle person since my family is all sbout cars and motorcycles, and i like the beach like him, and one day i'd like to go cliff diving.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff